544

544. Ironhead Skill (2)

However, Zhuang Yaoyue launched an unexpected soul attack on Bai Chenxing while he was breaking the formation. Caught off guard, Bai Chenxing's soul was heavily damaged.

Bai Chenxing frowned and said, "I am fine, thanks to your Ninth Uncle. But it looks like I'll need some time to rest."

Breaking the formation required the use of soul power, but now whenever Bai Chenxing activated his soul power, he would have splitting headaches. In the short term, he probably wouldn't be able to use the formation again.

If it weren't for Bai Chengfeng blocking many attacks for him, buying Bai Chenxing some time, Bai Chenxing's injuries would be much worse.

Mu Chen fed Bai Chengfeng an eighth-grade healing pill and infused him with elemental energy to save his life.

Ye Shi quickly said to Bai Chengfeng, "Thank you, Ninth Uncle."

Bai Chengfeng was a little surprised and flattered. "You're welcome, you're welcome."

Before Ye Shi's true identity was exposed, the Bai family had been suppressing him, so Ye Shi didn't have much goodwill towards the Bai family except for Bai Chenxing.

Mu Chen looked at Bai Chengfeng, who was barely alive, and sent him into the Spirit Tower.

"That bitch," Ye Shi cursed angrily.

"Why did Zhuang Yaoyue do this?" Qu Kun furrowed his brows and asked. Was it just because she didn't like them?

Mu Chen furrowed his brows and pondered for a moment before saying, "Perhaps it's because my father-in-law's existence greatly damaged Zhuang Yaoyue's interests."

The most valuable things in the secret realm are the herb garden and the level nine alchemy books. Zhuang Yaoyue might have seen the alchemy book, but she probably didn't have all the content memorized.

Previously, the herb garden was occupied by my father-in-law, while the alchemy books were always monopolized by me and Ling Chuan. It's probably because people on our side kept leveling up and I succeeded in refining pills continuously that Zhuang Yaoyue couldn't help but make a move.

"Father-in-law, when will your soul power be able to recover?" Mu Chen asked.

Bai Chenxing furrowed his brows and said, "Under normal circumstances, it will probably take two years."

Mu Chen narrowed his eyes. There was a time limit for entering the Alchemy Palace secret realm. In about seven or eight months, they would be transported out. Of course, if they stayed in the palace during the transportation time, they would not be able to leave.

If, according to normal circumstances, Bai Chenxing would probably not be able to break the formation even if he was teleported out of the secret realm, I think this is Zhuang Yaoyue's purpose.

Mu Chen clenched his lips and said, "Father-in-law, enter the Spirit Tower first."

Bai Chenxing nodded and said, "Okay."

The flow of time in the Spirit Tower is slow. The two years mentioned by Bai Chenxing must be the outside time.

Although the time in the Spirit Tower is only two or three months, it is still not short. Mu Chen's alchemy has now reached close to the late eighth level, and he can completely refine some pills that are beneficial to soul recovery.

However, with Bai Chenxing's soul being wounded, if he were to refine pills, the only one who could protect him would be Ling Chuan. It is hard to say that Zhuang Yaoyue would not cause any trouble. Everything had been smooth recently and he almost forgot that Zhuang Yaoyue is an extremely tricky woman.

Ye Shi bit his lips, his eyes filled with anger, "I want to kill that woman."

Mu Chen looked at Ye Shi gently and said, "Don't rush, there will be opportunities in the future."

Mu Chen bit his lips and said, "Your father might not have the ability to break the formation anytime soon. So, breaking the formation will rely on you."

Ye Shi solemnly nodded and said, "I understand."

Although Bai Chenxing cannot currently use formations, he can still guide Ye Shi.

With Ye Shi's cultivation level improving, it is the perfect time for him to learn formation techniques.

...

Zhuang Yaoyue watched the commotion on Mu Chen's side from afar, without much satisfaction in her eyes. Compared to the losses of the Fate Clan, Bai Chenxing's injuries were just minor.

Within this secret realm, besides the ninth-grade alchemy book, there is also a spiritual herb garden. In fact, there are many good places, but as long as something is valuable, it is guarded by formations. Unfortunately, her formation technique is extremely weak among the five arts.

Most of the restrictions cannot be broken. Seeing that those things are about to fall into the hands of Bai Chenxing, Zhuang Yaoyue was not happy.

Bai Chenxing is deeply injured now, and in the short term, he probably won't be able to use formation techniques. She won't be able to obtain the things in this secret realm, and Mu Chen and the others won't have a chance either.

Zhuang Yaoyue remembered Ye Shi's dark face and a sense of fear surged in her heart. Does Ye Shi want to seek revenge on her?

For some reason, Zhuang Yaoyue inexplicably felt a chill in her heart.

Shaking her head, Zhuang Yaoyue secretly thought to herself: she has been timid recently. Mu Chen and Ye Shi are just two kids, there's no need to be so cautious about them.

However, Mu Chen is already a six-star Martial Saint. Given him time, he will become a big problem. Mu Chen has absorbed Zhuang Tianyang's soul power and who knows how much he has known.

She must convince the other Martial Sages in the clan to kill Mu Chen at all costs. This person is too terrifying and cannot be controlled.

Originally, the Fate Clan wanted to wait for Mu Chen to become a Martial Saint and then take over his body. But Mu Chen practiced Soul Seizing Technique and Zhuang Tianyang paid the price.

Since Mu Chen has practiced Soul Seizing Technique, seizing Mu Chen's body has become an empty talk.

How could Mu Chen's cultivation level increase so rapidly when he was originally an ordinary talent? It must be related to the Spirit Tower.

However, the Fate Clan obtained the five Spirit Towers through unjust means. They have been researching the Spirit Towers for many years, but they only know a basic information of it.

Thinking of Zhuang Yu, Zhuang Jin, Zhuang Yaoyue was mad. It's hateful that the Clan's efforts for many years have turned out to be gains of Mu Chen.

The people outside still don't know that Ling Chuan and Bai Chenxing have become relatives. It meant that the Bai family and the Ling family will inevitably stand on the same front. If they can also unite with the Spirit Clan, then it would be troublesome for the Fate Clan. She needs to go back and inform the clan as soon as possible, and make preparations early.