503-504

503. The Conflicts between in-laws (1)

"Stop!" Bai Chenxing shouted loudly. The five Martial Maestros who were fighting against Qu Kun all spat out blood at the same time, while Qu Kun emerged completely unharmed.

Seeing Bai Chenxing appear, the onlookers were all surprised.

Mu Chen and Ye Shi hurried to the battlefield following Bai Chenxing.

Qu Kun stared at Bai Chenxing fiercely with intense anger in his eyes.

Mu Chen looked at Qu Kun's furious expression and silently felt sorry for Bai Chenxing in his mind.

"That Martial Maestro looks really angry. This guy is really brave," Gu Yun muttered from the attic.

"Only an ignorant person would be fearless. This guy probably doesn't even know how powerful Senior Bai is," He Ming said.

"Senior Bai has appeared. I didn't expect that a Martial Maestro could attract his attention," Wang Yang said with a glimmer in his eyes.

Gu Xiaoyue looked at the handsome Bai Chenxing below and couldn't help but say, "Senior Bai is becoming more and more attractive. Those so-called young talents are far behind when compared to Senior Bai."

"Unfortunately, both Senior Bai and Mu Chen are already taken," He Jingyue said with a hint of jealousy as she looked at Gu Xiaoyue.

"Fifteenth Uncle, he insulted you. I think he's probably a spy from the Fate Clan," a young man in embroidered clothes suddenly appeared and pointed at Qu Kun.

Bai Chenxing took a deep breath. The young man in embroidered clothes was the great-grandson of a Martial Saint in the Clan. He usually had nothing serious to do. But because of the protection of his senior clan members, he had never caused any major trouble even though he acted arrogantly.

"Shut up!" Bai Chenxing shouted.

Mu Chen lowered his head and secretly thought to himself, "What a foolish young man!"

The young man felt wronged as he glanced at Bai Chenxing. Seeing Bai Chenxing's unpleasant expression, he immediately shut his mouth.

"Bai Chenxing's expression seems a bit strange!" Luo Cheng said.

"Why do I feel like Bai Chenxing is afraid of that Martial Maestro!" Gu Xiaoyue muttered.

Gu Xiaoyue quickly looked around and stuck out her tongue, saying, "I'm just talking nonsense. Senior Bai is so powerful, how could he be afraid of a Martial Maestro?"

He Jingyue smiled bitterly and said helplessly, "I have the same feeling."

Gu Xiaoyue widened her eyes and secretly thought, "If He Jingyue thinks the same way, then it's not just my illusion."

He Jingyue stared at Bai Chenxing intently.

Bai Chenxing hesitated and walked up to the Martial Maestro. He respectfully called out, "Father-in-law."

Qu Kun took a deep breath and looked at Bai Chenxing with clenched teeth. He sarcastically said while clasping his hands, "Stop calling me that. You are my senior. Do you want me to live longer? Don't shorten my lifespan by calling me that."

Gu Xiaoyue covered her mouth, unable to believe what she was hearing. "That man is Bai Chenxing's father-in-law?" It explains why an ordinary person dare to curse at Bai Chenxing.

He Jingyue squinted her eyes and secretly thought, "Ye Shi comes from a foreign territory, and his daddy also comes from a foreign territory. This person most likely also comes from a foreign territory. No wonder no one in Zhongzhou has heard of him. It turns out he is from a foreign territory."