542

542. What a Special Suggestion (2)

"In fact, we've gained an advantage from Alchemy Palace. If this prohibition didn't exist, the ancient book might have been taken by someone else already. In fact, there are remnants of someone else's soul power on the ancient book, indicating that someone had already touched it before me."

"Zhuang Tianyang hasn't touched the ancient book, but Zhuang Yaoyue should have read its contents. If this ancient book can be taken away, Zhuang Yaoyue would be the one who succeeds," Mu Chen said with a serious expression.

Ye Shi widened his eyes and said, "So that woman knows the contents of the ancient book."

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Most likely so."

Zhuang Yaoyue had extraordinary talent in the field of the soul. Even though Zhuang Tianyang's strength surpassed Zhuang Yaoyue by far, he was inferior to her in terms of soul power, as evidenced by Zhuang Yaoyue entering the center of the palace before Zhuang Tianyang.

Zhuang Yaoyue should have already memorized the contents of the alchemy book.

Top masters like Zhuang Yaoyue always have their own strengths.

If Zhuang Tianyang hadn't been too overconfident and Mu Chen possessed strange fire, Mu Chen would have died several times against such a monster.

Ye Shi frowned and said, "That woman got lucky."

Mu Chen forced a smile and said, "Actually, we are the ones who are benefiting."

Ye Shi asked with a puzzled expression, "Is Zhuang Yaoyue an alchemist?"

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Yes, she is a level nine alchemist."

Ye Shi asked with further confusion, "If she really read the alchemy book, then..."

Mu Chen sighed and said, "There's nothing we can do about it."

If the Fate Clan were easy to deal with, they wouldn't be the Fate Clan. This time, it was already worth it to make them lose two Martial Sages.

...............

Bai Chenxing looked at Mu Chen and asked eagerly, "If you comprehend this jade stone ancient book, can your alchemy reach the late eighth level?"

Mu Chen nodded and said, "I think it should be possible."

He had learned the soul technique from the stone tablet and fused with Zhuang Tianyang's soul. Although a large part of Zhuang Tianyang's soul was destroyed in hurry, a significant portion remained, which contained much information about alchemy.

Mu Chen felt that his alchemy skills should now be at the mid-late eighth level.

"Then stay here and comprehend the alchemy book as soon as possible." Bai Chenxing spoke without hesitation.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Alright."

"There's a spiritual medicine garden in the center of the palace, where there are many eighth and even ninth-level spiritual herbs. It's a good opportunity for Mu Chen to practice. However, there are formation protections surrounding the herbs." Ling Chuan said to Bai Chenxing.

Bai Chenxing said without hesitation, "I will go to break the formations and collect the herbs. Father-in-law, please protect Mu Chen here."

Ling Chuan nodded and said, "Alright, you can rest assured."

Bai Chenxing left with Bai Chengfeng, while the others stayed behind.

Mu Chen's spiritual power passed through the formations, deciphering the jade stone ancient book.

Ling Chuan approached and looked at Ye Shi, who was holding the babies, and asked, "Stone, have you decided on names for the babies?"

Ye Shi said proudly, "Baby One will be called Mu Ziyu, and Baby Two will be called Mu Zihan."

Ling Chuan blinked pitifully and asked, "Both with the surname Mu?"

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Of course, I gave birth to Mu Chen's babies!"

Ling Chuan sighed and said with a bitter face, "You don't feel sorry for your grandfathers?"

Ye Shi looked at Ling Chuan and said earnestly, "Grandfather, why do you rely on others? Grandfather, you are still energetic and in your prime. Are you afraid you won't have a son?"

It brightened Ling Chuan's mind. Yes! He could have his own son, so why should he want his grandson?

Ling Chuan glanced at Qu Kun, smiled, and said, "Stone, you're right."

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Of course, both Grandpa Ling and Grandpa Qu are still young. You can have more children and play mahjong together."

Ling Chuan: "..."

Although Qu Kun looked elsewhere, he was still paying attention to Ling Chuan and Ye Shi's conversation. When he heard Ye Shi's words, Qu Kun became instantly annoyed. He was already annoyed enough by Ling Chuan, but now Ye Shi also suggested him to have children with Ling Chuan.

Seeing Ling Chuan's meaningful gaze, Qu Kun's hair stood on end. Ling Chuan, you bastard.

Ye Shi looked at Qu Kun and muttered quietly, "Maybe Grandpa Qu is already pregnant."

When Ling Chuan heard Ye Shi's words, his eyes widened.

Ye Shi thought to himself: years ago, Grandpa Qu got pregnant after a few days of being in bed with Grandpa Ling. Now, Grandpa Ling is always making love to Grandpa Qu. Although it's harder to have children the stronger one's cultivation level is, with so much time in bed, there's still a chance of conceiving a baby. After all, Grandpa Ling really seems virile!

Qu Kun trembled with anger.

Ye Shi glanced at Qu Kun and whispered, "Grandpa Ling, Grandpa Qu is powerful and loves to be chivalrous. There are countless people who admire him. But if he gets pregnant, you have to watch out for him. It's very dangerous for him to be with those people."

Qu Kun: ...

How could Xinyang have such a fool? It's all Bai Chenxing's fault, his stupid gene!

Ling Chuan smiled and said, "Stone, what you said makes sense, it really does. I will definitely take good care of your grandpa and won't let him be so reckless."

Qu Kun: ...

Although Mu Chen's attention was mostly focused on the jade book, he still reserved a part of his mind to listen to the others. When he heard Ye Shi and Ling Chuan's conversation, his heart couldn't help but race. Stone's suggestion is indeed... special!