534

534. Grandfather Ling and Grandfather Qu (2)

Ling Chuan released his grip, smiled, and said, "Get up." It had been a long time. Mu Chen should also come out of seclusion.

Qu Kun saw Ling Chuan let go and couldn't help feeling a little surprised.

Looking at Qu Kun's astonished eyes, Ling Chuan asked, "Why? You still want more?"

Qu Kun kicked Ling Chuan, but this sudden move pulled on his wound, causing him to wince in pain.

Ling Chuan looked at Qu Kun's appearance, full of distress, and said, "Can you still stand up? Do you want me to carry you? I'm sorry, it's my fault. I clearly wanted to be gentle, but as soon as I touched you, I couldn't help myself, like being addicted to drugs."

Qu Kun grabbed a nearby elemental stone and threw it at Ling Chuan, saying, "Go away!"

Ling Chuan stood still and didn't move, letting Qu Kun throw elemental stones at him. "Kun, calm down," he said.

Qu Kun gritted his teeth and thought to himself: Ling Chuan is disgustingly clingy.

..........

Mu Chen opened the fourth door and dozens of Martial-Saint-level demonic beasts ran out. Although they were a bit troublesome, the situation was still under control with Bai Chenxing, who was at the Martial Sage level.

Mu Chen spent quite a bit of effort erasing the imprints of souls from all the Puppet Beast Soul Stones.

Just as Mu Chen dealt with the Puppet Beasts, he received a message from Ling Chuan.

"What's wrong?" Ye Shi asked, looking at Mu Chen's strange expression.

"Grandpa Ling sent a message, saying they are coming out," Mu Chen said.

Ye Shi widened his eyes and said, "Oh?" He then asked, "Have they gotten out of bed?"

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Yes."

Bai Chenxing pursed his lips and thought: Finally. If Ling Chuan didn't come out, he would think that Ling Chuan was already dead of being taken energy by Qu Kun.

Ye Shi nodded, feeling a bit emotional, and said, "It wasn't easy."

Bai Chenxing also nodded, thinking: Indeed.

The flow of time in the Spirit Tower is slow. It's been so many days outside, not to mention inside. Ling Chuan must have taken out all his desire on Qu Kun. How Qu Kun is doing?

Mu Chen released Ling Chuan and Qu Kun.

Qu Kun's clothes fluttered, looking like a fairy.

Mu Chen saw the proud smile on Ling Chuan's face.

Qu Kun's gaze swept coldly over Bai Chenxing, Mu Chen, and Ye Shi, leaving no one unaffected.

"Friend Qu, it seems like your strength has improved a lot! You're really amazing, your cultivation talent is impressive!" Bai Chenxing complimented respectfully.

Qu Kun's eyes flashed with a cold light. "Go away."

Bai Chenxing: "..." Did he say something wrong? He was just praising him! Why is Qu Kun treating him like this? Being the father-in-law of the 15th brother is really not easy to deal with! He even gets scolded when he compliments him.

Qu Kun's face turned red and he snorted discontentedly.

Ye Shi looked at Qu Kun and said, "Grandfather, you have reached the peak of the Nine-Star Martial Maestro!"

Ling Chuan smiled and said, "This place is very special, isolated from the Thunder Tribulation. Otherwise, you would have already advanced to Martial Saint."

Ye Shi exclaimed in admiration, "The benefits of dual cultivation are amazing."

Bai Chenxing blinked and said, "So it's dual cultivation? No wonder, no wonder your cultivation has progressed so quickly."

Ling Chuan, standing with his hands behind his back, said proudly, "Whether dual cultivation is powerful or not depends on who the cultivation partner is."

Qu Kun clenched his fists and looked at Ling Chuan, saying coldly, "Shut up."

Ling Chuan smiled and humbled himself, saying, "I didn't say anything, I'm just making a conversation."

Qu Kun clenched his fists. Damn it, why can't he defeat this person? If only he were a Martial Sage, he would have beaten Ling Chuan up.

Damn it, why did he agree to investigate the events of the past with Bai Chenxing?

If Bai Chenxing hadn't taken the ring to inquire about the information, Ling Chuan wouldn't have suspected him. One moment of carelessness became a thousand years of regret.

Qu Kun looked at Ling Chuan and thought to himself: Revenge is a dish best served cold, ten years later is not too late.

Ling Chuan looked at Qu Kun, rubbed his chin, and thought to himself: It seems that I should study the art of dual cultivation well. Otherwise, Qu Kun will hate me.