543

543. Ironhead Skill (1)

Not long after Qu Kun advanced, Ye Shi soon had his advancement.

The thunderous sound of Ye Shi's tribulation was grand, but Ye Shi's constitution was special, and with his abundant elemental power and experience in dealing with tribulations, he was able to handle it easily.

After advancing to Martial Saint, Ye Shi was able to use the level eight pills that promoted the advancement of Martial Saint cultivation. Ye Shi's constitution was particularly good at absorbing the power of pills, and his cultivation soared rapidly.

Afraid that the two boys would be bored staying in the Spirit Tower, Ye Shi let them out to bask in the sun.

Since Ye Shi forbade Baby One and Baby Two from playing the "I pee on you and you pee on me" game, they started playing the "I bump my head into you and you bump your head into me" game.

Ye Shi watched Baby One and Baby Two bumping their heads back and forth, enthusiastically cheering on the side, "Keep going," "Keep going."

Qu Kun looked at Ye Shi helplessly, his mouth twitching. He had seen unreliable fathers before, but never one as unreliable as this.

Qu Kun furrowed his brows and asked, "Stone, is it okay for Baby One and Baby Two to do this?"

Ye Shi smiled faintly and said, "It's fine! They are both martial art masters." Baby One and Baby Two had absorbed a lot of elemental power while inside Ye Shi's womb and instantly reached the level of martial art masters when they were born.

Qu Kun rolled his eyes and thought to himself: It's because they are all martial art masters that he can't rest assured! What if they get hurt?

Ye Shi proudly said, "Baby One and Baby Two are strong. Children should start exercising from a young age, cultivating the awareness of battle, so that they won't suffer in the future."

Qu Kun furrowed his brows skeptically, "Who told you that?"

"Mu Chen!" Ye Shi said naturally.

Qu Kun looked at Mu Chen with an unpleasant expression. Mu Chen turned his head helplessly. Oh my god! He only said "education should start from a young age", but he didn't expect that Ye Shi would interpret it as teaching the two kids to fight from a young age! That's really not what he meant!

"They both look like good materials for training iron head skills," Ye Shi said with an expression that said his sons were the best.

Ling Chuan excitedly said, "Iron head skills, that's great. I remember the Ling family has a technique for iron head skills. When it reaches mastery, the head becomes harder than a nine-grade magic weapon and is impervious to knives, spears, water, and fire."

Qu Kun hurriedly said, "Cut it out. The babies are nothing like you, with such thick skin." So thick that is impervious to knives, spears, water, and fire.

Ling Chuan: "..." What's the big deal about having thick skin? Having thin skin means being single forever, that's embarrassing.

Mu Chen looked affectionately at the two chubby kids and a warm smile appeared on his lips.

These two kids don't know how to use the elemental power in their bodies yet. They are ferocious in fights, but as two babies, they probably still know their limits. At most, they'll just bump heads against each other.

Mu Chen looked at Baby One and Baby Two and sighed lightly.

Ye Shi looked at Mu Chen and asked, "What's wrong?"

Mu Chen forced a bitter smile and said, "It's nothing, it's just that they were born too quickly, and I haven't refined the Heavenly Spirit Bone-Refining Pill yet."

The recipe for the Heavenly Spirit Bone-Refining Pill was given by Qu Qingyin. It is said to improve the probability of their sons becoming Martial Sages in the future. It should have been on time, but... Ye Shi spent too much time in the Spirit Tower.

This pill is effective only when taken by the children in Ye Shi's womb, but now that the children have been born, there is no need for it...

Ye Shi said indifferently, "It's okay. The conditions we've created for them are already very good. There's no need for anything better. Giving them too much will easily lead to their character deficiencies. When I started, the conditions were so harsh, but I still made it this far."

Mu Chen smiled and said, "You're right."

Although they said these words, Mu Chen secretly made up his mind to refine the Heavenly Spirit Bone-Refining Pill as soon as possible in case that Ye Shi would get pregnant again later.

...

During this period, Mu Chen's alchemy skills advanced rapidly, and he was already able to refine mid-grade level eight pills without any difficulty.

Mu Chen had gradually transformed the level eight spiritual herbs he had collected previously, as well as the herbs from the unlucky martial sages' spatial rings, into pills.

The pill calamities in the spiritual realm above the secret realm were almost happening every day.

A sudden and intense surge of elemental energy fluctuations came over, causing Mu Chen's face to turn cold.

"Something happened with my father-in-law," Mu Chen said urgently.

Without any hesitation, Ling Chuan hurriedly rushed towards the location where the incident occurred.

Although Ling Chuan didn't have many good words for Bai Chenxing, after all, Bai Chenxing was his son-in-law, so Ling Chuan couldn't ignore him.

Mu Chen brought Ye Shi and the others into the Spirit Tower and also hurried over.

By the time Ling Chuan arrived, Zhuang Yaoyue had already left.

Bai Chengfeng was heavily injured, covered in blood, and Bai Chenxing's condition wasn't much better.

"Father-in-law, are you all right?" Mu Chen looked at Bai Chenxing with concern.

Zhuang Yaoyue seemed dissatisfied that they were having such an easy time in the secret realm. She took the opportunity when Bai Chenxing was breaking the formation to ambush him.

Zhuang Yaoyue used soul attacks, and if they were to fight head-on, Bai Chenxing might be able to defeat her.