536

536. Situations of Other Forces (2)

Qu Quan had always held himself in high regard, but in every aspect, he was surpassed by Mu Chen, causing him to feel gloomy.

"I wonder if the ninth-grade alchemy book will fall into the hands of Mu Chen," Jing Ming gritted his teeth and said.

Jing Lifeng glanced at Jing Ming, feeling a bit helpless. It was clear that his grandson had not completely given up on the ninth-grade alchemy book.

Jing Ming didn't know that Jing Lifeng actually had little hope for the ninth-grade alchemy book. Currently, Jing Lifeng was only concerned about whether they could escape unscathed.

The vitality within the palace was very thin. Although they brought in many elemental stones, their cultivation was not low, and they needed a large number of elemental stones. Once the elemental stones were exhausted, their vitality would slowly deplete.

...

On Mu Chen's side

After the fifth door opened, Mu Chen found several level eight alchemy books and five or six bottles of pills, all of which were of great benefit to him.

In order to quickly open the sixth door, Mu Chen once again entered the stone tablet forest to cultivate.

For Mu Chen, thirty days passed whenever he practiced within the stone tablet forest.

"You're out?" Qu Kun stared directly at Mu Chen.

Mu Chen nodded and asked, "What's the matter?"

Qu Kun nodded and worriedly said, "Ye Shi is about to give birth."

Mu Chen widened his eyes and said, "So soon?"

With a sigh, Qu Kun said, "It is a bit fast, but counting the days, it is about time. After all, time flows slowly within the Spirit Tower, and besides, Ye Shi has been taking good care of himself." Eating grade eight jerky every day as food, so the babies naturally grew quickly.

"I'll go take a look," Mu Chen said.

...

Ye Shi lay on the bed in the resting room of the Spirit Tower, holding his stomach. Mu Chen looked at Ye Shi's round belly and secretly thought to himself: It has indeed become much bigger

"Mu Chen, you're out of seclusion," Ye Shi saw Mu Chen and immediately called out happily.

Mu Chen walked over and tightly held Ye Shi's hand, saying, "Don't be afraid."

Ye Shi smiled and said proudly, "I'm not afraid at all. I'm not even afraid of Martial Sages. How can I be afraid of two little babies?"

Mu Chen nodded and said, "Yes, Stone, you're the bravest."

Ye Shi caressed his belly and frowned, saying, "These two kids are always fighting inside my stomach. I need to give birth to them quickly and let them fight somewhere else."

Mu Chen narrowed his eyes slightly and spoke with an unfriendly tone, "Did they trouble you?"

Ye Shi shook his head and said, "Not really. I can feel that they want to come out. I hope when they come out, they will be swift. Otherwise, I'll beat them."

Mu Chen smirked and said, "I'll help you beat them."

Ye Shi glared at Mu Chen and said, "I'm just saying nonsense. Don't mess around. They're still so little and don't understand anything."

...

"Kun," Ling Chuan called out with a sweet tone.

Qu Kun frowned and asked cautiously, "What's the matter?"

Ling Chuan expressed his apologies and said, "Back then, it must have been very difficult for you when you were pregnant with Xinyang."

Qu Kun glanced at him and said, "It wasn't that difficult. I didn't even realize I was pregnant. I continued to travel and help others wherever I went. You don't know, I was a top expert in the Outer Regions. After each heroic act, there were countless people throwing themselves at me."

"You know, those who threw themselves at me were all passionate and enthusiastic. I slept with women and men, completely unaware that I was pregnant."

Bai Chenxing turned away, thinking to himself: Father-in-law is really brave! Carrying a child and still fooling around.

Ling Chuan innocently remarked, "But you were also inexperienced!"

"That's because I was always the one seducing, not used to being seduced," Qu Kun gritted his teeth and said.

Ling Chuan blinked and said with understanding, "Kun, I know that those people were just casual encounters for you, and I won't mind."

Qu Kun chuckled and said, "Whether it's men or women, their skills are better than yours. Don't you feel embarrassed?"

Ling Chuan earnestly said, "Kun, look how good I am. I can help you cultivate. Those useless burdens will only hold you back..."

Qu Kun clenched his teeth and said, "I didn't realize how good you are. But I do see that you are shameless."

Ling Chuan tentatively asked, "Did it hurt when you gave birth to our child? I feel guilty knowing that you bore our child alone."

Qu Kun's face darkened and he said, "Xinyang was well-behaved and came out quickly. If you really feel guilty, then go and kill yourself."

"But how can I do that? If I die, who will take care of you? You're so adorable that anyone would want you. I must protect you and not let others take advantage of you," Ling Chuan said worriedly.

Qu Kun's face darkened, and he said angrily, "You alone are scarier than a group of people..."

"Kun, you always praise me like this, it makes me feel overwhelmed. But actually, you're not wrong. I've always been able to handle a hundred opponents. Those useless burdens, let alone a hundred, even a thousand of them are not my match," Ling Chuan boasted proudly.

Qu Kun: "..." He wasn't complimenting him at all? Ling Chuan, shame on you!