532

532. People Without Shame Are Invincible (2)

Ling Chuan looked at Qu Kun and smiled charmingly. "Do you want to quickly improve your strength? I have a way!"

Qu Kun looked at Ling Chuan warily and asked, "What way?"

"Let's cultivate during sex. How about you absorbing my essence?" Ling Chuan smiled brightly.

Qu Kun's face turned black, and he said in annoyance, "Dream on!"

Ye Shi: "..."

Ling Chuan looked at Qu Kun with a look of grievance and said, "Kun, you might have misunderstood. I meant for you to absorb my essence, not the other way around. You know, for the party being absorbed, there will always be some harm. But for you, I'm willing to endure it. Just come and absorb me, I don't mind."

Qu Kun gritted his teeth and said, "Bastard, shut up."

Even without Ling Chuan's explanation, he understood what Ling Chuan said. What did Ling Chuan mean by saying that the absorbing party would be harmed? Ling Chuan was powerful, and he was a Martial Sage powerhouse. Even if he absorbed Ling Chuan, it wouldn't cause much harm to him. This guy made it sound like he would suffer some great calamity. Shameless and despicable.

Ye Shi looked at Qu Kun and said, "Grandfather, take advantage when it's offered. Besides, Grandfather Ling is willing to do it."

Qu Kun took in a cold breath and almost couldn't catch his breath. Even taking advantage had to be something specific, but definitely not this one.

"Shut up," Qu Kun said angrily.

Ye Shi: "..."

Bai Chenxing looked at Ling Chuan and thought to himself: The rumors are true. The people of the Ling family are truly tough.

Ye Shi glanced at Qu Kun and muttered softly, "You already have a son, my daddy."

Qu Kun: "..."

Ling Chuan looked at Ye Shi with agreement and smiled at Qu Kun, saying, "That's true! Kun, Stone is right. We already have a son. It's too late for you to distance yourself from me now."

Qu Kun: "..."

Qu Kun kicked at Ling Chuan, who didn't dodge or evade the attack, letting Qu Kun punch and kick him.

Bai Chenxing massaged his temples, feeling a headache coming on. No looking. No listening. No speaking!

"Poor Grandpa Ling," Ye Shi muttered softly.

Bai Chenxing rolled his eyes, thinking to himself: Stone really doesn't understand the cruelty of human nature. Ling Chuan is a Martial Sage, Qu Kun is a Martial Maestro. Ling Chuan's physique is really tough! The one who's actually in pain from Qu Kun's attacks is Qu Kun's hands and feet!

Qu Kun kicked at Ling Chuan's lower body, but Ling Chuan grabbed hold of Qu Kun's ankle and said, "You can't kick here."

Qu Kun wanted to retract his foot, but Ling Chuan held onto his ankle and pulled, causing Qu Kun to fall into Ling Chuan's embrace.

"Let go," Qu Kun said angrily.

"Stop making a scene," Ling Chuan smiled brightly, holding Qu Kun as he walked into a training room and slammed the door shut.

The loud sound of the door closing startled Ye Shi.

Ye Shi blinked his eyes, a bit slow to react, and said, "Grandpa Ling took Grandpa Qu away."

Bai Chenxing nodded and said, "Yeah!"

Ye Shi looked at Bai Chenxing and asked, "Shouldn't we do something to stop them? Grandpa Qu doesn't seem willing."

Bai Chenxing: "..." They're both his fathers-in-law! How can he stop them?

Disturbing someone's happy moment will bring them bad luck.

Judging from Ling Chuan's attitude, even if Qu Kun doesn't like him, with his super power, no one would dare or want to harm Qu Kun. So, Qu Kun can't escape from Ling Chuan in this lifetime.

"The elders will handle their own affairs," Bai Chenxing said.

Ye Shi nodded and said, "Mu Chen said the same."

...

Qu Kun stared at Ling Chuan, his eyes widening in anger. But deep inside his eyes, a hint of panic couldn't be concealed. "What are you doing? Get away from me."

Ling Chuan smiled indifferently and recited a spell towards Qu Kun.

"You're casting a spell on me? Shut up, shut up," Qu Kun said impatiently.

"Why would I curse you? This is a healing spell!" Ling Chuan innocently said.

Qu Kun bit his lip, and amidst his anger, a few traces of panic appeared on his face. "I don't need your healing. Get up and leave quickly."

Ling Chuan smiled apologetically at Qu Kun and said, "Back then, I was poisoned and inexperienced. But this time, I won't make the same mistake..."

Qu Kun took two steps back, his eyes filled with caution. "What happened in the past is already over. Don't cause trouble..."

"I won't cause trouble this time. We'll take it slow," Ling Chuan leaned down, pressing Qu Kun's shoulders, and forcefully kissed Qu Kun's lips.

Qu Kun kept kicking his legs, but no matter what, he couldn't push Ling Chuan away.

Bai Chenxing and Ye Shi stood outside the closed door, staring at each other in shock.

After a long while, Ye Shi pressed his ear against the door to listen to the sounds inside. Bai Chenxing looked at Ye Shi sneaking around and rolled his eyes inwardly, saying, "Did you hear anything?"

Ye Shi shook his head, a bit frustrated, and said, "The soundproofing is too good. I can't hear clearly."

Bai Chenxing rolled his eyes and said, "Go and cultivate already." It was not appropriate to eavesdrop on elders.

"It seems like Grandpa Qu is crying," Ye Shi muttered.

Bai Chenxing: "..." Could it be that Ling Chuan is messing around again?