501-502

501. Grandpa is Here (1)

The Bai Family.

Ye Shi stared intently at Mu Chen, filled with worry. He asked, "How do you feel? Are you injured?"

Mu Chen smiled at Ye Shi and replied, "I'm fine, you don't have to worry."

Since entering the Hundred Refining Killing Formation, Mu Chen had been trying to decipher the killing Formations within it.

The Spirit Tower absorbed the formations in the killing Formation one by one, and Mu Chen tirelessly analyzed and dissected each formation within the Spirit Tower. He simplified the complex and complicated formations until he understood all the killing Formations.

Although only fifteen days had passed outside, several months had already passed within the Spirit Tower.

After familiarizing himself with all the formations within the Spirit Tower, Mu Chen effortlessly broke through the Bai Family's killing Formations, astonishing several hidden experts of the Bai Family.

"Your formation skills have improved so quickly. If only your alchemy skills could improve at the same rate, that would be great. Such as, to advance to intermediate level within half a month and  to advanced level within one month. That old monster in the Alchemy Tower is nothing compared to you. His time has long passed," Ye Shi held his chin and said disdainfully.

Mu Chen: "..." Ye Shi's imagination is becoming more and more vivid.

In a sense, after entering the Hundred Refining Killing Formation, Mu Chen also obtained the Bai Family's formation inheritance. It wouldn't be easy to make progress in alchemy without inheritance.

"It's not that easy. You're exaggerating," Mu Chen said.

Ye Shi was a little unhappy and said, "You don't know. During your seclusion, the people from the Alchemy Tower came to trouble us."

"Is it resolved?" Mu Chen asked.

Ye Shi nodded and said, "It's resolved."

The Bai Family needed a large amount of low-level elixirs. Since their trade with the Alchemy Tower couldn't continue, they happened to sign a deal with the Alchemy Weapon Pavilion, which also dealt in elixirs.

Mu Chen nodded and said, "That's good." If the Bai Family, such a big clan, couldn't even resolve such a small matter, it would be too disappointing.

Ye Shi looked at Mu Chen and said, "Mu Chen, I heard that there are many benefits to entering the killing Formation. Do I need to enter the Hundred Refining Killing Formation to practice?"

Mu Chen looked at Ye Shi, pondered for a moment, and said, "The formations of the Hundred Refining Killing Formation have already been recorded by the Spirit Tower. The Spirit Tower can simulate the killing Formation, so you don't need to enter the Hundred Refining Killing Formation. You can directly challenge the killing Formations in the Spirit Tower."

The Hundred Refining Killing Formation within the Spirit Tower was not dangerous, but it could perfectly simulate the killing power of the Hundred Refining Killing Formation. The flow of time in the Spirit Tower was also slow, which was perfect for Ye Shi.

The only downside was that it would consume a large amount of elemental stones. However, if the elemental stones were exhausted, they could earn more.

Ye Shi nodded excitedly and said, "Great!"

...

New Moon Restaurant.

"Do you know? Jing Ming, the young master of the Alchemy Weapon Pavilion who once failed in advancing, has successfully advanced to the Martial Saint stage."