545

545. Inside and Outside the Secret Realm (1)

About the people from the Alchemy Valley

Dan Chen's face was as pale as snow. At first, when they realized that they were trapped, Dan Chen's mood was bad, but she wasn't too desperate.

However, after being trapped for a long time, Dan Chen finally realized that they might be trapped and killed in this place without seeing the light of day. She felt that her life had become bleak.

During this period, Dan Chen had been reflecting on the content of the stone tablet. However, she was in such a hurry back then that she didn't carefully read the content of the stone tablet. As a result, she was now trapped here and completely helpless.

Dan Hong let out a sigh, filled with helplessness. In just a few months, Dan Hong seemed to have aged hundreds of years.

"Is it really possible for Senior Ling and Mu Chen to come and rescue us?" Dan Chen looked at Dan Hong and asked.

Dan Hong smiled bitterly and replied, "I don't know, they probably will."

When he sent a message to Ling Chuan, there was no response from the communication symbol. However, the communication symbol suddenly reacted some time ago. At that time, he was delighted, but after such a long time, there was still no response.

Dan Miao let out a sigh and said, "Maybe they are in danger themselves, so it's better to rely on ourselves. Let's think of a solution."

Dan Chen smiled bitterly. If she could think of a solution, why would she be so desperate for Mu Chen and the others to help?

Originally, she had paid a hefty price to obtain the spot in the secret realm. To fight for this spot, she had almost spent all her savings over the years.

The spot she had fought so hard to obtain, was it all for nothing?

If she had known earlier, she would have given up the spot, or perhaps, she shouldn't have been so greedy. If she had just learned the soul skill and then teleported out, she wouldn't have been stuck here.

Dan Chen regretted it, and so did the other people from the Alchemy Valley.

...

About the people from the Alchemy Cauldron Pavilion

After being trapped for several days, Jing Ming's youthful spirit had long disappeared from his face. His goal had changed from making a big fortune at the beginning of entering the secret realm, which made the elders in the pavilion look highly upon him, to just wanting to escape for safety.

"Grandfather, how is it going?" Jing Ming asked anxiously.

Jing Lifeng let out a sigh and said, "There's nothing I can do."

Jing Lifeng helplessly smiled. One wrong step could lead to death. It was pitiful that he was once a powerful force outside, but now he might die silently in this place. Jing Lifeng sighed lightly.

Qu Quan frowned, his mood changing unpredictably.

Before the journey, the Clan had predicted that it was a top choice to follow Mu Chen and the others. He would definitely gain something.

But if he followed other teams, there might be dangers, but he would survive, but the gains would not be as great.

The Clan tried to persuade the Bai family to bring Qu Quan along. However, Mu Chen and Bai Chenxing both refused. Since they refused, the Spirit Clan originally didn't plan to let Qu Quan enter the secret realm.

Following the Alchemy Cauldron Pavilion group into the secret realm was a vehement request from Qu Quan. Qu Quan believed that he was not much worse than Mu Chen and Ye Shi and did not need to be dependent on them.

The elders in the clan were very interested in Mu Chen and Ye Shi, which always upset Qu Quan. He wanted to compete with Mu Chen and Ye Shi.

Although the divination showed that his gains by following the Alchemy Cauldron Pavilion group would not be great, Qu Quan always believed that man can conquer fate. With his abilities, it should not be so bad.

Now, trapped in this restricted area, unable to make any progress, Qu Quan couldn't help but feel annoyed.

If he had known that this would happen, he would rather not have come.

How are Mu Chen and Ye Shi doing?

Qu Quan always felt a bit resentful towards Mu Chen and Ye Shi. At this moment, he both hoped that they were as miserable as him and hoped they would appear soon and take him away from this place. His emotions were contradictory.

............

In the Bai Family of Zhongzhou.

"Still no news?" Bai Ning'an asked.

Bai Xifeng shook his head and said, "There is no news from the Ask Immortal Pavilion. Ancestor, Ninth Brother and Fifteenth Brother went into the secret realm. There is no news about the secret realm until they come out. However, so far, the soul badges of all the people in the secret realm are intact. They should be okay. You don't have to worry."

Bai Ning'an sighed softly and said, "There are ten spots in the Alchemy Tower. Three were given to three mysterious people, and the remaining seven were taken by the elders of the Alchemy Tower. So far, five of these seven people's soul badges have shattered. I don't know about the remaining five. It hasn't been long, but so many people of the Alchemy Tower have died. How can I not worry?" Bai Ning'an said helplessly.

Bai Chenxing is exceptionally talented and is already a Martial Sage at a young age. The hidden masters of the Bai Family have high hopes for Bai Chenxing. Every move of Bai Chenxing is closely watched by the Bai Family.

Bai Xifeng squinted his eyes and said, "From what I have heard, the Alchemy Tower had the most deaths. The people from the Alchemy Valley and the Alchemy Cauldron Pavilion are all okay."

Bai Ning'an held his forehead and secretly sighed. This is why it is a problem!

There has been a conflict between the Bai Family and the Alchemy Tower. Unfortunately, only the Alchemy Tower had deaths. If the Alchemy Tower tries to put the blame on them, then...

The Bai Family is powerful, but those alchemists are not easy to deal with.

In fact, although no one knows what the situation is inside the Alchemy Palace, there have been rumors about people from the Bai Family killing those from the Alchemy Tower.

Although not many people believe these rumors for now, once rumors spread, trouble will come.

The Bai Family is a big family and already has employed many alchemists. During this time, there have been frequent attempts by others to poach their alchemists.