521

521. Have You Ever Dreamed of Me? (1)

Ling Chuan looked at Qu Kun with an expression of disbelief on his face.

Qu Kun looked at Ling Chuan's miserable face and felt like the world could be so ridiculous. He was the victim, the one who was suffering!

Back then, he was almost killed by this guy. Now, this person appeared in front of him as if he was the victim... What a joke!

Qu Kun took a deep breath and turned to Ye Shi, and said, "Stone, let's go."

After barely surviving back then, if he continued to talk to this guy, he would be sickened to death.

Ling Chuan grabbed Qu Kun's hand and said with a melancholy look, "After all these years, have you ever thought of me? Have you... dreamed of me? You used to visit me every night in my dreams!"

Qu Kun felt his head heat up. Back then, after those ridiculous days with this guy, he was haunted by nightmares for a long time.

Qu Kun always dreamt of being hunted up by a wild beast, being suppressed by it, and then being torn apart and eaten alive, leaving nothing but ashes...

"Shut up," Qu Kun gritted his teeth.

Ling Chuan smiled and said, "So you did dream of me! I knew it, you still think of me. I'm glad."

A hint of shyness and embarrassment appeared on Ling Chuan's face, making Qu Kun feel uncomfortable.

"I can see you whenever I close my eyes, but whenever I wake up, I realize it was all just a dream. The dreams are so sweet, but the reality is empty," Ling Chuan said with a desolate expression.

Qu Kun widened his eyes and thought to himself: This guy not only almost killed me back then, but he also frequently tormented me in my dreams.

Ye Shi: "... " This grandfather is quite pitiful!

Qu Kun puffed his cheeks and stared at Ling Chuan, who looked like a "romantic lover," and took a deep breath.

"Back then, it was just a misunderstanding. Such things happen during the prime of youth. You don't have to take it to heart, and I also didn't take it to heart," Qu Kun said fiercely.

Ling Chuan quickly added, "I'm not that irresponsible of a man."

Qu Kun looked at Ling Chuan and felt that he couldn't hold back anymore. "Actually, I have many people, many men, and many women."

Before Ye Shi could be shocked by Qu Kun's rich romantic history, he felt a strong murderous intent.

Ling Chuan frowned and looked at Qu Kun for a few moments before relaxing his expression.

Qu Kun's aura was clear. If it were true that he had many partners, his aura would have been more complicated. Obviously, what Qu Kun said was not true.

Ling Chuan said with a tolerant face, "I believe that I must be the most unforgettable person in your heart. I don't mind if there are others."

Qu Kun: "... " Most unforgettable, that's for sure. He almost killed me. Just because he almost killed me in my first time, I had have a bad impression of sex. From then on, whether it was men, women, or even versatiles, I distanced myself from them all.

Ye Shi widened his eyes in astonishment and thought to himself: This grandfather has really great tolerance.

Qu Kun looked at Ling Chuan who seemed so generous and responsible, rolled his eyes, and thought to himself: This is what a scoundrel is like. Talking insincerely, using righteous words. Compared to Ling Chuan, Bai Chenxing is actually... not bad.

"I don't like you," Qu Kun said.

Ling Chuan looked at Qu Kun helplessly and said, "We have a grandson together and will soon have great-grandchildren, but you say something like this, it really breaks my heart."

Qu Kun remained silent.

As the conversation turned to himself, Ye Shi couldn't help but be startled.

Ling Chuan smiled and looked at Ye Shi's belly, asking, "When are you due?"

Ye Shi touched his belly and said, "I am from the Spirit Clan, so the gestation period is longer. There is still a long time to go."

Ling Chuan smiled and said, "No rush. I heard it's twins?"

Ye Shi nodded and replied, "Yes, it's twins."

"More children, more blessings. You are really impressive," Ling Chuan praised.

Ye Shi nodded and muttered, "Yes."

Qu Kun looked at Ling Chuan and suddenly felt disgusted.

Ling Chuan took out a spatial ring and handed it to Ye Shi, saying, "Inside are two Eighth-Grade Eight-Treasure Finches. They're already cooked. I heard that you love to eat meat from Eighth-Grade beasts, so I specially prepared them for you."

Ye Shi widened his eyes and said, "Thank you..." Ye Shi was unsure whether to address him as grandfather or senior, so he froze there.

"You're welcome," Ling Chuan said gently as he looked at Ye Shi's troubled expression.

Ling Chuan smiled sadly at Ye Shi and said, "Yanxing, your grandfather has some misunderstandings about me. Can you speak up for me?"

Ye Shi glanced at Qu Kun, hesitated for a moment, and nodded.

Qu Kun rolled his eyes angrily. Ye Shi was bought by just some soup.

"What's the matter with your daddy? Do you need my help?" Ling Chuan asked with a frown.

At the mention of Qu Xinyang, Ye Shi's expression became serious. "I've obtained the prescription for the Spirit Returning Pill. Now we can only wait for Mu Chen's Pill Technique to reach the Late Eighth Grade."

Ling Chuan narrowed his eyes and asked, "Doesn't the Pill Tower work?"

"That person is working for the Fate Clan, it won't work," Ye Shi shook his head.