529

529. Show Respect (1)

Bai Chenxing watched as Mu Chen held Ye Shi's hand, while Ling Chuan held Qu Kun's hand. He suddenly felt a sense of loneliness as he walked alone with Bai Chengfeng.

"Fifteenth Brother, Ling Chuan is your... father-in-law?" Bai Chengfeng asked cautiously.

Bai Chenxing nodded and said, "Yes."

Bai Chengfeng widened his eyes, unable to calm his emotions for a long time. Before, he could only admire Bai Chenxing's cultivation and formation skills, but now, Bai Chenxing had earned his admiration from head to toe.

What kind of incredible ability was this? His son was formidable, his son-in-law was formidable, and now even his father-in-law was so formidable. However, shouldn't there be a problem that Bai Chenxing's father-in-law was so formidable?

Bai Chengfeng glanced at Bai Chenxing, then at Ling Chuan. He thought to himself, Bai Chenxing should have communicated with Ling Chuan long ago. However, Bai Chenxing didn't even leak a bit of information to him.

He had told Bai Chenxing before that the cultivation of their group seemed a bit weak, and asked him to find a senior from their family to replace him. It seemed like he was worrying too much. With Ling Chuan in the group, they shouldn't worry about the Alchemy Tower.

Ling Chuan was holding Qu Kun's hand and ignored Qu Kun's glare. Bai Chengfeng was amazed by what he saw. It was said that the people from the Ling family liked to train themselves as weapons. Their bodies were as solid as irons and hard to hurt. The rumors turned out to be true!

Now that Ling Chuan maintained a playful expression despite Qu Kun's glaring, it was evident that it was hard to hurt him.

"I finally held your hand again," Ling Chuan said contentedly.

Qu Kun looked at Ling Chuan disdainfully and said irritably, "Your hands are calloused, it's disgusting. Wise up and let go."

"I won't let go," Ling Chuan tightened his grip slightly and sighed, "Every time I miss you to the point of sleeplessness, I refine artifacts. I refine artifacts over and over again and developed callouses on my hands. Kun, every callous on my hands is proof of my love for you!"

Qu Kun's entire body was trembling with anger.

Ye Shi watched Ling Chuan and exclaimed excitedly, "Grandfather Ling is so romantic. Grandfather Qu is so lucky."

Qu Kun: "... " Hearing Ye Shi's words, Qu Kun was outrageous. He wasn't lucky, he was cursed! "You think of me so much and practice hard, yet all you've achieved is a level eight upper-grade artifact refiner. You are so lame," Qu Kun sarcastically pointed out.

Ling Chuan said with some resentment, "To refine a ninth-grade magical artifact, one must be fully focused. I have been looking for you all this time and couldn't find you. I have been carrying this burden in my heart, how can I be fully focused? If you stay with me, it won't be long before I become a ninth-grade craftsman. What kind of ninth-grade magical artifact do you like? How about I make you a ninth-grade sword?"

Qu Kun looked at Ling Chuan and said solemnly, "You better look for someone else. If you don't, you will only be an eighth-grade superior craftsman for the rest of your life..."

Ling Chuan tightly grasped Qu Kun's hand and said passionately, "Even if I can only be an eighth-grade craftsman in this lifetime, I will never let go of your hand."

Bai Chengfeng looked at Ling Chuan, his eyes widened. Before today, he only admired Ling Chuan's cultivation and skills in artifact refinement. But now, from head to toe, Ling Chuan had his utmost respect. Compared to Bai Chenxing, Ling Chuan truly stood out. He was a true hero.

Bai Chengfeng looked at Qu Kun and thought to himself: It's not easy for Mr. Qu to be noticed by Ling Chuan!

Ye Shi clenched his fist and exhilaratedly said, "Grandpa Qu will definitely be moved by Grandpa Ling's sincerity."

Mu Chen nodded silently, thinking to himself: Of course, your grandfather will be moved to tears by your grandfather Ling's sincerity.

Bai Chengfeng looked at Ling Chuan, who was smiling like an idiot, and his heart surged.

Rumors said that Ling Chuan was cold, aloof, and difficult to approach.

Rumors said that Ling Chuan's body refinement made him lose all seven emotions and six desires.

Rumors said that Ling Chuan was arrogant and intimidating, although his artifact refinement skills were unparalleled, he was too ruthless and cruel.

Bai Chengfeng looked at Ling Chuan, who was desperately holding Qu Kun's hand, despite Qu Kun's glare. He thought to himself: Rumors are just rumors! They mislead people.

"Kun, your hand is so soft," Ling Chuan said with a smile on his face.

Qu Kun listened to Ling Chuan's words and felt goosebumps all over his body.

"Please shut up, every time you speak, I feel like dying," Qu Kun grumbled.

Ling Chuan looked at Qu Kun with a melancholic expression and said, "Am I really that annoying to you?"

Qu Kun: "..." Should I like a man who almost killed me during a sexual abuse? "Yes."

Ling Chuan embraced Qu Kun's waist and apologetically said, "I must have been too rough last time, leaving you with a bad impression. I'll be more careful next time."

Qu Kun drew his sword with a grim face and pointed it at Ling Chuan. "Ling Chuan, don't go too far."

Holding hands was tolerable, but hugging and embracing was too much. This damn guy... so annoying!

With a light flick, the sword in Qu Kun's hand fell into Ling Chuan's hand.

Qu Kun knew there was a huge gap in their strength. He was just... infuriating!

"Bai Chenxing, beat him up," Qu Kun ordered Bai Chenxing.

Bai Chenxing: "..."It's none of my business!