546

546. Inside and Outside the Secret Realm (2)

Before, with the presence of an eighth-grade alchemist like Mu Chen, it deterred the idea of the alchemists' leaving for benefits. However, there are rumors outside that Mu Chen is dead...

"How are the alchemists in the family?" Bai Ning'an asked.

Bai Xifeng frowned and said, "Two seventh-grade alchemists have already left."

Bai Ning'an sneered coldly, "These shortsighted people should just leave. The alchemists in the family are not that good in alchemy skills and success rates, but they all have big temperaments."

Bai Ning'an considered that the Bai family had treated these alchemists quite well, but maybe too well because it had made them arrogant. If they wanted to leave, let them go. Those guys weren't even worthy enough to polish Mu Chen's shoes.

Bai Xifeng frowned and said, "Ancestor, are we just going to let them go? We have invested a lot of resources in these alchemists over the years. If we give them away, it's better to..." kill them.

If it weren't for the abundant spiritual herbs provided by the Bai family, many of their seventh-level alchemists would never have had the chance to become seventh-level alchemists.

"These freeloaders are of no use even if we keep them. The Bai family is being watched by many forces, and it's not wise to stir up trouble," Bai Ning'an said.

Killing the alchemists might be exactly what the Alchemy Tower wanted, so that they could have a reason to attack the Bai family.

"You need to think long-term. Mu Chen is an eighth-level alchemist. Once he comes out of the Secret Realm, he can recruit seventh-level alchemists in his name, and there will be plenty of people willing to join," Bai Ning'an said casually.

Bai Xifeng nodded and said, "You are right."

Bai Ning'an squinted his eyes. Bai Chenxing had said that there were members of the Fate Clan in the Alchemy Tower, including the Tower Master and the Elder.

Now the Alchemy Tower rumored that the Bai family had killed those from Alchemy Tower. But in his guess, the Alchemy Tower might have killed those people themselves. After all, the Tower Master and the Elder were both members of the Fate Clan!

...

Ling Family's second courtyard.

Ling Mo narrowed his eyes and said with some delight, "The Bai family is having a hard time recently!"

The Ling family was on equal footing with the Bai family in terms of power, but two talented individuals from the younger generation of the Bai family, Bai Yanxing and Mu Chen, made Ling Mo feel uneasy.

Ling Chen nodded and said, "Yes, it seems that someone with power is targeting the Bai family, probably from the Alchemy Tower."

"I heard that out of the ten people of the Alchemy Tower who entered the Secret Realm, half of them have already died," Ling Mo said, stroking his chin.

The five people who died in the Secret Realm were all from major alchemist families. If these families joined forces, the Bai family's situation would not be good!

Ling Mo shook his head and said, "We don't know what's happening in the Secret Realm. The Alchemy Tower couldn't wait to target the Bai family. There must be someone behind the scenes."

Ling Chen shrugged and said, "The Bai family is attracting too much attention." The Bai family had been too smooth recently, so many families couldn't wait to bring them down.

"Let the Bai family worry about their own problems. It has nothing to do with us," Ling Mo said.

The Bai family was an ancient clan with numerous experts. The troubles they faced were insignificant for the Bai family.

Even if the accusations against the Bai family were proven, it wouldn't have a big impact. After all, the dead people were ultimately worthless.

Ling Chen rubbed his chin and said, "That's true."

"I wonder how your seventeenth younger brother is doing," Ling Mo said helplessly.

Ling Chen didn't seem concerned. "Uncle Eight, you're worrying too much. You know how capable my seventeenth younger brother is."

Ling Mo shook his head and said, "You don't understand. The ancient Secret Realm isn't as simple as you imagine. It's not surprising if the top experts die in the Secret Realm."

Many masters had died in the ancient secret realms in history. It was not easy to seek success.

Ling Chen said with a smile, "Don't worry. Maybe he will meet someone in the secret realm and have sex with that person. So your dream will become true." That was how Ling Chuan lost his virginity years ago. But it was possible that it was only his dream.

Ling Mo said, "What nonsense are you talking about? Do you think it is easy to meet someone he likes?"

In the past few years, he tried to introduce many types of people to Ling Chuan, but unfortunately, Ling Chuan was not interested at all. Could it be that Ling Chuan no longer performs sexually because of the side effect of refining his body? "It's better to limit the practice of refining the body into a tool. Don't refine to the point where all desires and emotions are gone and only the tool remains," Ling Mo said with a serious face.

Ling Chen smiled and said, "Uncle Eight, many people in the family have practiced this refining body into a tool method, but none of them are like Seventeenth Brother." He occasionally heard others in the clan say that this method of refining the body into a tool also has the effect of enhancing virility. After refining, one becomes vigorous and long-lasting in sex. "This skill should not be the problem. The problem should lie with Seventeenth Brother."

Ling Mo gave Ling Chen a fierce glance, while Ling Chen chuckled dryly, thinking to himself: He's just saying the fact.