Chapter 4: The strong are respected

2022-10-19 Author: Yidu Jackdaw

  Chapter 4 The Strong Are Respected

  Not long after leaving the martial arts training ground, Yan Xi paused in his steps and tapped his throat a few times with his fingers.

  "Wow!" A large mouthful of black blood gushes out of her throat.

  Yan Chushi next to her was startled and hurriedly supported her. Worry was written on her tender white face covered with collagen, and her voice was trembling with urgency, "Sister Yan Xi, you... what's wrong with you? You don't want to You scared me! Are you okay?"

  "I'm okay. It's poisonous blood. It'll be fine if you spit it out." Yan Xi shook her head. She just forced the toxin out of her throat.

  This body has been poisoned.

  The original owner cannot speak because he helped Yun Xiaohan absorb poison when he was young.

  At that time, Yun Xiaohan was not the holy son of the palace, but an abandoned son of the Yun family. He lived in a dilapidated courtyard. He was teased by other children of the Yun family and bitten by poisonous snakes.

  At that time, Yan Xi was so anxious that he didn't care too much and hurriedly helped Yun Xiaohan suck out the poisonous blood. Later, part of the toxin condensed in Yan Xi's throat and refused to dissipate. Once she opened her mouth to speak, there was a bone-piercing pain in her throat, like a knife cutting her.

  Yan Xi became taciturn, and over time, she forgot how to speak, and became what everyone called...mute.

  Digging out the buried memories, Yan Xi clenched his hands, his dark eyes darkening.

  Suppressing the memory, she pointed to a locust tree not far away, "Let's go there to rest for a while." The battle and the force of the poisonous blood made her somewhat exhausted.

  However, the current martial arts training ground should be in chaos, and no one will come to trouble them in the short term.

  Only then did Yan Chushi notice her pale face. Yan Xi had been so strong and dazzling before that everyone unconsciously ignored the fact that she was seriously injured.

  Why did he ignore the injuries on sister Yan Xi's body?

  Yan Chu was annoyed for a while and rummaged around on his body, "By the way, medicine! I have medicine for injuries."

  Every month, the children of the Yan family have their share, and the family will distribute some resource pills according to their potential and realm. For them to practice.

  But because Yan Xi was a loser and had no one to support her, her share was omitted.

  Although Yan Chushi was not talented in cultivation, he could at least still practice, and his monthly resources were sufficient. However, because Yan Xi was often injured, he replaced his share of cultivation resources with medicine to stop bleeding and repair injuries. .

  Yan Chushi hurriedly searched all over his body and sweat broke out on his forehead.

  But no matter how many times he searched, the result was still nothing...nothing...still nothing!
  Yan Xi vaguely guessed something.

  Yan Lan has a follower named Yan Hu, who is a collateral disciple of the Yan family. He is quite talented in cultivation. He follows Yan Lan every day and often bullies her and Yan Chu Shi.

  Every time the family distributed the copies, Yan Hu would unwaveringly send Qiu Feng to them, and Yan Chu could occasionally hide a little medicine. It has been seven days since the family last issued a monthly report, and it must have been robbed by Yan Hu.

  A sharp light flashed in Yan Xi's eyes, today's Yan Lan was just the beginning.

  Those who bully her and Yan Chushi, she will one day make them spit out whatever they eat!
  "On the tenth day of the lunar month, there's no need to look for it. I'm fine." Yan Xi comforted her.

  Yan Chushi looked at the blood stains and wounds on her body, and mist gradually rose in his clear, ink-colored pupils. Tears fell like soybeans, and the accumulated emotions seemed to explode in an instant.

  "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Sister Yanxi, am I useless? I... I can obviously practice, but... wu wu... But no matter how hard I try, I can't compare to others. I... wu wu, I can't protect you at all. Without you, I can only watch them bully you."

  The more he spoke, the sadder he became. He kept wiping his eyes with his little hands, but the tears were like a river bursting its banks, and there were more and more.

  It was as if something in Yan Xi's heart had been lightly touched, and a warm current flowed into his heart.

  "Little Chu Shi, why are you crying? It's not your fault." Yan Xi flicked his forehead and wiped away his tears.

  After receiving the memory of his original body, Yan Xi understood that in this world, the strong are respected and the law of the jungle is implemented to the extreme!
  Weakness is the deepest original sin!

  If you want to survive standing still, you can only continue to improve your strength.

  Yan Xi glanced at the bruises on the corners of Yan Chushi's mouth, which were the marks left by Yan Lan when he stopped in front of her.

  Anger arose in Yan Xi's heart, and a violent emotion grew in her heart, which made her start to reflect on whether she had acted too lightly before.

  In the 21st century, almost everyone who knows the head of the ancient Wuyan family knows that Yan Xi is not only terrifyingly talented in martial arts, but he is also so protective of his shortcomings that he is almost perverted!
  The one who hurts the people she cares about will end up in a worse place than the one who directly provokes her!
  Reaching out to rub Yan Chushi's soft hair, Yan Xi curled up the corner of his mouth, his eyes were dazzling, and his tone was unquestionable and confident, "From now on, I will protect you." "

  Ah?" The little boy cried with his eyes red. Fatty raised his head blankly, his eyes like washed black grapes, crystal clear, "But...but, my dad said that a man should protect girls."

  Yan Xi raised his eyebrows and teased, " Would a man cry in front of a girl?"

  A blush appeared on Yan Chushi's face, and he wiped his eyes hard to hide the fact that he had just cried. He...he just fights the injustice for sister Yan Xi! He didn't want to cry either.

  He looked at Yan Xi carefully and opened his mouth, but in the end he didn't ask any questions.

  Does the Holy Son of the Palace treat Sister Yanxi like that today? Does she feel sad now?
  When he thought of this, Yan Chushi felt annoyed. He shouldn't have gone to the Holy Son of the Palace for help.

  He knew that the Holy Son had a cold personality and was not necessarily willing to come to the martial arts training ground to seek justice, so he lied to him and said that it was the dean who had trouble with him at the martial arts training ground.

  Yan Chushi thought that no matter how ruthless His Highness Shengzi was, he had an engagement with Sister Yan Xi. Even for the sake of face, he would not just watch his fiancée being beaten to death when he arrived at the martial arts training ground. Bar?

  And even if His Royal Highness the Son of God didn't say a word, as long as he stood there, who would dare to hit his fiancée in front of him?
  But he never expected that the other party didn't care about the truth at all, didn't distinguish right from wrong, and even acted as an accomplice!
  The sentence 'it is your own fault' directly identified Sister Yan Xi as the thief.

  What made Yan Chushi the most angry was his ruthlessness when he mercilessly shocked the person away in the end, and then defended Duan Murou. It is clear that Sister Yanxi is his fiancée.

  His Royal Highness the Son's statement today made those who bullied Yan Xi completely lose their scruples. In the future, those people will only become more unscrupulous and intensified. And if today's news comes out, everyone will know that the Holy Son of Yunding Tiangong hates his fiancée, and Sister Yan Xi's life will only become more and more difficult.

  (End of chapter)