Chapter 29 Refining Body Tempering Liquid

"Wrap these for me, how much is the total?" Yan Xi picked out the herbs and handed them to the waiter beside him.

  "Okay!" The waiter packed the bags for her with a happy face. Ever since the body-building pill came out, everyone ran to the medicine pavilion. This was the biggest business he had done today.

  "Erase the copper coins for you. A total of eight thousand silver coins." The waiter handed the packaged herbs to Yan Xi.

  "Ahem...how much did you say?" Yan Xi coughed twice and almost choked on his own saliva.

  She calculated a lot, but she failed to realize that... she didn't have enough money!

  The compensation sent by Yan Lan and Yan Sheng was only seven thousand silver coins!

  "This...eight thousand silver coins." The waiter looked at her face and said sarcastically.

  Yan Xi raised his forehead in embarrassment and considered whether to remove the medicinal materials for the second-level body quenching liquid and refine the first-level body quenching liquid first.

  "Sister Yan Xi, how much are you short of? I still have five silver coins." Yan Chu Shi turned over his little hands and took out five shiny coins from his pocket.

  This was a wedding gift given by the Yan family to all the disciples in order to congratulate Yan Chongshan on his release from seclusion.

  "There are still nine hundred and ninety silver coins left..." Yan Xi sighed helplessly. The compensation plus Yan Chushi and her money was only 7,000 silver coins.

  Alchemist is indeed a money-burning profession. Earn quickly and spend it quickly!
  "Well... I still have a thousand silver coins. I originally planned to try my luck to buy a body-building pill. I'll give it to you to use." Yan Gu looked at the sister and brother next to you, look at me, I look at you, you look helpless. , spoke quietly.

  This is what he earned over the years by saving little by little and doing tasks every month.

  Yan Xi looked at him in surprise. One thousand silver coins was a huge sum of money for a disciple of the Yan family. He was willing to pay it, "Are you sure?"

  In fact, Yan Gu was bleeding from the bottom of his heart. Gritting his teeth, he closed his eyes and stuffed his money bag into Yan Xi's hand, "Anyway, I can't buy a body-building pill with this little money.

  I talked about you behind your back and you saved your life today from the fanged boar ." My life. This money is my life-saving gift! And... I'm sorry for that!"

  When the young man said the last two words, his handsome face was flushed, and his body was shaking slightly.

  Yan Xi took a deep look at him and finally recognized him completely.

  She didn't refuse and directly accepted the purse, "Well, these one thousand silver coins will be regarded as your investment. When the body quenching fluid comes out, I will give you a share."

  "Body quenching fluid? What is it?" Jian Yanxi did not refuse. , Yan Gu was relieved and slowly opened his eyes, but his attention was attracted by the new terms she said.

  "A potion that tempers the muscles and marrow and increases potential." Yan Xi handed the money to the waiter.

  "Isn't that the same as the body-building pill?" Yan Gu's eyes widened for a moment, with a look of surprise on his face.

  Not only him, but also the waiter in the shop looked over with surprise and excitement.

  But soon, the two of them suppressed the excitement in their hearts. What were they thinking? Yan Xi doesn't know how to refine medicine!

  In everyone's impression, only fire and wood spiritual masters are the best candidates to become alchemists. Wood alchemists can better feel the power of herbs, while fire alchemists can accurately control the temperature of the fire.

  There are few spiritual masters, and there are even fewer dual-system spiritual masters, and it is even harder to find dual-system spiritual masters who are both fire and wood.

  The widely sought after Duanmu Rou is only a water and wood spiritual master. Although he can refine medicine, he is inferior to the fire and wood alchemist.

  Ke Yanxi is not even a spiritual master now!

  Yan Xi didn't care about the two people's gazes, and leisurely picked up the herbs and prepared to go home.

  In fact, after activating the Soul Accumulating Bracelet, she found that the Soul Accumulating Bracelet also had a storage function. However, there were very few weapon refiners in Tianqi Continent. Storage rings were also very noble in the small Muyun City. Even Yan Zhongshan only had a capacity of ten cubic meters. Mi's storage ring would be too conspicuous if she took it out here.

  Back home, Yan Xi borrowed a big iron pot, sealed the courtyard and announced that he was going to retreat, and asked Yan Chu Shi not to let anyone approach the courtyard. Yan Chu Shi nodded obediently and agreed.

  He just left his words behind and stood blankly in front of the courtyard gate with his eyes wide open.

  Iron pot? Refining medicine? Which alchemist uses an iron pot to make medicine?

  Yan Xi has locked the courtyard door. In the final analysis, refining medicine is to extract the medicinal power of herbs, master the medicinal properties of each medicinal herb, and balance the different medicinal properties to achieve a balance.

  Although she does not have the spiritual power of fire and wood, this is not difficult for her who has been involved in refining medicine for many years.

  Heating the iron pot, Yan Xi processed the roots, stems and leaves of the herbs and threw the herbs into the pot as if making soup. The first- and second-level body quenching fluid herbs are simple and do not require precise firepower to force out the medicinal power like high-level spiritual herbs. Yan Xi also handled them casually.

  After all, it is ultimately used for bathing. There is no difference between stewing it in an iron pot and making a concentrated potion and dripping it into hot water.

  If this scene of her refining the medicine was seen by Yan Gu, I'm afraid it would be outrageous.

  The sun sets in the west, and the afterglow of dusk falls on the courtyard.

  Yan Xi was preparing to remove the fire and finally tightened the potency.

  There was a commotion outside the yard.

  "Sister Yan Xi is in seclusion and has promised not to let anyone in." It was the voice of Yan Chushi.

  "Retreat? How can she, a loser, stay in seclusion? Let Yan Xi get out! Do you know how much trouble you have caused? The Medicine Pavilion refused to provide elixirs to the Yan family because you little losers!" Yan Sheng roared angrily. It shook so hard that the courtyard door was ringing.

  Yan Chushi was not afraid at all, and held his little head high, "Uncle is not the head of the family. Even if he is asked about guilt, it is not his turn, right?"

  "Okay! Good on you, Yan Chushi. As Yan Xi becomes more and more courageous, I can't cure you anymore, right? For offending the Medicine Pavilion for something as important as this, even the clan leader can't spare you!" He was poked. Yan Sheng, who was in pain, glanced at Yan Chushi with his gloomy eyes and walked away.

  Even if the clan leader favors them this time, Yan Xi cannot afford such a big deal!
  Let these little brats be proud for a while longer.

  "Creak." The courtyard door was opened.

  Yan Gu, who was paralyzed on the ground, immediately got up and threw himself at Yan Xi helplessly, "It's over, it's over."

  In such a big disaster, not only him, but even his parents may be implicated.

  Yan Xi moved his steps and flashed slightly, causing him to be thrown into the air and almost fall to the ground.

  "As a matter of fact, go and prepare two buckets of hot water." Yan Xi said.

  "Why are you preparing hot water?" Still immersed in the grief of causing a catastrophe, Yan Gu asked in a nasal voice with tears in his eyes.

  "Take a bath." Yan Xi leaned against the door and uttered two words calmly and indifferently.

  She was dressed in a black robe, half of a wooden mask draped over her face, her black eyes were clear and deep, and her red lips were slightly raised. Just standing there gave her a reassuring and convincing power.

  "When did this happen? The patriarch is coming to punish you soon. Auntie, you are still in the mood to take a bath." The young man sniffed and complained, but his legs were already moving honestly to fetch water. .

  (End of chapter)