Chapter 96 Too Shocking

"Ahem." Yan Zhongshan coughed twice, not knowing how to tell Yan Hong that the old monster pretending to be young in his words was Yan Xi.

  Yan Xi looked at Elder Yan Hong with clear eyes, her head was black, it turned out that in Elder Yan Hong's heart, she was actually an old monster pretending to be young.

  Yan Hong looked at the two people's expressions that made him more and more puzzled, and his heart became more panicked.

  "Ahem, Yan Hong... Actually... It was Yan Xi who took Chushi away." Yan Zhongshan said slowly, with his hands behind his back and an expression that he would not change his face even if the sky collapsed. In fact, there was a hint of pride and anticipation in those majestic eyes.

  "What?" Elder Yan Hong exploded instantly, his eyes widened, and his beard almost flew up.

  Yan Xi saw the bad taste of his grandfather and smiled helplessly.

  He took off the mask on his face, changed the tone of his voice slightly, and winked playfully, "Elder Yan Hong."

  Even though he had prepared himself mentally for Yan Zhongshan's words, when he really saw that familiar and stunning face, Yan Hong was still shocked and couldn't recover for a long time.

  Not only him, even Yan Zhongshan, who had known Yan Xi's identity for a long time and had made countless psychological preparations, still felt a little unreal when he saw Yan Xi again.

  Shocked, Yan Hong stared at Yan Xi for a while, and the more he looked, the more relieved he felt!

  He circled Yan Xi a few times and murmured, "Like! Really like." He didn't look closely before, but after knowing Yan Xi's identity, the more he looked at that face, the more familiar he felt.

  Yan Xi blinked, "Like what?"

  Yan Zhongshan smiled, "Yan Hong means that you look like Feng'er and Yue'er."

  Yan Xi, "Father and mother?"

  "Yes." Yan Zhongshan touched his beard, "Back then, your father and your second uncle were known as the twin prides of Muyun City. Your mother is also a famous beauty in Su Yue."

  As for Yan Xi, she picked the essence of both.

  "Back then, both of them were famous handsome men and beautiful women in our Muyun City." Yan Hong laughed happily, and was really happy for Yan Xi in his heart.

  "It seems that you, this girl, have gained a lot of opportunities in the Misty Forest. Not only has your appearance been restored, but you can also practice, and you have jumped to the third level of Xuan Tu in one leap. You are so scary!" Yan Hong was amazed.

  All in all, it took Yan Xi less than half a month from entering the Misty Forest to coming out.

  Others need more than ten years just to refine their bodies. It is considered a good talent to advance from the ninth level of body refinement to Xuan Tu within a year in Muyun City. This little girl actually took less than half a month to go from a waste without any Xuan Qi to a third-level Xuan Tu... This person is really annoying.

  Yan Xi couldn't talk about Chi Li's existence, so she could only euphemistically say that she met a teacher who helped her cleanse her essence and marrow, which not only made the scars on her face disappear, but also allowed her to practice again. After

  hearing this, Yan Chongshan and Yan Hong wanted Yan Xi to invite the teacher to the Yan family for dinner.

  Yan Xi touched her nose, and she naturally didn't want to let Chi Li out. If his whereabouts were discovered by his enemies, not only would he be doomed, but the Yan family might also be doomed.

  Moreover, Chi Li is now a soul body and can't eat anything at all.

  Yan Xi politely refused, "Grandpa, my teacher has a special identity and doesn't like to see people."

  Seeing that Yan Xi seemed to be in trouble, the two old men didn't continue to inquire. Generally, masters have some quirks, which they understand.

  It is a great favor that the other party is willing to help. Since the other party doesn't like to show up, they don't force it. They just let Yan Xi ask the other party if there is anything he needs, and the Yan family will definitely help.

  "By the way, Xi'er, you took Chushi away at the beginning. Where is Chushi? Is the situation serious?" Yan Chongshan thought of his little grandson.

  In fact, after seeing Yan Xi coming back, Yan Chongshan was not very worried about Yan Chushi. Given the relationship between Chushi and Yan Xi, Yan Xi would definitely not be so calm if Chushi was in trouble.

  However, the old man still wanted to see it with his own eyes before he could feel at ease.

  Seeing Yan Chongshan asking about it now, the little snake coiled on Yan Xi's hand turned its head away proudly. Grandpa actually just remembered it!
  Yan Xi looked at the two old men who were eagerly waiting, and coughed twice, "Grandpa, Elder Hong, you should be mentally prepared first."

  As soon as she said this, the faces of the two old men who were originally calm changed, "Is Chu Shi's situation very bad?"

  "Xi'er, tell me, no matter how bad the situation is, I can accept it. At worst, I will risk my old face and ask Dou Li for elixir. Let me see where Chu Shi is first." Yan Chongshan thought Yan Xi had found a way to save Yan Chu Shi.

  Looking at the heavy expressions of the two old men, Yan Xi smiled and said, "In fact, Chu Shi is in front of you now."

  The two old men looked around, looking at a loss.

  "Grandpa, Elder." A crisp and tender voice sounded out of thin air.

  Yan Chongshan and Yan Hong were startled, and their eyes kept patrolling around Yan Xi. They clearly heard the voice, but why couldn't they see anyone?

  "I'm here!" The crisp and tender voice sounded helplessly again.

  The little snake on Yan Xi's wrist raised its head, its beautiful scales emitting a gem-like luster, and the diamond-shaped red crystal core on its forehead shone brightly, it was extremely beautiful.

  Yan Chongshan and Yan Hong, "!!!"

  As expected, the two old men were petrified, their faces full of shock, staring at the beautiful little snake that was like a work of art with wide eyes.

  Yan Xi had no choice, as she had told them to be mentally prepared.

  "Grandpa?" Seeing the two people so shocked that they couldn't speak, the little snake panicked, silently retreated towards Yan Xi, and arched into her arms, its eyes instantly filled with mist, "Sister Yan Xi, I'm not a human anymore. Do Grandpa and the others dislike me?"

  He turned from a human into a beast, they must have thought he was a freak.

  Yan Xi touched its little head and comforted it, "Grandpa and the others are just too shocked."

  Seeing the aggrieved look on the little snake's face, perhaps they were really connected by blood. Before Yan Zhongshan had finished sorting out his thoughts, his body reacted first, and he stammered to comfort him,
  "The tenth day of the first lunar month, Grandpa... Grandpa didn't... didn't dislike you."

  The little snake that sought comfort in Yan Xi's arms turned its head, its ruby-like eyes shining, "Really?"

  "Yeah." Yan Zhongshan nodded heavily, looked at the old man Hong who was still in shock and had not reacted beside him, and wanted him to express his opinion, "Old man Hong?"

  Elder Yan Hong was still immersed in the shock that the child he watched grow up would one day turn from a human into a beast and did not react.

  Yan Zhongshan made a seal with his hands behind his back, and a stream of mysterious energy quietly hit Yan Hong's butt.

  "Ouch!" Yan Hong was suddenly hit, and he subconsciously cried out, and when he turned his head, he saw the "threatening" eyes of the head of the family. He quickly said, "Yes, yes, the patriarch is right."

  Yan Chushi finally felt relieved and wagged his tail happily.

  "Ahem..." Yan Zhongshan saw that his grandson had calmed down, suppressed the shock in his eyes, and said carefully, "Chushi... Grandpa won't dislike you. But can you tell Grandpa how you turned into a snake?"

  (End of this chapter)