Chapter 9 won't be just for me, right?

Yan Ping's face suddenly turned ugly.

  But after all, he was the butler of the Yan family, and he was usually a smooth and smooth person. When he saw that the situation was not going well, his expression immediately changed.

  "Haha, I said the wrong thing before. I am just a little housekeeper, and I just follow orders. I hope Miss Yan will not blame me for my previous rudeness.

  Since Miss Yan Xi is unwilling to listen to the order of the head of the family, then I will do as you wish. , let's go over. You can explain it to the head of the house then.

  Please, Miss Yanxi," the housekeeper bent down and made a gesture of invitation. On the surface, he looked humble and respectful, but in fact he had a soft knife in his mouth.

  It alludes to Yan Xi's dissatisfaction with the family leader.

  Zi Huan stamped her feet angrily and glanced at the housekeeper angrily.

  Just forget it? This loser hasn't learned his lesson yet! Are her hands in vain?

  Yan Ping didn't look at her, and secretly scolded her why she was so anxious. Yan Xi would look good when he got to the family hall.

  Yan Xi glanced at Zi Huan with half-smiling eyes.

  Zi Huan's face froze, and the pain when her hands were crippled hit her heart again, making her body tremble and she lowered her head in fear.

  Yan Xi slowly wiped his mouth and stood up.

  "Let's go."

  "Sister Xi!" Yan Chushi held her hand anxiously, looking anxious.

  The current head of the family, Yan Sheng, is Yan Xi's uncle. When Yan Xi's father, Yan Wufeng, was the head of the Yan family, Yan Sheng had always been very dissatisfied with his second brother, who had surpassed his eldest son to become the head of the family.

  He felt that Yan Wufeng had taken his position, and he had deep resentment in his heart.

  After Yan Wufeng's death, he took over as the head of the Yan family. The first thing he did was to announce that the Yan family was disassociated from Yan Wufeng and expelled Yan Wufeng from the family tree. If the old man hadn't still been around, he would have even tried to He also expelled the Yan family to show his filial piety towards the Emperor Xuan who had not yet met.

  As for Lan, she is Yan Sheng's daughter.

  In the first half of his life, he was overshadowed by his younger brother's impressive cultivation talent, and he was always resentful in his heart.

  And his daughter was a spiritual master who could only be gifted in a century. She beat Yan Xi, who couldn't practice, countless times, not to mention how happy he was. Usually she treats Yan Lan like a jewel.

  Yan Sheng has never been a big-hearted person and has a very small mind. Now Yan Lan was hurt by Yan Xi... Taking into account the old and new grudges, Yan Xi would have to shed his skin if he really died.

  Yan Xi patted Yan Chushi's hand and motioned for him to let go.

  It's a blessing, not a curse, but it's a curse that cannot be avoided.

  "Sister Yan Xi, I'll go with you." Yan Chushi held her hand and whispered.

  The butler glanced at them and didn't care.

  One more person won't change anything at all.

  Even if Yan Chushi's father is still alive, Yan Wifei has no say in the Yan family. When he comes to the head of the family, no matter how arrogant Yan Xi is now, he will suffer!

  *
  Yan Family Hall.

  As soon as Yan Xi entered the door, she was greeted by a shout -

  "Kneel down!"

  A cup of scalding tea hit her forehead with overwhelming force!
  Yan Xi grabbed Yan Chu Shi with her right hand and transformed. Unfold it and move sideways just to avoid the tea cup.

  "Crack!"

  The tea cup fell to pieces on the ground, and the hot tea was still steaming.

  If someone hits someone on the forehead with such force, not only will a big hole be made, but the boiling water in the teacup will also burn bubbles on the face.

  The warmth in Yan Xi's eyes disappeared, and his cold and sharp gaze was directed at the person sitting high up.

  Sitting on it was none other than her uncle Yan Sheng, the current head of the Yan family.

  Near the head of the family's seat, there are several seats arranged in order of high and low, where sit the elders and elders of the Yan family.

  At this time, everyone looked shocked and froze in place, so that there was a moment of silence in the meeting hall.

  No one thought that Yan Xi would dare to hide, let alone that she could avoid it!

  After knowing that Yan Lan was forced to kowtow five times by Yan Xi, his head was broken, and his forehead was now bloody and bloody, Yan Sheng was so angry that he couldn't control himself.

  Although Yan Sheng's blow just now was not full force, it secretly contained a trace of profound energy, in order to smash Yan Xi's head and avenge his daughter.

  The ninth-level Great Mystic Master's angry attack was difficult to dodge even for those at the ninth level of body refining. However, Ke Yanxi, this good-for-nothing, had just dodged it!
  "Bold Yan Xi, why don't you kneel down and admit your mistake!" Yan Sheng came to his senses first and slapped the table on the right with his big palm, making a loud noise.

  A small table made of sandalwood fell apart under his force.

  Yan Xi's figure was upright and proud, and his dark and sharp eyes looked at Yan Sheng who was sitting on the Lord's table.

  His sharp edge was sharp and dazzling, and his momentum was on par with Yan Sheng's.

  "Let me admit my mistake, then I dare to ask the master, what's wrong with me?!"

  Yan Sheng tightened his grip on the carved sandalwood handrail, and veins emerged from his hand.

  The unruly gaze of the girl in the center of the hall made him feel like he was back to the time when he was overpowered by his younger brother Yan Wufeng.

  It's... very disgusting!
  "You still dare to ask me what's wrong with me?" Yan Sheng's eyes were like daggers, and his eyes were filled with anger. When he thought of his daughter's face covered in blood when she was just sent back to Yan's house, he wanted to peel off the skin of the little loser in front of him.

  "Bring Lan'er up." Yan Sheng ordered coldly.

  Soon, a maid came in supporting the pale Yan Lan.

  She had obviously taken care of the wound. Her head was wrapped with gauze, and her face was still bruised and swollen. The moment she saw Yan Xi, hatred surged in her eyes. If she hadn't been injured, she would have wanted to step forward right now. Tear her apart.

  "Lan'er, did Yan Xi hurt you?" Yan Sheng asked knowingly.

  Being mentioned again about that experience that she didn't want to recall, Yan Lan was so angry that her blood surged and her face turned a little red.

  In front of so many people, she was actually forced to kowtow by Yan Xi, a good-for-nothing. Even His Highness the Holy Son saw it. How could she see anyone else in the future?
  At any other time, she would have asked Yan Sheng to help her figure out Shen Xi's hands and feet. But now that it was the family council, even she could only restrain herself a little.

  Her eyebrows were gloomy and she gritted her teeth and said, "Yes! Everyone in Shengtang Academy can testify that Yan Xi hit me!"

  Yan Sheng looked at Yan Xi with a hawk-like gaze, "Our ancestors have set rules since they founded the Yan family. Those who commit fratricide will be severely punished!
  The rules of my Yan family stipulate that the children of the Yan family are not allowed to commit fratricide. You injured your own cousin in full view of the Holy Church Academy. Your methods were cruel, cruel and ruthless, and there were no witnesses or witnesses. Now, you still want to quibble?"

  Yan Xi sneered coldly, his eyebrows arrogant, as proud as an eagle soaring in the sky, his eyes met Yan Sheng in the high position,
  "Why don't I know that Yan Sheng can't kill each other? Is there such a rule in the family?"

  The third elder, who had always supported Yan Sheng, slapped the table and yelled, "Yan Xi! What do you mean by this? Are you openly flouting the family rules?"

  Yan Xi raised his head, his dark eyes like two. Obsidian, absorbing all the light, raised the corner of his mouth in an unruly arc, and his voice was full of contempt, "Am I wrong?
  Back then, Yan Lan ordered the wet nurse to disfigure me, push me into the glacier in winter, and summon all the family members My disciple beat me to death in the martial arts field, and I was seriously injured and couldn't move for half a month.

  How did the family leader ever try to stop me? Now suddenly there is a family rule against fratricide? Is this family rule just for me?"

  (End of Chapter)