Chapter 27 Yun Xiaohan's Promise

"A hemostatic pill costs one gold coin?"

  Yan Xi glanced at the shelves. Although he knew that the pills were expensive, he was still shocked by the price tag above.

  One gold coin was almost half a year's expenses for an ordinary family in Muyun City. She and Yan Chushi were direct relatives of the Yan family for only a few silver coins for a month. Alchemist was the richest profession and it was well-deserved.

  Yan Xi rubbed her chin with her slender jade fingers and narrowed her eyes. Originally, she was worried about how to make money, but now wouldn't the opportunity come to her door?
  Just as she was thinking about how to get rich, a disdainful female voice sounded at the door, "You are a country bumpkin. Why come to the medicine pavilion if you don't have money?"

  At the door of the medicine pavilion, a pretty girl with a soft whip on her waist strode forward. Coming in, he looked at Yan Xi with deep contempt, "What? Didn't you just steal the cold jade His Royal Highness the Holy Son gave to Duanmu, and you couldn't even get out a gold coin?"

  "Ahem... Bai Ling, Don't say that." A soft-spoken female voice came from behind her, and Duan Murou walked in. Pingting was as gentle as a weak willow in the wind, with a generous and tolerant face, "I have already forgiven Yan Xi",

  both openly and secretly . It is implied that Yan Xi stole it.

  Yan Xi put down the porcelain bottle and looked over leisurely, "Miss Duanmu, you can eat whatever you want, but you can't fart randomly. You let me fart all day long. Is it because the memory of that day at the martial arts training ground is not deep enough?"

  The day at the martial arts training ground was mentioned again. Duanmu Rou's face turned blue and white at the memory of being forced to kowtow in humiliation.

  She has always had smooth sailing in her life, and has never been so humiliated.

  When she thought of her embarrassed posture at that time, she wanted to cut Yan Xi into pieces with a thousand knives.

  She pinched her fingers into her palms and tried to suppress the anger in her heart. Her eyes turned red and she said bitterly, "Yan Xi, I have forgiven you for stealing my cold jade. Why are you still so aggressive?"

  "Sister Yan Xi did not steal the jade pendant!" On the tenth day of the lunar month, he stood in front of Yan Xi and tensed his jaw, "I was next to sister Yan Xi that day. A servant who claimed to be the maid of His Highness the Holy Son brought a cold jade to sister Yan Xi, saying that the jade pendant was given to Yan Xi by the Holy Son. My sister's token of love, I want her to keep it safe."

  Duanmu pinched it with his fingers, surprise flashed across his face, but it dissipated in an instant.

  Didn't she give Yan Xi a thousand orders when no one was around? How could he be seen by Yan Chushi?

  "What does it look like?" As soon as Yan Chushi finished speaking, a sound like ice jade striking against each other came from the door coldly.

  As the visitor entered, the temperature of the entire medicine pavilion dropped.

  In an instant, the dog days of summer turned into the twelfth lunar month of winter.

  The originally noisy crowd couldn't help but fell silent.

  The tall man in a white jade robe stepped in from the door.

  His face was like jade, handsome and cold, like an ice flower blooming in the land of Jichuan in winter. A translucent sword was suspended around him, exuding a glistening ice-blue light. Snowflakes seemed to condense and dissipate around him. .

  "What does the maid look like?" After not hearing the answer for a long time, Yun Xiaohan frowned slightly, and her profile was sharp and handsome.

  "Wearing pink clothes, there is a small mole on the right earlobe." Although Yan Chushi didn't like Yun Xiaohan, but it was about Yan Xi's injustice, he still answered with a straight face.

  Yun Xiaohan frowned. Not long ago, one of his maids did go missing. But whether there was a mole on his earlobe... He never paid much attention to the people below.

  "Qiao Feng." Yun Xiaohan called.

  "Here." A black-clothed swordsman wearing tight-fitting clothing appeared out of thin air and knelt on one knee.

  "Go and check." Yun Xiao said coldly.

  "Yes." Qiao Feng took the order and left, but his heart was in a mess.

  Your Highness, what does this mean? Are you planning to clear Yan Xi's name? Didn't he never pay attention to Yan Xi before?
  Qiao Feng, who was riding on the wind all the way on the roof, scratched his head and head. The elder had a death order, and the marriage line between His Royal Highness and Yan Xi must be cut off!
  Your Highness can marry anyone, but that person must not be Yan Xi!
  A determined expression gradually appeared on his face, and a cold look flashed in Qiao Feng's eyes.

  In the medicine pavilion, Yun Xiaohan's indifferent eyes fell on Yan Xi and her voice was calm, "I will find out the truth."

  A look of panic flashed across Duan Murou's face, but she covered it up well.

  "No need." Yan Xi leaned against the wall, his obsidian eyes filled with cold disdain.

  Everyone is dead, who should we check with?

  Yun Xiaohan pursed her lips, as if she didn't expect her to have this attitude.

  He frowned slightly, as if he was no longer in the mood to visit the medicine pavilion, and turned around to leave.

  Seeing him leaving, Li Qingming, who was only one step behind him, smiled gently, like a breeze blowing on his face, "Don't worry, Miss Yanxi, Brother Yun will definitely give you justice no matter what."

  "Then Duanmu, Bai Ling, we I won't bother you shopping." Finally, he said goodbye to Duanmu Rou and Bai Ling with a smile, taking care of almost everyone.

  "Bye...goodbye...see you..." Bai Ling, who was still so arrogant before, was now like a yellow-flowered girl who saw her sweetheart. Her face was red with shame and she was speechless with excitement. She squeezed Duanmurou tightly with one hand. , even forgetting the strength.

  Duanmu Rou was in pain, a hint of cruelty flashed across her gentle face.

  She glanced over to hide her expression, but inadvertently met Li Qingming's gaze.

  Elegant and gentle, with a smile on his face, he is incomparably perfect.

  There was a smile in those blue-black jade eyes, which were so transparent and clear, as if all the darkness and discord could not be hidden under his eyes.

  A sudden fear rose in her heart... What did he know?
  But when she wanted to see it again, the person had already left.

  Yan Xi caught Duanmu Rou's gaffe when he looked at Li Qingming, his eyes darkening slightly.

  After Yun Xiaohan and Li Qingming left, the huge medicine pavilion became lively again.

  The shopkeeper, who had been silent under Yun Xiaohan's pressure just now, wiped the sweat from his forehead, squeezed through the crowd, and greeted Duanmu Rou flatteringly, "Miss Duanmu, you are finally here!

  Everyone is waiting for you . I have been waiting for the body-building pill for a long time."

  The crowd queuing up at the counter to buy the medicine exploded, "Did Duanmu Rou refine the body-building pill?"

  "He is indeed our first genius in Muyun City after His Highness the Holy Son. ! Duanmu Rou can actually make elixirs? The Duanmu family is about to get up!"

  Duanmu Rou looked at Yan Xi with watery eyes, intending to enjoy Yan Xi's envy. look.

  What does Yan Xi compare with her?

  But when she looked over, Yan Xi didn't look here at all, and seemed to be selecting herbs.

  She secretly gritted her silver teeth and said with a smile, "Sister Yanxi, why are you picking out herbs? Do you know these herbs? The elixirs are on the shelf on the right."

  "Do I recognize them? What does it have to do with you? Relationship?" Yan Xi replied lazily.

  Duanmu Rou's face turned green, and she turned to look at the shopkeeper next to her with a guilty look on her face, "Shopkeeper, the storage conditions for spiritual herbs are strict, and any carelessness during storage will cause the potency of the medicine to be lost. My sister doesn't know herbal medicine...she is like this I'm afraid you will suffer losses if you browse randomly."

  The shopkeeper who was groveling next to her immediately understood what she meant and shouted to Yan Xi, "Stop! Who told you to browse the herbs randomly?"

  (End of this chapter)