Chapter 100 Mo Mo's Copy

Tiger raised his round head cautiously and looked over. When he saw that it was Ji San, he looked away without any concern. In the Warcraft's mind, he didn't think it was a big deal for humans to hang around in the middle of the night.

  Seeing that it was the human cub he knew, Fat Tiger lay back lazily.

  Before he could completely tuck his tail in, he was lifted up by a hand. A clear voice was full of doubt, "Kitten, why are you as fat as that fat tiger, like a ball."

  Fat Tiger was furious when he heard this. The master can say that he is fat, the big devil can say that he is fat! But others can't!

  A crisp voice rang out, "You are like a ball!"

  "Oh? Can you talk?" Ji San raised his eyebrows, meaningfully.

  Fat Tiger quickly covered his mouth... Poor master, I seem to be exposed?

  Ji San also mentioned Fat Tiger with a smile. He had just a guess that this kitten looked like that fat tiger.

  I didn't expect this tiger to be so stupid. He tried it a little bit, and it came out as soon as he tried.

  Seeing the little fat tiger's annoyed look, Ji San picked it up, narrowed his amber eyes, and a chicken leg appeared in his hand. He shook it in front of the fat tiger, "Do you want to eat fried chicken legs?"

  "Free?" Fat Tiger blinked his eyes, his big ice-blue eyes were round.

  "Yeah, free." Ji San raised his eyes slightly, nodded, and replied meaningfully.

  "Awoo." When Fat Tiger heard that it was a free dinner, his eyes lit up immediately and he pounced on it, holding the chicken leg with his two paws and eating it with oil dripping from his mouth.

  He finished the chicken leg in no time. He licked his paws, and there was still shiny oil on his whiskers, with a happy face.

  Since his identity had been exposed, he was too lazy to pretend to be an ordinary cat, and said crisply, "Delicious, delicious!"

  Ji San smiled happily and asked, "Do you want to eat more?"

  "Yes!" Fat Tiger nodded, looking at Ji San eagerly, his round tiger face full of expectation, hoping that he would conjure another one.

  Another chicken leg appeared in Ji San's hand. Fat Tiger was about to pounce on it, but he moved away with a flick of his right hand.

  The amber pupils were shining, and the young man grinned, revealing a harmless smile, "Brother Tiger, I'll treat you to a chicken leg for free, are we brothers?"

  Fat Tiger said blankly, "I'm a demon beast, you're a human, how can we be brothers? Aren't you a human?"

  Ji San's expression froze with a smile. For the first time, he felt that there were people... beasts who owed him more than he did. I don't know if it was intentional or unintentional.

  Looking at the stupid expression of the little tiger, it didn't seem intentional.

  But this kind of unconscious anger is more annoying than deliberately angering people!
  "Of course I'm a human!"

  "Then why do you want to be my brother!" Fat Tiger was puzzled, and waved his right paw again, "Even if you want to be, you can't. I am the blood of the Roaring Sky Tiger. You don't have the blood of the tiger ancestor, so you can't enter my family." Ji

  San was almost mad at it, and seemed to feel the other party's emotions when he was angry and vomited blood.

  You can't beat around the bush when dealing with a stubborn little tiger.

  "Fat Tiger, do you want to eat chicken legs?"

  The little white tiger rolled his eyes, "Yes."

  "Then tell me where your master is, and I will give you the chicken legs?" Ji San asked with a smile, like the wolf grandmother tempting Little Red Riding Hood.

  Last time his goddess took Yan Chushi away, he suspected that the goddess might be at Yan's house now. This is why he proposed to hold a celebration banquet. On the one hand, it is to celebrate for his own brothers, and on the other hand... Of course, there is a little selfishness. But he

  believes that Yan Xi, as his brother of the United Front, will definitely not mind! However,
  he looked around at the celebration banquet today and did not see the other party. I thought I was thinking about it and the other party did not come to Yan's house.

  After the celebration banquet, I thought that I would go back to Longyuan in a few days. I couldn't sleep a little, and I wanted to find Yan Xixi to talk. Unexpectedly, I ran into the mimicked fat tiger when I was casually wandering.

  Ji San had to sigh that he was lucky. What is this? This is fate! Even God helped him find his goddess!

  Last time, things were too urgent, and Yun Xiaohan, the pretty boy, was there. He didn't even have the time to ask her name, because he would be going back to Longyuan in a few days, and this time he must ask his goddess' name. The

  handsome face of the young man was filled with joy and relief, and his white teeth gleamed in the moonlight, showing his good mood that was visible to the naked eye.

  He thought it would be another boring trip to accompany his mentor to recruit students. Unexpectedly, he not only met a good "brother" who suited his taste, but also met his goddess.

  Ji San looked at the little fat tiger drooling with greed, and shook the chicken leg again, deliberately tempting it, "How about it? Brother Tiger, is this a good deal?"

  Fat Tiger's eyes swayed left and right with the chicken leg.

  Just when Ji San thought it was going to agree to his terms——

  "Ah!" The fat little cat pounced on it, bit off the chicken leg, and ran away, with an unclear voice, "Human cub. Why should I agree to Yin? Once it's in Tiger Lord's mouth, it belongs to Tiger Lord!"

  Ji San still held the oil paper in one hand, staring at the beast that ate his chicken leg and ran away.

  How could there be such a shameless monster in the world? !
  His goddess's monster has this character?

  But he was stunned for only a second before he came back to his senses. A raised arc appeared on the corner of his handsome face, watching the little white cat running farther and farther away.

  He rubbed the oil paper slowly, then jumped up and followed as nimbly as a wild leopard. Comparing speed? He was playing with this little fat tiger!

  His Ji San's things were not so delicious.

  Yan Xi, who was sleeping soundly in the yard, had never thought that she would escape a "disaster" by chance because of Fat Tiger's unintentional behavior.

  The refining of eight hundred bottles of elixir almost exhausted her mental energy, and she fell into a state of sleeping as soon as she finished her work. At this moment, even if there was thunder, she would probably not wake up.

  The girl slept soundly with the quilt in her arms, but she did not see a flash of red light in the dark room.

  A flash of red light shot out between her eyebrows, and in the dark room, a tall and slender figure slowly emerged. He

  was wearing a black cloak, with handsome eyebrows and eyes like a god, and a red killing pattern on his forehead that was bright red. When he opened his eyes, a pair of cold eyes as red as blood opened their eyes like a tyrant in hell.

  He was surrounded by a cold and tyrannical aura.

  If Yan Xi was still awake at this time, he would definitely find that he looked exactly like Mo Mo, a replica of Mo Mo.

  When he just came out of the contract space, his bloodshot eyes were still blank for a moment, but in just a blink of an eye, the pure blankness that originally belonged to the little flower demon in his eyes disappeared, and only a cold color remained in his eyes. The speed of transformation was amazingly fast.