Chapter 70 People from the Upper Realm

Looking at the eager eyes on the handsome face of the little guy, Yan Xi thought about it and let him do whatever he wanted.

  Anyway, she was just practicing. And he was so small that he was not a real man at all, so there was nothing to be afraid of.

  Yan Xi asked him to help her watch and not be disturbed, so she sat cross-legged on the bed and began to absorb spiritual energy.

  The little guy nodded obediently, then propped his head beside the basket, looking at her quietly and motionlessly, "Don't worry, Xixi, Mo Mo will always watch over Xixi and won't let anyone disturb Xixi."

  Yan Xi smiled at the corner of her mouth, and praised him for being so good, and successfully saw a happy and shy expression on the handsome face of the little guy.

  She calmed down, practiced the skills, and began to capture the spiritual energy around her, controlling them to circulate in the tendons and veins, filling the nine qi seas little by little.

  The affinity far beyond ordinary people made the rich spiritual energy gather around her little by little, and even slowly condensed from the invisible gas into mist. The originally empty room seemed to be covered with a layer of hazy fog.

  If someone enters Yan Xi's room at this time, they will definitely feel a shock in their spirit, and the flow of energy in their body will speed up! This is a phenomenon that only occurs when entering a cave paradise with high spiritual power!

  However, Yan Xi created a spiritual gathering place with a concentration of spiritual power far exceeding that of the surrounding environment by her own strength. Not only is her own cultivation speed far faster than that of others, but even the cultivation speed of those who practice around her will be greatly increased!

  This is the heaven-defying thing about the ethereal body!

  Yan Chushi, who was originally sleeping on Yan Xi's wrist, also showed a comfortable expression on his tightly closed narrow snake eyes. A few strands of misty white mist spiritual power drilled into his body, and the red diamond-shaped gem on his forehead became more and more radiant.

  Time passed little by little, from sunrise to sunset.

  Yan Xi was completely immersed in cultivation. The moonlight shone in from the window lattice and sprinkled on her beautiful little face. Her chest rose and fell slightly, and her breathing seemed to contain a special rhythm of heaven and earth.

  If someone was outside her yard at this time, they would see the flowers and plants in the yard swaying in the breeze, and they seemed to be growing towards the house in the middle.

  Mo Mo sat on the edge of the basket, holding the small quilt that Yan Xi made for him in his hands, looking at Yan Xi quietly, his eyes as ignorant and dependent as a newborn bird, even though he was holding a pile of colorful rags in such an unpresentable manner, his whole body had an indescribable noble elegance.

  His red eyes were narrow and gorgeous, and he was born with a murderous coldness engraved into his soul. When he didn't smile, he had a kind of loneliness and coldness that was almost like a demon god. Even if his face was handsome, ordinary people didn't dare to look directly at him. However, the peace and gentleness in his eyes at this time diluted the undercurrent of murderous aura, as pure as a newborn deer.

  Two completely different temperaments blended together in him at this time, and there was no sense of disobedience.

  In the dark sky, two figures, a man and a woman, quickly crossed the sky and landed steadily in Aunt Wang's courtyard.

  "This is where the princess has been hiding for all these years." The first person to speak was a man in a long robe who looked very gentle. He wore a pair of gold-rimmed monocles and looked very elegant and polite, like a knowledgeable shopkeeper in a pawn shop.

  "She took the initiative to show up and lead us away, not wanting us to find her hiding place. This means she must have hidden that thing here." The man pushed his glasses. On his right hand, a compass was constantly glowing, and the pointer pointed to the simple house under his feet. "This room has the strongest aura. Let's start searching from here." The woman

  responded boredly, and suddenly seemed to have discovered something. She looked at the grass on the ground that was growing in one direction and seemed to sway with rhythm. "Look, what is this?"

  The man also noticed the strange phenomenon on the ground.

  As soon as they came here, they could feel that the spiritual energy here seemed to be more concentrated than other places, but they didn't take it seriously.

  No matter how rich the spiritual energy in the lower world is, it can't compare to the poorest place in the upper world. And even if it is a continent, different regions have different concentrations of spiritual energy, which is normal.

  However, after noticing what the woman was pointing at, a strange color flashed in the man's eyes, "Huh? It's actually the unity of heaven and man? Someone is practicing?"

  A jealous look flashed in the woman's eyes. Originally, she just felt that something was wrong, but she didn't expect this. Unexpectedly, someone really entered the state of unity of heaven and man.

  Unity of heaven and man is a rare state of practice even for them. When a practitioner integrates his breathing into the frequency of the breathing of heaven and earth, and achieves harmony with heaven and earth, he can make all things breathe with him.

  This state of enlightenment has nothing to do with the realm of cultivation, but it has many benefits. On the one hand, it can speed up the speed of cultivation. On the other hand, practitioners who have experienced the unity of heaven and man will have advantages that others cannot achieve when they comprehend the laws of heaven and earth in the future. Even

  in their upper realm, there are only a handful of people who can touch the threshold of unity of heaven and man, and all of them are peerless and amazing geniuses.

  "I didn't expect that there would be a good seedling in this lower realm." The man pushed his gold-rimmed glasses, and his eyes flashed with appreciation.

  The lower realm is barren, the spiritual power is thin, and most people born have mediocre talents. It is extremely difficult to touch the threshold of unity of heaven and man in such an environment.

  "Qingshu, go search for that thing. I'll go check out the little genius from the lower world." The red-dressed woman's eyes swept across the room in the distance. Her hand painted with bright red nail polish brushed across her lips, and her eyes flashed with malice.

  The man called Qingshu glanced at her and said softly, "Don't make trouble."

  He knew that with the jealous personality of the people around him, the "check out" she mentioned was definitely not just "check out".

  It's a pity that such a good seedling has been wasted. From tonight on, it's good for him to go from a genius to a waste. The biggest possibility is that he will even lose his life.

  "He's just an ant from the lower world. What's there to be afraid of?" The red-dressed woman sneered and walked towards Yan Xi's room with her slender waist swaying.

  The man shook his head, too lazy to pay attention to his troublesome companion. He was dragging the compass to enter the house, when he suddenly glanced at the needle on the compass. His face changed drastically and he shouted, "Hongmei! Come back!"

  The seductive woman who was about to push open the courtyard door still had a nonchalant smile on her face. The right hand that was touching the door began to disappear from the fingertips.

  There was no life, no trace, as if it was swallowed by the darkness, not a single bit was left.

  She kept her head smiling and saw her disappearing body. Her pupils dilated in an instant. Because she had no time to change her expression, her hard face showed a mixture of smile and fear, which was very weird and hideous!
  The scream was stuck in her throat. When she wanted to scream, she felt that her throat was tightly pinched by a big hand and she couldn't make any sound.

  She was suspended in the air, scratching her empty neck with her intact left hand like a madman. Her eyes bulged out on her originally beautiful face, and veins were exposed. She was like a dying fish, unable to make any sound.

  (End of this chapter)