Chapter 56: The Thousand-Year Disaster

"He came out to look for someone, what about you? You got separated from your companions?" Yan Xi had no intention of delving into the reason why Yun Xiaohan was looking for her, but suddenly remembered another thing!

  Ji San was with Yun Xiaohan, so what about Yan Chushi and the others? Did
  they also encounter some accident and get separated? After they separated, did Ji San meet Yun Xiaohan who had left the team?
  Yan Xi's heart skipped a beat, and she was a little worried about Yan Chushi.

  "Ahem, I came out to look for someone too." Ji San clenched his fist with one hand and coughed twice, "Yan Xi is my brother."

  Yan Xi was stunned. She didn't expect Ji San to come to her, after all, they had only known each other for a few days.

  She looked at his indifferent expression and said twice, "You don't look like someone whose brother has died now."

  Ji San was very calm, "I don't believe she died like this. She's not dead yet. If I want to mourn for her, she will kill me if she knows."

  He and Yun Xiaohan had been searching in the misty forest for a few days but had no clues. Yesterday, they accidentally found a piece of broken mask on the horn of a white rhino.

  He split open the stomach of the white-horned rhino, but did not find any human bones.

  But it is possible that it was digested.

  The Misty Forest is full of dangers. Even if you are lucky enough to survive the beast tide, it is extremely dangerous for a person without cultivation to be missing in the Misty Forest for five days.

  And for some reason, Ji San looked at the person in front of him and felt that he looked more and more like Yan Xi.

  He narrowed his eyes. Excluding the cultivation and the holy beast, if the person in front of him put on the mask and changed into a black suit, he would be almost cast from the same mold as Yan Xi.

  Yan Xi raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Did I hear you talk about a relic before?"

  "It's just the disgusting Yun Xiaohan." Ji San smiled, looking at Yan Xi with his beeswax-colored amber eyes, and said meaningfully, "After all, the scourge has been left for thousands of years."

  "..." Yan Xi suddenly wondered if he had seen something about him?

  Ji San changed his tone and bowed to Yan Xi, "Master sister, my spiritual power is exhausted now. Can you let your white tiger take us out of the misty forest? I will reward you handsomely when the time comes."

  "Sure." Yan Xi smiled and said, "Come on up."

  Even if he didn't say it, Yan Xi didn't intend to leave him here.

  After all, Ji San came to find her, so she owed him a favor.

  Fat Tiger yawned and didn't care. The holy beast has a strong physique. For it, carrying Yan Xi is as light as carrying a leaf on its back. Even if there is one more Ji San, it is just changing from one leaf to two.

  Hearing Yan Xi's agreement, Ji San's eyes lit up, turned over and sat on the white tiger, and touched the white tiger's soft fur with interest.

  He fell in love with this sturdy white tiger at first sight.

  Holy beasts are rare, and flying holy beasts are even rarer! The love of young people in this world for mighty monsters is just like modern men's love for luxury cars. Who doesn't want a mighty and domineering mount?

  Fat Tiger shuddered. Master, he was so scared.

  "Sister Fairy, let's go." Ji San sat firmly and said directly, "Only two people can sit on the back of the white tiger. No need to wait for him. He can fly by himself."

  Yun Xiaohan seemed to have just finished regulating his breath at this time. He walked over with an expressionless face, "I will pay double. He comes down and I go up."

  Yan Xi almost thought he was hallucinating. I couldn't believe that this was what Yun Xiaohan would say.

  No matter how Ji San arranged it before, he didn't react. He just adjusted his breath silently. It turned out that he was waiting here.

  Ji San narrowed his eyes, "Three times."

  Yun Xiaohan's voice was cold and calm, "Four times."

  Yan Xi's mouth twitched. Are these two three-year-old children quarreling here?

  In the end, Yan Xi simply let the two people go down, and each of them grabbed the white tiger's claws and flew.

  Ji San: "..."

  Yun Xiaohan: "..."

  At this time, at the temporary station outside the mountain, whether it was the four major families or the Imperial Academy, the faces of the people were solemn.

  Long Deqiu, the head of the Imperial Academy, was a ninth-rank Xuanwang, only one step away from Xuanhuang. At this moment, he was looking at a man wearing the uniform of the Imperial Academy pharmacist beside him with a sullen face. Although he did not speak, the dissatisfaction in his eyes almost overflowed.

  Dou Li felt his gaze and his face

  turned ugly. As a distinguished master of alchemy, how could he have been looked at like this?
  "Long Deqiu, why are you looking at me? It's not just your people in there, my disciples are also in there! Others are afraid of you, but it doesn't mean that I am afraid of you." Dou Li said dissatisfiedly. He was the master of alchemy in the Imperial Academy and the teacher of Duanmu Rou.

  Long Deqiu stared at him coldly, "If you hadn't insisted on breaking the barrier, how could there be so many things?" Among

  the seeds of this year's Imperial Academy, except for Li Qingming who successfully left the beast tide with some members of the Imperial Academy and disciples of the five major families, Ji San and Yun Xiaohan did not come out!
  The longer the time, the more anxious Long Deqiu was.

  If something happened to the two of them, not to mention that the Imperial Academy would lose two geniuses, the Ji family and Yunding Tiangong would not let them go.

  "How do I know there will be a high-level holy beast inside?" Dou Li said angrily, stiffening his neck, feeling a little nervous.

  If the one in Yunding Palace gets angry, even he can't stand it.

  Just as the two were arguing, a gentle voice interrupted.

  Li Qingming's warm blue eyes looked towards the woods, "Teacher, someone is back."

  The two people who were arguing looked towards the exit in an instant.

  A group of embarrassed people came out of the woods.

  They were Duanmu Rou, several disciples from the Imperial Academy and the five major families.

  Several people had traces of battle on their bodies, but the injuries were not serious. Duanmu Rou was still wearing a white gauze hat, her face was about to be revealed.

  Long Deqiu excitedly went up to them, his eyes swept over several people, and then frowned, "Where are Ji San and Yun Xiaohan?"

  If even they are fine, the two of them are much stronger than the level of the academy, so they shouldn't be in trouble.

  Thinking of Yun Xiaohan going to find Yan Xi and not coming back yet, Duanmu Rou's face turned ugly when she heard it, and she said softly, "Teacher Long, they went to find Yan Xi."

  "What happened to Yan Xi?!" As soon as Duanmu Rou said this, the tent in the Yan family's residence was heavily opened.

  Yan Hong supported Yan Zhongshan out.

  At this time, Yan Zhongshan was wrapped in bandages, his face was blue, his breath was weak, and he was no longer as energetic as before. He was weak, but his eyes were looking at Duanmu Rou nervously.

  "Grandpa Yan." Duanmu Rou bit her teeth, tears welling up in her eyes, "I'm sorry, Grandpa Yan, I didn't take good care of my cousin."

  Yan Zhongshan's lips were tight, "What happened?"

  Several of Duanmu Rou's flower protectors suddenly felt pity.

  "How can you be blamed for this?"

  "Yan Xi fell down by herself, and it has nothing to do with you."

  "Yes! You know you are a waste, but you still want to come to the Misty Forest. You will only hinder us. You will die and drag down His Royal Highness the Son and Ji San to find her. You are so shameless."

  This group of people had a deep resentment towards Yan Xi. After Yun Xiaohan and the others left, the beast tide subsided soon after, but the monsters after the beast tide subsided became aggressive again. They encountered several waves of high-level monsters along the way and escaped by luck.

  If Ji San and Yun Xiaohan were there, they wouldn't have to work so hard!

  When they thought about how two of their team's main players abandoned them to find a loser, which took them five days to escape from the misty forest, they were deeply dissatisfied.

  At this time, they did not realize that Ji San and his team had no obligation to protect them.

  Yan Zhongshan listened to everyone talking, his face was ugly. Looking at his granddaughter who could only blame herself and cry but did not speak for a long time, he was anxious, "Rou'er, what happened? Where is Yan Xi? Where is Chushi?"

  (End of this chapter)