Chapter 14 Concluding a life contract

Hearing Chi Li's shameless words, Yan Xi frowned.

  He was right. She is too weak now. If she forcibly expels him, she will only bring disaster to herself.

  Chi Li has lived for tens of thousands of years with his soul attached to Yunhun. An old monster like him who lives as long as an old tortoise must have been a powerful figure during his lifetime. His enemies are certainly not simple. If he attracts people, She was probably the first one to be affected.

  Seeing that Yan Xi was silent, Chi Li raised the corners of his mouth proudly, his golden phoenix eyes extremely proud, and said eagerly,
  "Smelly girl. If you pay tribute to me on time some spiritual objects that can nourish my soul, I can promise not to go out and give you." If you cause trouble, if I'm in a good mood, I'll give you some advice. How about that?"

  Yan Xi didn't expect that the reason he threatened to drive him out would actually be used by him to threaten him.

  But...

  this old monster made a mistake.

  She Yan Xi hated being threatened the most in her life.

  Yan Xi walked out expressionlessly, "It's better to find a cesspit farther away and throw it away."

  As long as it was thrown far away, the old monster's enemies would not be able to reach her.

  Chi Li: "!"

  The expression on the originally leisurely and proud Chi Li's face suddenly changed, and his face as handsome as the sun became angry.

  Afraid that the place he was living in was really a cesspit, he said anxiously, "Little girl, don't you want to release the ice abyss in your body?!"

  Yan Xi was about to take a step out.

  "You have a way?"

  "Of course I do!" Chi Li snorted coldly, "My natal fire is the nemesis of all cold things, and the ice abyss in your body is no exception."

  Yan Xi couldn't help but feel something in his heart . Get up, the ice in her veins that freezes her veins is a disease that prevents her from cultivating. If she could get rid of that thing, her body might be able to practice.

  However, Yan Xi was still somewhat wary of the old monster appearing in the bracelet.

  She muttered, "Why should I trust you?"

  Chi Li, who took the initiative to help others for the first time in his tens of thousands of years, turned dark when he heard this.

  He, the Great Lord Chili, has rarely shown kindness in tens of thousands of years, and yet he is still suspected by others.

  But thinking about what this stinky girl said about the cesspool, Chi Li decided to endure it.

  He wouldn't argue with a young girl.

  "I can sign a contract with you." Chi Li said, "However, I am not a good person.

  I can help you with conditions. I can help you solve the problem of Ice Abyss, but at the same time, you cannot use Yun Throw the soul bracelet into the manure pit! Moreover, if necessary, you must find the elixir to restore my soul power and help me recover."

  Yan Xi raised his eyebrows when he heard this, "Isn't this deal fair? Soul, but I still have to help you find elixirs to restore your soul power and help you recover.

  And I don't know what state your remnant soul is in now. If I collect elixirs for you for a hundred years, you won't be able to recover. Am I going to be bound to you for life?"

  "One hundred years?"

  As soon as Yan Xi finished speaking, he heard a low and domineering voice in his head, full of surprise.

  "What are you thinking? Just for you, a hundred years is not enough for me to recover even 10%."

  Chi Li snorted softly.

  Heavenly and earthly treasures that can restore soul power are the most rare. Even in his plane, they are extremely rare. Finding one in this lower plane is considered a stroke of luck.

  Yan Xi: "..."

  Isn't this old monster really here to persuade him to quit?

  "With your current cultivation strength, even if the heavenly spirit and earthly treasures that repair soul power really appear, you won't be able to grab them." She

  didn't know if it was Yan Xi's illusion, but she always felt that there was a hint of contempt in the other party's voice.

  "Don't worry. After I help you deal with the ice abyss, I will guide you in your cultivation. The higher the cultivation level of a cultivator, the longer his life. A hundred years is just a blink of an eye."

  Chi Li raised his chin slightly, his words unquenchable . A flash of arrogance shone out from the golden eyes, "I don't know how many people want to ask for my guidance, but they can't. Ugly girl, you are the first."

  The soul-accumulating bracelet has been bound by the other party, and he wants to continue to stay in it. You must have a good relationship with this little girl.

  Moreover... he has lived in the Soul-accumulating Bracelet for tens of thousands of years, and this is the first time he has felt such a strong power from the Soul-accumulating Bracelet, which can wake up his remnant soul that has been in intermittent drowsiness.

  Just a few hours ago, the power of the soul-accumulating bracelet suddenly became stronger, waking him up from his deep sleep. Then he kept watching this little girl start to torture her.

  Although he didn't know what the soul-containing bracelet was about, he could vaguely feel that the changes were related to this little girl.

  Listening to Chi Li's proud words, the corner of Yan Xi's mouth twitched, "Then should I feel honored?"

  Unfortunately, a certain person did not hear her irony at all, and nodded his chin proudly, like a The phoenix with its tail feathers spread gracefully looked very arrogant, "Naturally."

  Yan Xi: "..."

  Although he couldn't see the appearance of the old monster in the soul-containing bracelet, he could already imagine the smell of the other party's stinky fart from his voice.

  "Ugly girl, have you thought about it? Do you want to sign a contract with me?" Chi Li snorted, "The ice abyss in your body is divine ice. I can guarantee that in the entire lower world, except for my own fire, no one can I'll help you deal with the ice abyss in your body."

  Yan Xi pondered for a while, "Yes, but let's make it clear first, I must do what I can to help you recover your soul power." It's better to be

  a waste for the rest of your life . Take a gamble.

  "Naturally." A low and restrained voice sounded in his mind, and Yan Xi vaguely felt a wisp of red-gold flame sinking into his forehead.

  Unaware of the other party's malice, Yan Xi let go of his consciousness to allow it to enter.

  Her consciousness and the red gold flame were intertwined, and the laws of the world formed a binding force that entered the bodies of two people.

  However, the next second, a sudden change occurred!

  Ahead of the laws of the world, bursts of strange movements suddenly appeared in the depths of the Yanxi Sea of ​​Divine Consciousness, and they were constantly trembling.

  A ray of golden light outlined complex runes under her feet, and the ink bracelet glowed like a response.

  A warm power flowed through Yan Xi and Chi Li's bodies respectively.

  Chi Li felt a mysterious energy flow throughout his body, and his soul body solidified a lot in an instant. The effect was even better than when he had been sleeping for thousands of years!
  However, before he could feel happy, he suddenly realized something was wrong.

  "Destiny contract?! Damn it!" The glow in Chili's golden eyes was so bright that a cluster of blazing flames seemed to be about to overflow from his eyes.

  He should have just signed an ordinary contract of mutual assistance with this little human girl under the witness of the rules of heaven and earth, but that contract suddenly turned into a life-long contract between Warcraft and humans!
  However, this contract was signed by himself. The little girl in front of him obviously didn't know how to sign a contract. He couldn't blame her for the contract suddenly becoming a life contract, and he could only suffer the loss of being dumb.

  Chi Li frowned fiercely. He didn't understand how he could sign a life contract with a human being when he was only in the state of his soul body.
  But before he could finish being surprised, there was a sudden bang outside.

  Yan Xi seemed to have been hit hard and fell to the ground without warning. His body curled up as if twitching, as if he was suffering from huge pain.

  (End of chapter)