Chapter 36 Dog bites dog

The guiding blue light in the sky is getting brighter and brighter. From the outside to the depths of the misty forest, a faint mist begins to float around, and the silhouettes of people appear looming in the fog, making it difficult to see clearly.

  In the distance, a cyan crystal floats in the air, and the light shines from the crystal straight into the sky, which is particularly obvious in the hazy fog.

  Coming!
  Bai Ling's eyes lit up and he quietly glanced behind.

  Under the fog, she could only clearly see people within a hundred meters, but she could no longer see Yan Xi's figure within a hundred meters.

  Before the mist arose, Yan Xi was still behind her.

  Bai Ling breathed a sigh of relief, and a confident smile slowly appeared on the corner of his mouth.

  Yan Xi probably couldn't hold on and fell behind.

  So what if it's fast? Even if you persist for a long time, it will still be useless. How can the endurance of ordinary people compare with that of practitioners?

  She slid ten meters in front of Qingjing and looked around. Just when she was about to tell Ji San to kill Yan Xi, she heard a slow female voice coming from above her head -

  "Who are you looking for?"

  Bai Ling was stunned. Looking up, on the big tree ten meters in front, a pair of clear, smiling black eyes looked down at her. The patterns on the mask were particularly clear under the blue light.

  "Yan Xi?!" She suddenly screamed sharply, "Impossible! You should obviously be behind me."

  "You are running too slow." Yan Xi tilted his head and said with a smile.

  Panic flashed across Bai Ling's face, and he immediately calmed down again when he saw that Ji San was not around.

  Without Ji San, Yan Xi is a loser and can't do anything to her.

  Qingjing is here, which means that the mentor is nearby.

  After she finds her mentor, not even Ji San can touch her. The worst... the worst is that she will walk around Ji San from now on.

  "Are you looking for me?" Just as she was still lucky and wanted to find a mentor, a cheerful voice with a smile sounded from behind her.

  As soon as she turned around, she met Ji San's amber eyes.

  The young man waved his sword and his eyes wandered between her hands.

  "Hmm... I'm willing to admit defeat. Do you want to keep your left hand or your right hand? My sword is very fast and it won't hurt." Ji San asked very considerately, making slight gestures with the big sword on her left and right hands.

  The cold sword edge touched his flesh, making Bai Ling's face turn pale.

  "I...I..."

  Feeling the cold touch on his skin, Bai Ling trembled like a quail,

  Ji San... wasn't kidding!

  "You want to default on your debt?" Yan Xi jumped down from the tree.

  "I..." Bai Ling clenched his fists tightly, "I can give you more money. Twenty thousand... no... fifty thousand gold coins! Our bet is void! Tell Ji San to let go!

  " He is a little overlord who even dares to fight Prince Long Yuan!

  "I am such a kind person, and I never want to see others get hurt. But you are the one who caused the loss of a hand. People should be responsible for what they have said, don't you think?" Yan Xi touched his chin, His eyes wandered, and he sighed sadly.

  "No!! It's not me!" Bai Ling screamed instantly, shaking his head wildly as if he had grasped a life-saving straw, "You and I have no grievances, why should I suddenly lose one of your arms."

  "But everyone heard it. If not you, who else?" Yan Xi glanced at him with a glint in his eyes.

  "It's Duanmu Rou! At that time, Duanmurou sent me a secret message and asked me to make conditions for destroying your right hand!" Bai Ling said loudly, "This bet was not my original intention! I just wanted to teach you a lesson, and there was no intention at all.   She thinks so much !
  But Duan Murou has a grudge against you for forcing her to kowtow in the martial arts field. She said that she would use whatever hand you used to force her!

Duan Murou, who was running over from the team, heard Bai Ling's voice and subconsciously screamed.

  Shrill, hysterical.

  Everyone looked at her in surprise. That hysterical voice that sounded like a shrew just now... was it said by the always gentle and virtuous Duan Murou?

  Realizing that she had lost her composure, Duanmu Rou quickly adjusted her expression, her eyes filled with tears, her pear blossoms covered with rain, "Bai Ling! We have been sisters for so many years, and I have treated you well. You actually framed me to avoid the bet...

  " Everyone nodded, knowing in their hearts, yes, Duanmu Rou is kind and gentle, how could she do such a cruel thing?

  Bai Ling, on the other hand, was pampered and overbearing by virtue of her status as a member of the Bai family. Although she had been with Duan Murou all year round in the academy, Duan Murou had always been tolerant of her willfulness.

  Maybe she deliberately accused Duanmu Rou just to escape punishment.

  "Bai Ling, are you going too far?"

  "That's right. You are usually indulgent, but Duanmu Rou is the only one who tolerates you regardless of past grudges, and you still throw dirty water on her." Others denounced.

  Yan Xi leaned against the tree, with a faint smile on his lips, watching the plastic sisters bite the dog's hair.

  Seeing everyone coming to denounce him, Bai Ling was so angry that his lips trembled, and a stern look flashed in his eyes, "Duanmu Rou! The worst we can do is defeat the enemy! Don't think I don't know that Dong Shuang, the missing maid of His Royal Highness the Son, is also It has nothing to do with you!
  I saw you secretly communicating with her behind His Highness's back!

  I saw everything. It was clearly you who gave her the cold jade that His Highness gave you. !"

  Everyone was horrified! Didn't it mean that Duanmu Rou's cold jade was lost and was finally found on the waste of the Yan family? Everyone knows about this. Duanmu Rou and Yan Lan of the Yan family are cousins. They went to visit their cousins ​​as soon as they came back. At that time, it was normal for Han Yu to be stolen by Yan Xi.

  Why did Duanmu Rou give it to others now?
  Yan Xi raised his eyebrows, not expecting to receive an unexpected surprise.

  Duanmu Rou's pretty face was stiff. Did Bai Ling see what happened that day?

  "Is this what happened?" Suddenly, a cold voice sounded, and the temperature dropped sharply.

  The power of the ice shook open the fog, and the fog condensed into ice beads and fell one after another.

  Yunxiao walked out of the cold frost, his handsome face covered with a layer of ice, which was sharp and sharp.

  Duanmu Rou's face suddenly turned as pale as paper!

  Is Yun Xiaohan here?

  How much did she listen to?
  "Your Highness the Holy Son, the Nine Nether Cold Jade is an important thing to remove the fire poison in my right hand. How could I give it away?" Duanmu Rou pursed her pale lips, her figure shaky, "I did have private contact with Dong Shuang. . But that was just because Dongshuang suffered frostbite while collecting the Ice Soul Beads. She asked me to ask the teacher for a fifth-grade cold-removing pill, and I brought her the cold-removing pill in a jade box."

  Yun Xiaohan frowned . , he also knew about the cold dispelling pill.

  He looked at Bai Ling with cold and distant eyes.

  Ji San's knife was still on her arm. Coupled with Yun Xiaohan's cold gaze, Bai Ling's psychological defenses collapsed instantly. She broke down and cried, "I...I didn't lie. I really saw it! I want to destroy Yan Xi." She also asked me to carry her right hand. Why don't you believe me? "

  Destroy Yan Xi's right hand?"
  Yun Xiaohan, who didn't know about the bet, paused and looked at Yan Xi.

  (End of chapter)