Chapter 33: For that ugly good-for-nothing from the Yan family? How can it be?

As soon as Yan Zhongshan finished speaking, the place below began to rustle.

  Some people who don't want to take risks or have low strength go to the left.

  In addition to the Yan family, people on this trip include geniuses from the other four major families and the Imperial Academy. If they really want something good, they may not necessarily get their turn, and they are definitely the slowest when faced with danger.

  Even though the clan leader said that the choice would be left to everyone, everyone actually knew in their hearts that usually the only ones who could really participate in such things were the mainstays and top ones in the family.

  Therefore, when Yan Xi and Yan Chu Shi walked to the group on the right, a series of surprised and inquiring eyes swept over them.

  Yan Lan and Yan Hu were also inside.

  Yan Lan's head injury has healed after Yan Sheng spent a lot of money to buy good healing medicine. When she saw Yan Xi, the hatred in her eyes almost overflowed, and she wanted to tear her skin and muscles.

  "Sister Yan Xi, they must be planning something bad again." Yan Chushi noticed and whispered close to Yan Xi.

  "Maybe he wants to do something evil in the misty forest." Yan Gu also helped.

  The situation in the misty forest is complex and shrouded in fog, so it is the perfect place to do something evil.

  The three of them got together, and Yan Zhongshan also noticed the situation on their side. He was surprised when he saw Yan Xi and Yan Chushi in the team, but he did not drive them away.

  Instead, Yan Hong saw it, walked over with a straight face as if casually, and said in a low voice, "Yan Xi, Chu Shi, what are you two doing? You two have low cultivation, aren't you going to die?"

  Yan Xi didn't say anything to her. She felt angry at his words. She knew that Yan Hong was just concerned when he said this, "Elder Hong, don't worry, we will take care of ourselves."

  "That's right, Elder Hong, we will definitely be obedient." Yan Chushi The big eyes wink and look cute.

  Elder Yan Hong was about to say something, but Yan Zhongshan had already ordered the team to prepare to set off.

  Seeing that the two of them had no intention of going back, Yan Hong sighed and warned, "When you get to the misty forest, you must follow the team closely and don't fall behind, you know? We may not be able to take care of you by then."

  Yan Xi and Yan Chu Shi agreed wholeheartedly.

  Yan Hong then left.

  At the entrance of the misty forest, the other four major families have also arrived. The Imperial College team is in the middle, showing a vague leadership. Yun Xiaohan did not choose to stand in the Yun family team, but stood at the front of the Imperial College.

  He was still dressed in white, and the blue ice crystals inlaid on it seemed to be flowing with a faint luster. The pale frost condensed and dispersed around him, and his pale eyes showed a cold color like blue, cold and desolate.

  Noticing the arrival of the Yan family's team, he tilted his head slightly, seeming to look at it, but not seeming to look at it.

  Li Qingming stood beside him, like the first wisp of willow branches in spring, as gentle as the wind.

  He smiled at Yan Zhongshan, "Clan Leader Yan."

  Among the three, only Ji San was the most conspicuous. He had thrust his sword into the ground with an unruly and wild attitude. He was particularly conspicuous among the orderly Imperial Academy people. Seems out of place.

  Everyone else in the Imperial College stood behind the three of them.

  The team did not deliberately distinguish between superior and inferior, but it can still be seen from their positions that the ranks of the group are clearly defined!

  Yun Xiaohan, Ji San, and Li Qingming are the most cultivated among the group, and they also hold the heaviest say.

  "Even useless people who can't cultivate are brought here to participate in the mission. Have the five major families taken us for granted? Anyone dares to bring us here to share a piece of the pie!" The voice of dissatisfaction was particularly prominent in the early morning, and even the noisy voices of the children of all ethnic groups around him were heard. Can't cover it up.

  Bai Ling stared straight in the direction of Yan Xi, his brows furrowed in dissatisfaction. It was obvious who he was talking about.

  For a moment, all eyes were focused on it.

  Yun Xiaohan's indifferent eyes fell on her.

  Although no emotion could be seen from it, Bai Ling was still agitated, as if the dewdrops all over his body had condensed into cold air.

  Could it be that His Highness the Son still cares about his fiancée?
  She was frightened by this outrageous idea in her mind. When she looked over again to confirm, the tall and tall man had already looked away, and his face with no emotion at all was as empty and indifferent as ever. It was as if it was just a casual glance from him.

  Bai Ling patted her chest and breathed a sigh of relief. She must have seen it wrong just now.

  "Ling'er, please stop saying a few words." Duanmu Rou glanced at Yun Xiaohan without leaving any trace, then pretended to be helpless and pulled Bai Ling's sleeve, trying to keep her considerate, gentle and kind person.

  "Sister Yan Xi, Bai Lingzi is straight, don't be angry with her." She looked at Yan Xi, as if she had completely forgotten what she did in the medicine pavilion yesterday. She smiled softly, stretched out her hand to part her temple hair, and looked towards Yun A slender neck was exposed in the direction of Xiao Han.

  Yan Xi followed her movements and looked over, saw Yun Xiaohan, and raised his eyebrows. Tsk. She thought Duanmu Rou had taken the wrong medicine. Yesterday they had an unhappy breakup in the medicine pavilion, but this morning they looked like sisters. It turned out that it was because of male lust.

  But what Yan Xi didn't expect was that Yun Xiaohan seemed to notice it when she just looked at her belly slander, and looked over with her cold eyes.

  Stare at her quietly.

  Yan Xi didn't feel embarrassed at all about being discovered by the person involved when he peeked and slandered someone. He didn't hide his gaze and looked back calmly.

  Yun Xiaohan looked at her for two seconds and determined that there was no expression on her masked face. Her lightly colored thin lips pursed into a straight line, and she was the first to look away.

  Yan Xi slowly looked away.

  This episode only happened within two or three seconds. On the other side, Bai Ling, who was being pulled by Duanmu Rou, was even more dissatisfied, "Why are you pulling me? Is there something wrong with what I said? We are going for an adventure, not an outing." , What use are useless people without cultivation except to hold us back? We don't have the extra manpower to protect them!"

  Her words also resonated with others. Although this trip to the misty forest gathered elders and masters from various families, it was far from enough compared to the huge number of ordinary disciples.

  There are only a limited number of masters capable of protecting everyone. If one more person distracts the protector, their safety will be less guaranteed.

  Seeing everyone's protests getting stronger and stronger, Yunxiao's cold voice sounded.

  "The time has come."

  His voice was not too loud, and his words were straightforward without any fluctuation.

  However, all the noisy sounds present suddenly stopped when his voice sounded.

  It's as if the scorching summer heat has given rise to the polar icy air, freezing all the restlessness and anger out!
  The people who were still criticizing the Yan family for bringing in waste were all stunned on the spot, and became as quiet as a duck being strangled by the neck, with slightly subdued shock in their eyes.

  Did the Holy Son of the Palace just... help Yan Xi get out of the siege?

  Ignoring the different expressions of the people behind him, Yun Xiaohan dressed in ice-patterned cold clothes, with cold eyes like a thrush, took the lead to walk towards the misty forest.

  Seeing that Yun Xiaohan did not wait for everyone to leave first, and the strangeness in everyone's hearts dissipated, they unconsciously breathed a sigh of relief. His Highness the Holy Son probably just spoke because he was impatient. For that ugly good-for-nothing from the Yan family? How can it be? !
  (End of chapter)