Chapter 17 The First Ugly Girl

Yan Xi stood still, looking at the person in front of him with half-smiling eyes, and his dark pupils were like ink stained.

  He was clearly smiling, but he didn't know why it put pressure on people.

  The person who was still talking loudly before was like a drake that had its neck strangled. He quickly shut his mouth and looked around, trying to hide himself in the crowd.

  Yan Xi has been a bit evil recently, and even Yan Lan and the head of the family have fallen into her hands. Whoever touches Yan Xi will be unlucky now, so he'd better not get involved in this muddy water.

  He silently comforted himself in his heart.

  He wasn't afraid, he was just retreating tactically.

  However, before he could hide in the crowd, everyone next to him took a few steps back.

  He stood out instantly, extremely clear.

  Yan Xi flicked the unnecessary dust on his sleeves and said, "You seem to be unconvinced by me?"

  She was no stranger to such a situation.

  When she first inherited the title of head of the Yan family, many people were dissatisfied with her.

  The man opened his mouth and wanted to speak, but a huge shadow came towards them, causing a gust of fishy wind.

  It was a huge tusked wild boar, as tall as two people, with long and sharp tusks on both sides, smashing straight towards her.

  If it is hit, even if it is not pierced by the fangs, the muscles and bones will be broken by the terrifying weight.

  The gathered disciples screamed and fled in all directions. Most of these disciples were at the third or fourth level of body refining. No matter who was hit, their muscles and bones would be broken for a hundred days.

  Yan Xi's eyes narrowed and he lifted his body up to leave.

  The huge wild boar fell to the ground, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

  The tusked wild boar that was supposed to be dead suddenly opened its eyes as if it was having a flashback. As if it knew it was about to die, it looked up to the sky and howled, wildly waving the half-meter-long fangs on its nose.

  Yan Xi and the side disciple were right next to them, and they would most likely be stabbed through by the wild boar's tusks.

  The person who spoke before seemed to be frightened and stood still. For most low-level disciples, they have no experience of facing level two monsters.

  Yan Xi flew up and kicked him swiftly and coldly.

  The man flew to the ground like a kite with its string broken, and accidentally hit his nose, causing nosebleeds.

  The tension of escaping from death had not yet dissipated, and his somewhat distracted eyes looked in the direction where he had been before.

  I saw a girl with a half mask, dressed in black, neat and sassy. She jumped away, spun around and kicked the wild boar in the head.

  He couldn't help but touch his chest and heard a popping sound in his chest. He wondered if it was the sequelae of his narrow escape just now.

  "Ouch!" The wild boar was kicked so hard by Yan Xi that it raised its head and hit her.

  Yan Xi stepped on the wild boar's tusks, used the force to fly up, and pierced the wild boar's neck with the long sword in his hand.

  "Bang!" The long sword was blocked, as if it had stabbed a stone!
  Yan Xi frowned.

  This is the importance of cultivating Xuan Qi in this world. Warcraft has rough skin and thick flesh. Without Xuan Qi, it cannot even break through its defenses.

  If it were a mysterious person, with the mysterious energy condensed on the sword, at least half of the wild boar's head would be chopped off with this blow.

  Her eyes narrowed, she held a sword flower in her hand, shot out the sword, and stabbed the wild boar in the eye!
  At the same time, "Buzz!" there was a crisp sword cry.

  A cold, sharp sword intent swept out, and the long sword flew down like a rainbow through the sun. The huge head of the fanged boar was split in half in an instant, and blood spurted out, about to splash onto Yan Xi.

  She turned around, raised her sleeves, and looked in the direction she first met with her cold eyes, meeting a pair of eyes as pale as ice.

  A white dress with a collar tightly covered her slender white neck.

  Trimmed with blue lines, the color is not heavy, and it exudes a sense of alienation, coldness and arrogance, asceticism and coldness.

  A long sword exuding cold air automatically returned to his side, circled around and then disappeared.

  Yunxiaohan.

  Except for Yan Xi, almost everyone in the Yan family subconsciously relaxed their breathing.

  "Eh? Yun Xiaohan, you are so fast. I haven't made a move yet." A carefree and cheerful voice sounded.

  Besides Yan Xi, a young boy with handsome and wild features squatted on the body of the wild boar that collapsed suddenly.

  He squatted on the wild boar with his knees spread wide, holding a piece of grass in the corner of his mouth and carrying a heavy sword on his back.

  Seeing Yan Xi looking at him, a hearty smile appeared on his handsome face, he opened his white teeth and waved to Yan Xi, "Hi! Are you Yun Xiaohan's fiancée? She's not as useless as the legend says. !"

  "Ji San." Yun Xiaohan frowned and wanted to call him back.

  The young man acted as if he hadn't heard anything and continued to move closer to Yan Xi. His bright yellow glazed eyes were shining with enthusiasm, and he said the most heart-wrenching words in the most cheerful and passionate tone.

  "I heard you are ugly. Can you take off your mask and show me how ugly you are?"

  "No."

  "Master Ji San, Yan Xi has been disfigured since she was a child. Don't do this, she will be sad." A soft, slightly angry voice sounded, and Duan Murou stood next to Yun Xiaohan, her pair of distant dark-colored brows lightly wrinkled, and the beauty's eyebrows were filled with worry.

  Everyone's favorable impression of her increased again.

  "I heard that Yan Xi stole the cold jade that Duan Muru used to treat fire poison. Yan Lan had an argument with Yan Xi yesterday to defend her cousin."

  "Duan Muru went to break up the fight and was beaten by Yan Xi. Yan Xi treated her like this, she You are so kind to help her out today!"

  Yan Xi glanced at her, his watery eyes looking at her worriedly.

  She narrowed her eyes and gave Duanmu Rou a smile with unknown meaning.

  After the original owner's face was injured, it was Duanmu Rou who immediately sent ointment.

  But the ointment was not only ineffective, but also delayed her ability to heal, and instead made her condition worse and worse.

  At that time, Aunt Wang went to inquire, and she got a reputation as an ungrateful person. She didn't apply any medicine after that, and the wounds on her face gradually scabbed over, leaving her with deep disfigurement.

  Yan Lan was not very old back then. Although she always bullied the original owner, the thought of disfiguring her face with hot oil... was inconsistent with her character.

  Yan Xi's black eyes narrowed slightly, with a sharp edge.

  Next to her, Ji San was still leaning next to her, completely ignoring Duan Murou, her eyes full of interest, "How can I see it? I really want to see what the most ugly girl in Muyun Kingdom looks like."

  Yan Xi raised his eyebrows . , looked at him, "Want to see?"

  Ji San nodded, revealing two sharp canine teeth, "Yeah."

  A white and slender hand stretched out brightly, Yan Xi waved his hand, "Give me the money. "

  Most of the materials for the Jiuzhuan Body Training Pill are not expensive, but some of the main ingredients are not cheap. Yan Lan and Yan Sheng will not have much left after buying them.

  And if she wants to open the second level of Shen Nong's Medical Scripture, she must refine more elixirs, and the demand for medicinal materials is not small!

  Alchemist is really a costly profession!

  Yan Xi sighed silently in his heart.

  On the other side, Ji San was stunned, "Money?"

  "Yeah. You can only watch if you give me money." Yan Xi nodded and said calmly, "You also said that I am the most ugly girl in Muyun Kingdom. Can you show your face in vain?"

  Others who heard the conversation between the two said: "

  What nonsense is this? ? ! Can you still make money like this? !
  (End of chapter)