Chapter 38 Do you like her?

Yan Xixi, what is this name? Yan Xi's mouth twitched.

  At this time, the five major families that had been lagging had also caught up. They ran for six hours in three hours. The people who arrived were sweating profusely. When they saw the team from the Imperial College, they could no longer hold on. They collapsed on the ground and gasped.
  Yan Gu and Yan Chushi ran over through the crowd. Yan Gu was sweating like rain. As soon as he got to Yan Xi's side, he could no longer hold on. He collapsed like a salted fish, gasping for breath:

  "Yan... Boss Yan Xi! You... How can you be so fast! You are too abnormal! You are... abnormal... Yan Chushi is also abnormal... You two siblings are abnormal!"

  He gritted his teeth, thinking back to how he was exhausted and panting along the way, his legs were as heavy as if they were filled with lead, and Yan Chushi did not sweat at all, and his short legs moved faster than him, and he felt suffocated!
  What's wrong with the useless people nowadays? Each of them is more powerful than them. He almost doubted whether his cultivation was inflated!

  Unlike him, Yan Chushi was sensitive to the wrong atmosphere and pursed his lips to block Yan Xi.

  "Wait a minute... How is His Royal Highness the Son looking at us?" After taking a deep breath, Yan Gu realized that the atmosphere was wrong.

  The Imperial College and Yan Xi Ji San's side were clearly divided, and the atmosphere was sharp and ready to explode.

  Suddenly, his eyes turned and fell on Duanmu Rou. Yun Xiaohan's aura was too strong, and people always subconsciously ignored other people around him when they were around him.

  When he saw Duanmu Rou, Yan Gu couldn't help but chuckle, and whispered beside Yan Xi, "Puchi. Why is Duanmu Rou bald? There are only a few strands of hair left on her head, why are you still putting it on your head."

  His voice was small, but it was heard clearly.

  Everyone looked at Duanmu Rou's head.

  She saw that there were patches of baldness on her head, and there were only a few strands of hair left, which were still stubborn and strong.

  But she still had a pitiful look. If it was her old self, she would indeed attract the pity of many men. But as a person with a few tufts of hair on her head and disheveled hair, it would only be funny.

  Due to Duanmu Rou's identity, no one dared to laugh out loud, but their shoulders trembled. But even so, the laughter of hundreds of people gathered together and almost spread out.

  Duanmu Rou touched her hair in panic.

  Sure enough, she only touched a few sparse tufts!
  "Ahhh!"

  A miserable scream cut through the sky!
  Duanmu Rou was going crazy at the thought of being seen by so many people with a bald head, and she could no longer care about maintaining her gentle image.

  "Yun Xiaohan! Kill Yan Xi! Kill Yan Xi quickly! It's all her fault that I'm like this."

  "She didn't pull out your hair." Yun Xiaohan frowned, his tone cold and rational.

  Hearing this, Bai Ling was horrified, "Your Highness, Holy Son, no... You can't blame me. She used me first... And my hair fell off!"

  Duanmu Rou's eyes were red, and her sharp fingers almost dug into Yun Xiaohan's flesh.

  Just a waste! He usually doesn't take anyone seriously, why is he unwilling to teach Yan Xi a lesson for her?
  Why is it Yan Xi!
  "But she was the one who fanned the flames and made me like this! Why don't you help me teach her a lesson? You always helped me before! Do you like her?!" A hysterical voice! "Puff

  ." Yan Xi drank water, as if watching a good show that had nothing to do with him, and spit out a mouthful of water when he heard it.

  "Puff cough cough." Ji San, who was standing in front of her and was almost choked by his own saliva, suddenly felt a chill on the back of his head. He turned around and saw Yan Xi holding a kettle.

  There were still traces of water on her tender red lips, crystal clear.

  At a glance, you can tell who the perpetrator is.

  "Sorry... sorry, sorry." Yan*the instigator*Xi felt very guilty, "I think she's crazy."

  Ji San was not angry at all. His amber eyes paused, fell on her crystal red lips and perfect jaw after being wet, then moved away as if inadvertently, nodded in agreement, "I think she's crazy too."

  His tone was rarely erratic, without the gloating of the past.

  "You are not in your mind, you need to calm down." Yun Xiaohan frowned, and his eyes as cold as broken ice stared coldly at Duanmu Rou, like a snow-capped mountain that has never melted for thousands of years, cold and lonely.

  Under that cold gaze, Duanmu Rou gradually regained her sanity. When she realized what she had just done, she panicked instantly, "Yes... I'm sorry."

  Over the years, relying on that little stone sculpture, she was able to get closer to Yun Xiaohan than others.

  Yun Xiaohan was also very indulgent to her. As long as she asked for something, although he didn't like to talk, he would secretly help her achieve her goal.

  The only thing that made her dissatisfied was that even so, she could still feel his alienation. He almost always responded to her requests, but she clearly felt that he was just completing tasks, and she couldn't feel his love at all!

  This made Duanmu Rou panic. She was afraid that once the truth was discovered, Yan Xi would take away everything from her!
  Yun Xiaohan was so good to her only because of the stone sculpture in her hand, not because he loved her!

  Over the years, she only vaguely found out that the reason why Yun Xiaohan treated her differently was because the girl who carved this little stone sculpture had helped him when he was a child and had not been discovered by Yunding Palace.

  In order to fit the little girl in Yun Xiaohan's memory, she has been working hard to create an image of being helpful, gentle, kind, and considerate for so many years.

  Duanmu Rou pursed her lips and spoke carefully, "Xiao Han... Although it was not Yan Xi who did it, she is also related to this matter. If she hadn't provoked us, how could Bai Ling and I have a quarrel?
  We came to the Misty Forest on a mission, but she has been trying to sow discord and cause trouble. My sister Bai Ling and I were injured because of her. Although she is not guilty of death, she should be punished, right?" "

  Duanmu Rou, you used others to kill people and got backlashed. What does it have to do with me?" Yan Xi leaned against the tree and raised her eyebrows.

  "It was obviously you who threatened Bai Ling that made her do it!"

  Yan Xi walked forward, the arc of her mouth slowly flattened, the girl's figure was upright, her eyes were like sharp swords, cold and attractive, "Duanmu Rou! Don't treat others as fools!

  If you want to target me, stand up yourself, I will accompany you to the end! Hiding behind others, wanting to hurt others, but also wanting to be a good person, being a bitch and wanting to establish a chastity arch, who are you disgusting?" When

  Yan Xi said this, everyone was shocked by Yan Xi's words.

  Although the people of Tianqi Continent are tough and open, unmarried girls still retain a bit of reserve. It is rare to see someone as straightforward and strong as Yan Xi!
  The key is that she said this in a strange way without causing any bad feelings.

  The black-clothed girl stood with her back straight, her eyes shining, and she seemed to glow as she stood there.

  (End of this chapter)