Chapter 30: Be ruthless to your enemies and even more ruthless to yourself

Considering the conditions for using the body quenching fluid, Yan Xi did not let Yan Gu pump the water into her yard, but changed it to Yan Chushi's yard.

  Not long after, the two large bathtubs placed in the courtyard were filled with water. Yan Xi poured the cooked concoction into the bathtubs according to the dosage. Soon, a wisp of dark green mist spread out and melted into the water.

  The water in the bathtub was not turbid because of this, but instead showed a touch of emerald clarity.

  Yan Xi retracted his hand with satisfaction and said to the two people behind him, "Take off your clothes."

  "Ah?" Hearing Yan Xi's bold words, Yan Gu crossed his arms with a frightened expression.

  "What are you thinking about?" Seeing his frightened look, Yan Xi was quite speechless and pointed to the tub, "I asked you to make some medicine."

  "Oh, that's it." Yan Gu looked behind him. Bathtub nodded, still not daring to move, Baba looked at Yan Xi.

  Even Yan Chushi, who had always listened to Yan Xi's words, stood motionless in front, looking at Yan Xi with moist eyes and a flushed face.

  Yan Xi looked at the two guys' identical movements and was confused for two seconds, and then understood.

  The folk customs in Apocalypse Continent are not strict, but the age of fifteen or sixteen of the major families is also the time of youth and innocence.

  Smiling and blowing a loud whistle, Yan Xi left space for them, "I'll wait outside, you can take a bath~"

  The bathroom door was closed, and Yan Gu wiped his sweat. With such a chic gesture, "Yan Xi Is Boss Xi a boy or a girl?"

  Yan Chu Eleven stared at him with unkind eyes.

  "Ahem... I was wrong." Yan Gu immediately scratched his head. There must be something different about the boss.

  After saying that, he couldn't help but look at the bathtub next to him, hesitating whether to go in or not. Yan Chushi had already soaked in it. As soon as he entered, the color of the liquid became lighter at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  His big eyes narrowed in contentment, as if he was very comfortable.

  Yan Gu couldn't help it, so he also took a dip in it.

  After a while, Yan Xi, who was standing outside, heard a scream, "Ouch! Ouch! It hurts like hell!"

  Yan Gu suspected that Yan Chushi's comfort was deliberately pretending to trick him into suffering together!
  As soon as he entered the liquid, he felt like his whole body was being pricked by needles, and it hurt everywhere!

  Hearing such a loud cry of pain, Yan Xi felt relieved.

  If you still have the strength to cry out in pain, it must be okay.

  Her long voice came in, "It hurts. There is no such thing as a free lunch. If you want to improve your qualifications, you have to bear the price. If you want to live like this for the rest of your life, then give up." She

  was just getting ready . He gritted his teeth and sat in again.

  "You soak first, and you can come out only when the dark green of the potion fades and becomes clear." Yan Xi continued.

  Soaking and quenching body fluids will go through two stages. First, the body absorbs the medicinal power and the medicinal fluid becomes clear, but then the body eliminates impurities and the clear water turns to turbid.

  Generally speaking, it takes at least one night for the body quenching fluid to be absorbed. Yan Xi yawned and returned to her yard. After finishing Yan Chushi's medicine and theirs, she was about to prepare her own.

  Unlike them, in addition to impurities, there are a variety of chronic poisons in her body, which requires some adjustments to the prescription.

  She returned to the courtyard, found several herbs from the remaining medicinal materials, extracted the juice and dripped it into the potion.

  If there were other alchemists present, they would definitely think she was crazy.

  Any complete elixir recipe is a perfect formula obtained through thousands of trials. Adding other herbs without authorization, or even just changing the dosage, will have unpredictable consequences.

  Only when the medicinal properties of various herbal medicines are well understood can experienced masters dare to make changes to the existing prescriptions!
  After confirming that the medicine's properties were correct, Yan Xi entered the bathtub.

  As soon as the skin touched the liquid, a sharp pain came from the limbs and bones, like countless small needles piercing the bone marrow.

  The marrow cleansing and bodybuilding exercises are extremely painful, and Yan Xi's body has been suffering from chronic poison for a long time. If she wants to remove it, her pain will be three to four times that of an ordinary person!
  Yan Xi snorted, pursed his lips tightly, and started to run the technique to speed up the absorption of the medicine.

  Originally, it would take a day between the first-level body quenching fluid and the second-level body quenching fluid to continue to be absorbed, but she was leaving for the misty forest tomorrow, and before that she wanted to gain the power to protect herself.

  As the medicine is absorbed faster, the pain you endure will also intensify.

  Chi Li, who was still sleeping, felt Yan Xi's mental fluctuations, and slowly opened a pair of bright golden eyes, with a look of shock in his eyes.

  Due to the change in the prescription and the accelerated absorption, Yan Xi only absorbed the first-level body quenching liquid at this time, but the pain was no less than the fifth-level body quenching liquid!
  This little guy is ruthless to his enemies, but even more ruthless to himself!

  It didn't take long for the liquid in the bathtub to turn clear, and was dyed blood red by the blood on Yan Xi's body.

  The dirt was discharged along with the blood, and soon an unpleasant smell wafted into the air.

  Yan Xi endured the remaining pain after quenching his body, pinched his nose and quickly washed himself off.

  There was so much filth in this body, she almost thought she had entered a garbage dump.

  After one round, Yan Xi started the second round of body tempering.

  This time, the body expelled much less impurities than the first time. Body quenching is like the process of forging iron. Constantly knocking the iron block to remove impurities. The more times you knock the iron block, the fewer impurities will be in the iron block. The same is true for body quenching.

  After absorbing the last trace of the medicine, Yan Xi, who was sitting cross-legged, slowly opened his eyes, and a bright light slipped through his midnight-like black eyes.

  Yan Xi stretched his hands and feet, and his spiritual consciousness communicated with Li Li.

  After the body tempering is completed, the next step is to remove the abyss coldness in the muscles and veins.

  "The fire of my life is the fire of Nirvana. Not everyone can bear the pain of Nirvana. Every inch of your bones and flesh will be constantly destroyed and reborn. It will be thousands of times more painful than your previous body tempering. If you persist, you will not be able to endure it." If you stay here, you might die.

  Ugly girl, are you sure you want to start now?" Rarely, Chi Li didn't say anything sarcastic this time, but warned in a serious tone.

  "Instead of being a useless person, it's better to give it a try. Let's get started." Yan Xi's eyes were firm.

  Chi Li stopped talking, but a wisp of golden flame slowly floated out from the soul-accumulating iron bracelet.

  The flame was astonishingly bright, like a touch of flowing gilt.

  Before Yan Xi could see clearly, the flames penetrated into her body.

  The next moment, the pain of burning bones and blood occupied all her senses!

  "Ugh!" Yan Xi, who remained calm even in the body tempering, was so painful that he almost curled up.

  The flames burned every inch of her bone marrow and blood, and blood poured out of her capillaries.

  Her fair skin burned red, as if she had been rolled on a red-hot iron plate, causing bubbles to appear as her bones and blood continued to melt and regenerate.

  (End of chapter)