Chapter 40 Beast Tide (1)

The moment Li Qingming spoke, everyone showed excitement.

  "Should we hurry over and join the instructors?" The spiritual energy tide that surged out when the spiritual creatures of heaven and earth were born was very rich, and it was an excellent tonic for practitioners. Yan

  Gu was also eager to try.

  Everyone came to the Misty Forest to find resources. If they were a step late, they might be beaten to it by others.

  "Wait." Yan Xi raised her hand to stop him, with a look of vigilance in her eyes, and her eyes looked deeply forward.

  She smelled a dangerous breath in the air.

  "You are so suspicious, and you have to come to the Misty Forest with such a small courage." A student from the Imperial Academy said dissatisfiedly.

  Then someone found that it was not only Yan Xi, but Yun Xiaohan and Ji San did not show the same excitement as others.

  "Let's go!" Yan Xi's face suddenly changed, and she pulled Yan Chushi and called Yan Gu and Ji San to leave together!

  "Disciples of the Yan family, if you don't want to die, run to the outskirts of the forest now!" She shouted while running with Yan Chushi!

  Seeing Yan Xi's escape, people from other families talked about it with disdainful expressions.

  The people of the Yan family looked at each other, hesitant, and some people took steps to join Yan Xi.

  Yan Lan and Yan Hu were also among the Yan family. Seeing this, Yan Lan said loudly, "We finally got to the Misty Forest, and now we haven't got anything. How can we go back? The earthquake just now might be a reaction to the release of the barrier and the emergence of the spiritual treasure.

  Even if there is danger, the elders and the head of the family are in front, and they didn't say anything, which proves that there is no danger! Why should we listen to the orders of a waste?"

  Some people who followed stopped.

  Yan Xi's eyes flashed coldly, and she ignored them. She had done her best to remind them.

  No one can stop someone who wants to die.

  In just a short while, Yan Xi and Yan Chushi ran from the front of the team to the end.

  Yan Gu tried hard to follow her, and seeing that everyone was motionless, he said anxiously, "Run faster!"

  Finally, twos and threes of Yan family disciples began to run after them.

  "A bunch of cowards." Looking at those who followed Yan Xi, Yan Lan snorted disdainfully, and walked forward with Yan Hu and the others, "I'll tell the head of the family that Yan Xi deserted the battlefield later!" However

  , she had just taken two steps when the ground shook again.

  "Boom!" The ground shook, as if millions of troops were shaking the ground at the same time!

  The atmosphere of chaos and violence spread, and a dark mass in the distance rushed towards them like locusts, and the dust flew!
  Yun Xiaohan's eyes condensed, and a pair of gorgeous ice crystals formed large wings behind him spread out and slowly rose into the sky.

  Spiritual power turned into wings!

  Yun Xiaohan turned out to be a Xuan King!

  What shocked everyone more than his realm was his words! It was exactly the same as what Yan Xi said!
  "Everyone, evacuate the Misty Forest immediately!"

  Almost the next moment, the people who had originally laughed at Yan Xi were stunned for a second and immediately turned around and evacuated.

  Compared with Yan Xi, who had no cultivation, Yun Xiaohan's words were obviously more convincing.

  But some people couldn't help complaining.

  "Hu...Hu...Why are you running again! We just ran here and haven't recovered our strength yet."

  "Yes. The elders didn't notify them either."

  Someone said unconsciously while running.

  Everyone suddenly realized that since they arrived here, and Yan Xi and Duan Mu Rou made such a big noise, no elders came to check the situation!
  Soon, everyone had no energy to complain.

  Because someone saw with sharp eyes that the dark mass behind was none other than the monsters!
  "The monster tide! The monster tide is coming!"

  Everyone looked back a little and saw thousands of monsters rushing in. The low bushes and trees along the way were knocked down from time to time, and the dust was rolled up all over the sky!

  Everyone's face turned pale as snow in an instant!

  Misty Forest is a small monster forest next to Muyun City. Occasionally, there will be monster tides, but those are only small monster tides, with at most 20 to 30 monsters!
  But now, the galloping monsters are like a monster army, black and dense, and there is no end in sight, making people have no intention of resisting at all.

  Some people even suspected that all the monsters in the entire Misty Forest had come out in full force!
  "Boom!" The ground shook under the galloping and trampling of the monsters, and the retreating crowd was in chaos, wishing they could use all their strength to escape!

  But the monsters were still getting closer and closer, and the roars of the beasts behind them were like death warrants, strangling everyone's throats.

  Unfortunately, the jungle road was narrow, and there were so many of them, and they were squeezed one by one, so they couldn't even run.

  Everyone felt as bitter as if they had eaten Coptis chinensis, and they wished they could go back a few minutes ago! They must have followed Yan Xi and ran away!
  Yan Lan looked at Yan Xi, who could no longer be seen in front of him, and was jealous and hateful, wishing he could bite him to pieces.

  Yan Xi, who ran away with Yan Chushi and the others, frowned and found something wrong.

  In addition to the tide of monsters behind them, they encountered several waves of small monsters that were rushing around.

  However, the monsters that rushed towards them were killed by Ji San with one sword.

  "Don't run." Yan Xi suddenly stopped and looked at a tree that could be hugged by ten people. "Let's climb up the tree."

  There were thousands of monsters behind her. If someone else had let them climb the tree instead of running away at this time, they would definitely sneer at Yan Xi's words.

  But now the people next to her are Yan Gu and others. Yan Chushi always listens to her, and Yan Gu, after Yan Xi showed her power several times, has already regarded her words as a guide.

  After jumping onto the tree, the two did not hesitate at all, and immediately climbed up the tree with their hands and feet.

  Seeing Yan Xi climbed up the tree, Ji San stepped on the trunk with one foot, and after a few leaps, he and her reached the top of the trunk with the big sword on his back, and squeezed together with the three of them.

  He squatted on a branch as thick as a wooden barrel and looked at Yan Xi curiously, "Yan Xixi, why are you climbing a tree? Have you never experienced a monster tide? When a beast tide occurs, the monsters' aggressiveness will increase greatly. They will not care whether you are on the ground or in a tree, they will attack you the same way.

  Moreover, high-level monsters also possess elemental power like human spiritualists. For example, although the eighth-level water deer cannot climb trees, water arrows will be condensed on their antlers and shot at people in the trees.

  I can still deal with a dozen monsters, but if the army of monsters behind rushes up, I can't beat them."

  Without waiting for Yan Xi to speak, Yan Gu, whose legs were still weak, heard his words and his face wrinkled into a chrysanthemum in an instant, "Big Brother Ji, why didn't you say it earlier, woo woo woo." The

  beast tide in Muyun City erupts once every hundred years. At their current age, they have only heard about it and have not seen it with their own eyes. How can their understanding of the beast tide be as rich as Ji San from the Longyuan Empire?

  "You didn't ask." Ji San glanced at him as a matter of course, put his hands behind his head, and grinned at him with an arc that deserved a beating.

  Yan Gu: "..." I finally understood why Ji San was so unpopular in the Imperial Academy!
  When Yan Gu looked up at the sky in despair, and even thought about whether he should write a suicide note before the beast tide came, maybe someone with a predestined relationship would pick it up and give it to his parents who he had not yet honored, a clear female voice sounded beside him -

  (End of this chapter)