Chapter 22 It's not about love, it's about dignity

After  being summoned, Yanping stood up and apologized with a self-blaming look on his face, "I'm sorry, I have a guest here today and I'm so busy that I gave Miss Yanxi and Young Master Chu Shi the opportunity. Forgot."

  Yan Xi tilted his head and caught the smug look deep in his eyes.

  As for whether he really forgot, only he himself knows.

  She and Yan Chushi stood in the middle, and before she could move her feet, a hearty voice suddenly sounded.

  "Yan Xi, come here! Sit next to me!" When Ji San saw Yan Xi in the Imperial College seat, his eyes lit up, he kept waving his hands, and bared his white teeth to show her a big smile.

  Sitting upright, Yun Xiaohan paused while holding the tea cup. His pale and indifferent eyes seemed to glance at Ji San beside him inadvertently, and he lowered his long eyelashes.

  Everyone else frowned, why was Ji San so enthusiastic about Yan Xi?
  Only Yan Xi felt that this guy wanted to take the opportunity to lift his mask.

  Not wanting Yan Xi to get closer to this group of noble people from Imperial College, Yan Sheng hurriedly winked at Yan Ping.

  Yanping said quickly, "It's all because of my negligence in my job. Come here, please prepare the chairs for Miss Yanxi and Young Master Chushi."

  Immediately, two servants came up with chairs, and Yanping arranged them to leave the empire. The college is far away.

  Seeing that Yan Ping deliberately contradicted him, Ji San frowned dissatisfied and glanced at Yan Ping. He was no longer cheerful and peaceful as before, but had a certain ferocity of an animal.

  Yan Ping immediately felt an inexplicable pressure, and cold sweat began to flow down his face. He was no longer as proud as before, and left with his neck scrunched up like a mouse encountering its natural enemy.

  Yan Xi sat down with Yan Chushi and looked forward. Now that she was here, she was suddenly curious about what Yun Xiaohan wanted them to cooperate with?
  The Imperial College's over-the-top temperament could actually take a liking to a small aristocratic family in a small, remote country?
  Yan Zhongshan sat on the main seat and obviously thought of this. He tapped his fingers on the table, "His Royal Highness the Holy Son came here on behalf of the Imperial College and said he wanted to discuss cooperation. I don't know what cooperation is about?"

  At this time of every year, it is the time when all the major universities in mainland China come to discuss cooperation. It is the admission season for the university. The college is considered an independent institution in the Apocalypse Continent. It has no national boundaries and is used for exchanges among young practitioners from all over the world. It is a major force in the Apocalypse Continent.

  There are two ways to join the college. One is to go to the college gate to take the assessment independently in September every year. The second is to be favored by the college's admissions tutor.

  Apocalypse Continent is vast, but most of the well-known and powerful colleges are located in the Longyuan Empire. It is very difficult for some people from remote countries to go to the Imperial College to take the examination. In order not to miss out on talents, each college sends tutors to various regions to search for talents every year.

  However, the standards for inclusion in the admissions team are very high, and talent, age, strength, and specialties are all taken into account.

  Duanmu Rou was admitted to the Imperial Academy under special circumstances because of her specialty in refining medicine.

  According to past practice, the Imperial College would only send a few tutors to the Muyun Imperial Capital to recruit people, and would not come to this small town. But since the emergence of Yun Xiaohan, who is said to have the potential to aspire to the Imperial Realm, the Imperial Academy has begun to pay more attention to Muyun Town.

  Yun Xiaohan, who was questioned by Yan Zhongshan, lowered her long eyelashes and coldly uttered six words, "Explore the misty forest."

  After that, she lowered her long eyelashes and stopped talking.

  "???" Everyone looked like a question mark. Didn't they say they were discussing cooperation? The result is only six words? You should make it clearer!
  Ji San bit the apple without any scruples. Seeing the puzzled expressions on everyone's faces, Ji San was happy, "Tsk. Do you expect Yun Xiaohan, an ice cube, to explain to you? He never spoke more than ten sentences in a day.

  He just said ..." At this   point

  , Ji San paused and seemed to be thinking, "What do you mean by that sentence? Oh... Come to think of it, he is as smelly and hard as a stone in a pit."

No one cares about Yun Xiaohan's identity as the Holy Son of the Palace.

  Yun Xiaohan looked over with sharp and cold eyes, and the surrounding temperature dropped little by little.

  No one dared to speak, even people from the Yan family could tell that these two people seemed to be difficult to deal with.

  The atmosphere in the hall seemed a little stagnant, and people with lower status did not dare to speak.

  Only Yan Xi's posture was leisurely, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised, as if he was watching a good show. One hand lazily fed fruit to his brother.

  Yan Chushi puffed out his cheeks and chewed them like a little hamster, not rejecting anyone who came.

  Ji San saw Yan Xi as if he were watching a play, and knew in his heart that she was treating him as a good show. He deliberately grinned at her, his amber-yellow eyes flying wildly - was this show good to watch?
  Yan Xi lazily raised his eyelids, opened his red lips slightly, and said - not bad.

  Ji San - I showed you a good show, can you show me your face?

  Yan Xi - If you give me money, you can consider it.

  In the eyes of others, the secret interaction between the two was like "eye candy", and they were having a heated fight.

  Duanmu Rou couldn't help but reveal a hint of sarcasm at the corner of her mouth. Even if he is disfigured, he can still seduce the third son of the Ji family, Yan Xi, a vixen!

  She quietly looked at Yun Xiaohan, who was sitting in front of him with his back straight.

  Yun Xiaohan, who was sitting at the head of the Imperial Academy, didn't seem to care at all. He picked up a white porcelain tea cup and drank tea with an indifferent expression.

  "Crack." There was a sound that was so subtle that it was almost inaudible. No one noticed that a small crack appeared in the white porcelain cup in Yun Xiaohan's hand.

  He calmly put down the tea cup, his clear eyes were like a frozen ocean, silent and waveless. If anyone looked carefully, they would find that not a drop of water in the cup had decreased.

  A cold and gentle voice said, "Ji San, this is not the Imperial College. Your image not only represents yourself, but also represents the college. Pay attention to the impact."

  As soon as he spoke, everyone was shocked, especially the people from Imperial College.

  Yun Xiaohan is famous for cherishing words like gold. This can be regarded as the longest sentence he has said today.

  But after everyone thought about it, it didn't matter if Yan Xi was an ugly loser, after all, she was still Yun Xiaohan's fiancée.

  No man can bear it when his fiancée flirts with others in front of him. This is not about love, but about dignity.

  As Chenxing of Imperial College and the Holy Son of Yunding Tiangong, there is no doubt about Yun Xiaohan's pride in his bones.

  Ji San raised his chin, his eyebrows arrogant, like an untamed wild leopard, "It's none of your business that Yan Xi and I exchange glances."

  Yun Xiaohan's expression was calm, and he squeezed the porcelain cup tightly with his slender fingers, soft and soft. The Yun brocade robe hung down, covering the joints of his wrists, hiding the tightness underneath.

  The original thin crack inside the white porcelain kept spreading like a spreading spider web, but it finally stopped. At least it didn't look serious from the outside of the porcelain cup.

  He withdrew his gaze, and as always, his cold and indifferent voice contained no emotion. He said calmly, as if he didn't care, "It's up to you."

  (End of Chapter)