Chapter 11 A cunning little fox

"Yan Lan, what are you doing? Stop it!" Before Yan Lan could rush forward to take action, Yan Sheng thought in his mind and suddenly stopped.

  The old man is still watching!
  Hearing his father's shouting, Yan Lan, who was so angry that he was stunned, came back to his senses.

  Going to look at Yan Chushi who was holding his head and pretending to be pitiful, Yan Lan felt even more angry in her heart, but she couldn't vent it yet, so that her face turned red.

  "Father, Yan Lan was just excited for a moment. She has always been straight-tempered and has no evil intentions." Yan Sheng cupped his hands and said to Yan Zhongshan.

  The words imply that Yan Chushi and Yan Xi have deep thoughts and deliberately put on eye drops in front of Yan Sheng.

  Yan Lan also felt that he had lost his composure and quickly made amends.

  "Grandpa, I didn't really want to do anything. I was just angry..." Tears appeared in her eyes and she held her forehead wrapped with gauze. "Yan Xi attacked me in the academy today. The wound on my forehead was... I haven't recovered yet, and I have to be beaten up. I was really angry just now..."

  Yan Hou, the left elder of the Law Enforcement Hall, stood up and told Yan Lan to step back distressedly. He had always liked Yan Lan, a genius. After all, the Yan family was a hundred years old. There haven't been any spiritual masters in years.

  "Lan'er, you have an injury on your forehead, why don't you leave first. The old master will definitely give you justice for what happened today."

  After saying that, he glanced at Yan Chushi and Yan Xi with disgust, and finally looked at Yan Zhongshan, saying , "Since Yan Chushi said that Lan'er once bullied them, it is better for the Law Enforcement Hall to set up an investigation team to collect certified physical evidence and investigate whether what Yan Chushi said is true.

  Yan Xi's disfigurement remains to be investigated, but Yan Xi injured himself. There is no dispute about Yan Lan. Yan Lan is the most potential genius of our Yan family and the hope of our Yan family. What happened today has a bad impact and Yan Xi must be severely punished."

  After he finished speaking, he looked at Yan Xi with a cold look. Xi and Yanchu glanced at each other.

  Spiritual masters are rare and noble. He has always liked Yan Lan as a spiritual master, and he can't stand Yan Xi and the other two. He thinks that she and Yan Chushi are both useless people who have brought shame to the Yan family.

  Yan Chushi was almost furious at these shameless words.

  He had long known that the third elder was partial to Yan Lan and disliked both of them, but he didn't expect him to be so shameless.

  The corner of Yan Xi's mouth curled up, and he looked at Yan Hou leisurely, "I'm just a loser who can't cultivate, how can I beat the Yan family's hopes? The Yan family's hopes can't even beat a loser, then the Yan family Isn't it going to be over? Elder Hou, please don't curse the Yan family."

  "You!" The third elder was suffering from a myocardial infarction. Why didn't he realize that Yan Xi was so eloquent before?
  Everyone woke up from a dream as if being lifted up, only to discover something they had overlooked.

  Yes! Yan Xi can't practice, but Yan Lan is a spiritual master at the seventh level of body training! Although the spiritual master's early combat effectiveness is not as good as that of the mysterious master, he won't be beaten by a useless person, right?

  The way some people in the family looked at Yan Lan also changed.

  A spiritual master who was at the seventh level of body refining was beaten by a useless person who couldn't practice. Isn't this water too much?

  Yan Lan's face turned red and green, and all kinds of strange eyes fell on her, making her feel like she was sitting on pins and needles.

  Yan Xi looked at Yan Lan with a smile, "Cousin Yan Lan, think about it again, was it me who inflicted the wound on your forehead?"

  Yan Lan clenched her hands tightly, feeling very angry.

  She wanted to say yes, but the eyes around her and the pride in her heart prevented her from opening her mouth anyway.

  Yan Xi's move was clearly a conspiracy, and he caught her so clearly that she couldn't say anything positive.

  Finally, she gritted her teeth and spit out two words, "No - yes."

  "Then how did cousin Yan Lan get injured?" Yan Xi continued to smile, but now the smile was extremely annoying to Yan Lan's eyes.

  She took a deep breath and clenched her fists, "I threw it myself in the martial arts training ground."

  "Yan Lan!" Yan Sheng frowned. Injuring a fellow clan member in a private fight is a serious crime in the Yan family. Even if it was Yan Lan who made trouble for Yan Xi in the past, the elder of the Law Enforcement Hall is from their side, and the past events are so old that it is difficult to investigate, and Yan Xi may not be able to get it. Produce evidence.

  As long as Yan Xi's crime is proven today, she will have to shed her skin even if she doesn't die.

  Yan Xi looked at Yan Zhongshan, and his face turned serious, "Grandpa, my cousin obviously injured her forehead by falling, but the uncle didn't ask any questions and convicted me without investigation. Isn't the uncle, the head of the family, derelict in his duties?" "?"

  Yan Sheng almost spat out a mouthful of blood from his throat. She forced Yan Lan to admit that her fall was not enough, and she didn't even let him go.

  The Yan family disciples who were watching around silently complained in their hearts.

  I believe you!
  Everyone knew what was going on. Yan Lan was obviously trying to save face and didn't want to admit that he had been defeated by Yan Xi.

  But if Yan Lan, the person involved, is not pursued, it would be meaningless to continue this matter.

  Yan Zhongshan looked at this little granddaughter with a bit of curiosity. He raised his eyebrows and asked, "What do you want?"

  When he first came in, he saw the confrontation between her and Yan Sheng. Her tit-for-tat He looks like a wild little wolf cub.

  But now it seems that this is not a wolf cub, but a cunning little fox!

  Shouldn't he be lucky that this girl was willing to be cunning and show her fox tail in front of him instead of being covered in thorns like she was in front of Yan Sheng?
  "The slander from my cousin and uncle has caused serious psychological and physical damage to me." Yan Xi said righteously.

  Everyone looked at Yan Lan, whose hair was covered with gauze, then at Yan Sheng, who was so angry that his veins were throbbing, and finally their eyes fell on Yan Xi, who had Feng Qingyun's pale eyes and clear eyes.

  Who suffered psychological and physical harm? ? ?

  Yan Xi ignored those looks and continued, "I ask my cousin and uncle to apologize to me and compensate me."

  "You're dreaming!" Yan Lan was furious.

  Is there any mistake, she was hit on the forehead by Yan Xi, and she still has to pay compensation and apologize to her?
  Yan Xi glanced at her in surprise, "Don't you need to apologize for slandering people?"

  That unpretentious look, if it weren't for the memory of Yan Xi kowtowing in the martial arts training ground still lingering in his mind, Yan Lan would have almost even If you believe it, you are slandering her.

  Yan Zhongshan, who was sitting on the main seat, reached out and tapped the armrest, wondering what he was thinking.

  After a while, he slowly spoke, "Lan'er, since you have misunderstood Yan Xi, you should apologize to her. And Yan Sheng, as the head of the family, it is a serious dereliction of duty for you to misunderstand your own children without finding out the truth.

  You I will take back the seal of the head of the house temporarily, and I will take charge of the house myself from now on."

  "What?" Yan Sheng's eyes widened. I didn't expect that, even though it was just a trivial matter, my power to run the family would be taken away.

  Yan Lan didn't expect that she would affect her father, and she immediately panicked.

  But she had changed her wording twice, and now she was going back and saying that Yan Xi had hurt her, so her words had lost credibility.

  Moreover, admitting in front of her grandfather that she was not as good as Yan Xi, that a spiritual master like her couldn't beat a loser... she simply couldn't bear it.

  At this time, Yan Lan finally realized what it meant to shoot oneself in the foot.

  (End of chapter)