Chapter 28 Join the blacklist

\

After hearing the scolding, Yan Xi looked back with cold eyes, and then looked at Duanmu Rou who could not suppress the smile at the corner of his mouth next to him, and he suddenly understood.

  "You, you, pull her away quickly. Can anyone touch the herbs in our Baicao Pavilion?" Shopkeeper Hu casually ordered two nursing homes and asked them to drive Yan Xi away.

  "I just came to the Medicine Pavilion two days ago. How come I didn't know that the herbs here are not allowed to be seen?!" Yan Chushi was filled with indignation.

  "Oh, I made new rules today." Shopkeeper Hu raised his chin with a look of arrogance.

  He waved his hand and said to the nurse, "Kick them out quickly. They even steal things from your own family. Little thieves like you are not welcome in our medicine pavilion!"

  Two tall and strong nurses walked up to Yan. In front of Xi and the others, they were immediately ready to catch people and throw them out.

  Yan Xi's black eyes swept across, and the dark eyes were cold and silent.

  The guard who was about to take action seemed to be caught by something and stopped subconsciously.

  A girl in a black robe and half-mask walked out slowly, with graceful movements, "I won't bother you anymore. We'll leave on our own."

  "You know what I mean." Shopkeeper Hu snorted coldly and glanced at the corner of his mouth. Duanmu Rou, who was slightly proud, immediately added, "You will not be welcome in the Medicine Pavilion from now on! The sale of pills in our Medicine Pavilion is prohibited to you!"

  The crowd was shocked.

  This is... Yan Xi was blacklisted by the Medicine Pavilion?

  There was a lot of chatter around, Mu Yuncheng was talking about the finished elixirs that could be obtained from the two elixir shops of Yao Pavilion and Baicao Building. Even the heads of the major families had to treat Shopkeeper Hu with courtesy.

  If the head of the Yan family knew that one of his disciples had offended Shopkeeper Hu of the Medicine Pavilion as soon as he left home, and was blacklisted forever, he would probably be so angry that he would jump to his feet, right?
  After Shopkeeper Hu finished speaking, he confidently waited for Yan Xi and the others to regret and cry bitterly, begging him to take back his words.

  After all, if you offend the Medicine Pavilion, you will be permanently blacklisted by the Medicine Pavilion. Not only will you not be able to buy elixirs in the future, but you may also be questioned by the family when you return to the family.

  However, his plan failed completely.

  The girl who walked to the door not only did not come back to beg for mercy as he wished, but instead tilted her head slightly and curved her delicate red lips in a dazzling arc, "Don't worry. Even if the medicine pavilion begs me in the future, I will not step into it." Yaoge takes half a step. "

  Yaoge begs her?" joke! Shopkeeper Hu almost laughed at her words. His Medicine Pavilion was one of the largest pharmacies in Muyun City, and he would soon overtake Baicao Building and become the number one elixir pharmacy. Do you need to beg her?

  "Young man with a yellow mouth, you are so arrogant. I don't think the Yan family teaches its disciples well. The elixirs are wasted on such people.

  Xiao Er, starting from next month, all cooperation with the Yan family will stop. The Yan family I won't accept any orders from you!" Shopkeeper Hu is not trying to please Duan Murou this time, but just to vent his personal anger.

  There was a shrewd light in his little eyes. Duanmu Rou's teacher was a master of alchemy from the Longyuan Empire. When he climbs the big tree Duanmuru, Baicao Pavilion will collapse sooner or later.

  Sooner or later, the Yan family's demands will come to him. Even if he opens his mouth, if the Yan family does not want to cut off the supply of elixirs, they will still comply. Liexi, an arrogant child who does not take him seriously, will also be punished by the family.

  You can make friends with the alchemy master's disciples, punish arrogant children, and make a lot of money in the future. What does a small loss mean now?
  Coming out of the medicine pavilion, Yan Gu was in a trance!
  What did he do? ! He just went out to buy an elixir, met his savior and entered the medicine pavilion together. Why did he offend the medicine pavilion manager and even his family was implicated?
  "We've gotten into trouble! We've gotten into big trouble! What to do! We're finished!" Yan Gu was so anxious that he was running around like a headless fly. If the family knew that it was because of them that the Yan family was cut off from the medicine pavilion, they would not die. All have to peel off the skin.

  This is no longer a trivial matter like a private fight between family disciples.

  He looked helplessly at the people on the side, Yan Xi and Yan Chushi, and found that one of the two people was wearing a mask and could not see his expression, but his breath was relaxed and not nervous at all.

  The other one held her sister's hand obediently, her pink and jade-carved face obedient and quiet.

  No matter which one, don't you see any anxiety?
  "Aren't you in a hurry?" He couldn't help asking.

  "What's the hurry?" Yan Xi looked over strangely.

  "Sister Yan Xi is not in a hurry, and neither am I." Yan Chushi replied obediently.

  The words that seemed out of place behind the two of them: "..." Damn it, seeing that they were not in a hurry, he suddenly wasn't in a hurry either.

  Yan Xi walked into the gate of Baicao Building opposite with Yan Chushi. As soon as he entered, the boy greeted him enthusiastically, "What do you want to buy, sir?"

  "Ten-year-old stone spirit flowers, twenty-year-old platinum Lithospermum..." Yan Xi reported out a lot of pills smoothly. When she finished reporting, she found that the waiter was looking at her blankly.

  "Why, no?" Yan Xi raised his eyebrows.

  "No...no. Some, all." The waiter nodded quickly. Although there were many herbs reported by Yanxi, most of them were common herbs. However, the age requirements were more detailed, but the store was still quite complete. , a few herbs are relatively rare, but they also have reserves in Baicaolou.

  What shocked him was something else.

  In fact, he had also paid attention to the situation at the Medicine Pavilion just now and knew that the masked woman in front of him was the famous loser Yanxi in Muyun City.

  But the fluency with which she reported herbal medicine just now didn't seem like she didn't know herbal medicine at all? Isn't Yan Xi a famous idiot? Isn't he good at everything? How come you are so familiar with herbal medicine?

  "That's good." After hearing the waiter's answer, Yan Xi nodded with satisfaction, "Take me to have a look."

  "Okay, please." After Yan Xi's performance just now, the waiter felt a little more sincere respect in his heart.

  Among the several medicinal materials reported by Yan Xi, there are some that even ordinary pharmacists don't know about.

  Coming to the herbal medicine area, Yan Xi carefully selected the herbs he needed.

  In fact, the herbs she reported just now are not all the herbs needed for the nine-turn body quenching fluid.

  The nine-turn body quenching liquid recorded in Shen Nong's medical book is not a potion, but a series!
  From bottom to top, it is divided into one turn, two turns... and up to nine turns.

  The further you go to the back, the more powerful the medicine will be, and the better the body tempering effect will be. Of course, the pain the body temperer suffers will be hundreds and thousands of times more than the pain from the front.

  It is said that after nine turns, one can create a pure and untainted body. The body will be free of any impurities. Whether it is cultivation or absorbing spiritual energy, it will make rapid progress!
  It's just that most people can only withstand one or two revolutions. Those who can withstand five revolutions are considered to be people with great perseverance.

  As for the Nine Transformations, not only is it very difficult to refine, but the herbs required are also rare and rare herbs that are hard to find in the world.

  Yan Xi only opened the first layer of Shen Nong's Medical Book, which only described the first and second levels of the nine-level body quenching liquid formula. The herbs required for preparation were relatively simple. As for the subsequent formulas, she suspected that she would have to upgrade Shen Nong's Medical Book before she could see them. .

  (End of chapter)