Chapter 20 That kick simply kicked him into the heart!

Duanmu Rou's words immediately caught Yan Sheng's attention, and a cold smile flashed in his eyes.

  It really took no effort to get it without trying to find anywhere. Yesterday I didn't catch her, but today she automatically sent it to my door.

  He glanced at the disciple who was lying on the ground. The other disciple fell to the ground, and there was a bright footprint on the clothes on his chest. He seemed to be frightened and was still where he was.

  Yan Sheng tried his best to suppress the upward curve of the corners of his lips and said seriously, "Yan Xi, you fight and bully your fellow tribesmen in private and violate family rules. What else do you have to say this time?"

  In full view of everyone, Yan Xi wanted to show off this time. Can't afford it.

  In addition to being allowed to compete in the martial arts training field, Yan Zhongshan has always been disgusted by using his strength to bully his fellow tribesmen in private. Yan Xi is committing suicide by himself!
  Yan Xi, who was named by him, looked over coldly, with a sharp light flashing in his captivating black eyes, unable to find any fear.

  Her calm expression made Yan Sheng very dissatisfied. He said to Yan Hong angrily, "Elder Right, have you seen clearly what kind of temper this girl has? She
  ignores family rules, bullies her own clan, and is unruly. That's all. Please escort her to the hall to explain this matter to the ancestors. "

  It has always been the task of the Law Enforcement Hall to restrain and supervise the disciples. He used to be able to get through the loopholes as the head of the family, but now he can't, so he can only ask the elders of the Law Enforcement Hall.

  Yan Hong frowned and looked at Yan Xi.

  Duanmu Rou looked at this scene with satisfaction. Hum, Yan Xi is indeed different from before. Although he is a waste, his skills are surprisingly weird.

  But she still had a hundred ways to deal with her.

  Just as Yan Hong was about to order the disciples of the Law Enforcement Hall to escort Yan Xi away, the disciple who was kicked to the ground quickly said,
  "Wait...wait a minute!"

  Everyone stopped and looked at him with doubtful eyes.

  "Ahem, Yan Xi didn't bully me in private." The side disciple covered his chest with inexplicable excitement in his eyes.

  "Did Yan Xi threaten you? You don't have to be afraid. The family will make the decision for you." Yan Sheng interrupted quickly and waved, "Someone will take him down for treatment."

  The man suddenly became anxious, "Really not! It's that A wild boar with tusks rushed over and Yan Xi pushed me away. If it hadn't been for her, I would have died. "Damn it!

  " The plan failed once again, and Yan Sheng was extremely unhappy. He had a sullen face, with an ashen color all over his face, and said in a deep voice, "If you think about it again, who knows how to kick someone to save someone?"

  There was a hint of threat in his voice.

  "Yan Xi." The side disciple replied very naturally, as if he couldn't understand people's expressions. His mind once again thought of the neat kick of the girl who came with the fanged boar.

  Sleek, clean, and nothing fancy.

  Coupled with her smart black clothes, mysterious wood carving mask, and those calm and deep black eyes, she is so handsome!

  He was holding his chest after being kicked, with little stars shining in his eyes.

  That kick simply kicked him into the heart!
  "Yan Xi! Thank you for saving me! That kick of yours is so cool!" He gestured with his thumb, fearing that no one would hear it, and shouted at the top of his lungs at her, "My name is Yan Gu! Remember me Ah, you must remember me!"

  Yan Xi: "..."

  Saving the children of the family was just her instinct as the head of the Yan family. As for why she kicked him... it was because she wanted to teach him a lesson. broken.

  But now it seems that that kick unlocked some strange attributes?
  Yan Hong asked the disciples from the Law Enforcement Hall to come back, "Since it was a misunderstanding, let's forget it."

  He glanced at the Yan family disciples and followed his instructions, "Yan Xi's spirit of not forgetting to help his compatriots in this critical moment today is worth it. Let's learn.

  But everyone should be careful in the future to avoid misunderstanding."

  Yan Sheng almost spat out blood in his heart. What happened to that side disciple? Was he drunk by Yan Xi? The crime of having a good private fight turned out to be Yan Xi's meritorious service in saving people?

  Yan Sheng had a gloomy face and reluctantly revealed the matter, "Since there's nothing to do, let's go to the meeting hall."

  "Wait a minute." Yan Xi folded his hands on his chest and lazily called Yan Sheng. .

  "What else do you want?" Yan Sheng's tone was unkind and he was very impatient with Yan Xi.

  "This tusked wild boar has not been investigated clearly yet." Yan Xi pointed at the tusked wild boar that had been separated from its head and body, but looked at the door, "We are in Muyun Town, staying at the door of our house, how could it suddenly happen? Is there a monster coming in?"

  With Yan Xi's finger, the originally hidden training team was completely exposed.

  They were the training team sent by the Yan family to hunt monsters this time. If Yun Xiaohan and others had not arrived, they would have been heroes praised by the stars at this time. However, when Yun Xiaohan and others arrived, they were instantly defeated. It becomes the ugly duckling in the corner, and no one cares about it.

  When Yan Xi pointed it out, the disciples who had previously been attracted by the splendor of Yun Xiaohan and other Imperial Colleges instantly came back to their senses.

  "That's right! How could a good-looking Tusked Boar suddenly come crashing down on me?"

  "And the obviously dead monster suddenly came to life! It burst out and hurt people."

  The Tusked Boar is a first-level monster, the lowest among the monsters . A category, but for ordinary disciples who have not cultivated Xuan Qi, it is simply a killer weapon, let alone Yan Xi who cannot cultivate it.

  The wild boar was obviously heading for Yan Xi. Under normal circumstances, an ordinary person would only end up being seriously injured and die when dealing with an upper-level monster. The other party obviously didn't think that Yan Xi was unusual among the ordinary, so he actually hid from him.

  "That one seems to be Yan Hu's prey."

  "That's no wonder. Yan Hu has a good relationship with Yan Lan. He must have heard the news that Yan Lan was injured by Yan Xi and wanted to avenge her."

  Yan Xi felt Got an unkind look.

  She followed her gaze and saw a very tall man standing in the hunting team and staring at her unkindly. His figure stood out among his peers, and the muscles in his arms were taut and bulging. Very intimidating, he clenched his fist with bulging veins and shook it at her in a vague way.

  As soon as she saw the other person, a sense of depression arose in her body.

  That was the original person's nightmare. In the past bullying of the original person, Yan Lan, as a spiritual master, had low attack power and was too lazy to take action most of the time. He usually ordered Yan Hu to hit people.

  A captivating cold light flashed across her eyes.

  "Yan Hu, what's the matter with you? Why is the tusked wild boar you hunted alive? You also threw it into the crowd. Do you know that untamed monsters can easily cause serious consequences if placed in a family? ?" Yan Hong frowned, he also knew this first person in the Yan family's descendant generation.

  Yan Hu has a good talent. He has cultivated Xuan Qi at the age of sixteen. Although he is not as good as the geniuses of the Longyuan Empire, he is considered to have a superior talent in the small Muyun Town.

  (End of chapter)