Chapter 8: A wolf in sheep's clothing

After reciting several times that the eldest lady is in heaven, Aunt Wang hurriedly came to check on Yan Xi's wounds.

  Seeing tears falling again, Yan Xi said with a smile, "Miss Lan bullied you again. Every time they attack you, they are so cruel. They want to beat you to death."

  Yan Xi tightened his clothes and said with a smile, "I'm fine, the wound is It's been taken care of."

  Yan Chushi waved his fists at the side, his eyes bright, "Aunt, you don't know, Yan Lan's

  injuries are worse than ours today. After kowtowing to her, Sister Yanxi kowtowed to her five times. After that, she couldn't even speak! "Sister Yanxi is so handsome.

  "

  Before, Yan Xi only briefly told her about today's situation, but not the details.

  The slightly older face showed a gentle and kind smile, and Aunt Wang's face showed a look of nostalgia, "The little miss's temperament now is exactly the same as the eldest miss's childhood."

  Yan Xi and Yan Chushi looked at each other in surprise. .

  Was my mother/aunt so tough before?
  The image of the soft-spoken mother in Yan Xi's memory was suddenly torn apart. It seemed that his mother was a wolf in sheep's clothing!
  "Today I sold the embroidery I knitted for a lot of money, bought two kilograms of meat, and made your favorite sweet and sour pork for Miss. Little Chu Shi, please stay for dinner too." Aunt Wang said with a gentle smile.

  Because the people above her often deducted Yan Xi's monthly allowance and three meals a day, Aunt Wang often had to knit some embroidery in the evening after finishing her work to supplement the family income.

  "Aunt Wang, let me help you wash the vegetables!" Yan Chushi happily went to help. Yan Xi also followed to wash rice.

  It didn't take long for the aroma of food to rise in the yard. The three of them gathered around the square table with half a foot lame, feeling as warm as a family.

  But the warm atmosphere was quickly broken.

  "Bang!" The door was opened unceremoniously, and the housekeeper rushed in with several nurses.

  A pair of triangular eyes looked around, and finally rested viciously on Yan Xi.

  The housekeeper waved his hand and glared at Yan Xi, "Tie Yan Xi up! Take him to the hall!"

  Next to him, Zi Huan was leaning against him, his hands tied with bandages, and he glanced at Yan Xi with resentment and pride.

  I didn't expect that Yan Xi was so brave that he even injured Miss Lan!

  Originally, she was still thinking about how to cry in front of the housekeeper and ask him to help her teach Yan Xi and the old woman a lesson, but now there is no need for her to use tricks, and Yan Xi has committed suicide by himself!

  Miss Yan Lan is a once-in-a-century spiritual master of the Yan family. Now that she is seriously injured, the head of the family will definitely not be able to spare her!

  "What do you want to do?" Yan Chushi started to fight nervously, his small body standing in front of Yan Xi and Aunt Wang.

  "Young Master Chu Shi, this is none of your business. Yan Xi hurts a member of the same clan, and the family wants to hold her accountable. You'd better not get involved in this matter." The housekeeper glanced at Yan Chu Shi up and down with disdainful eyes. He took it seriously.

  Now this politeness is just because his father Yan Wifei is not dead.

  In the Yan family, talent and strength are the right to speak. Direct descendants like Yan Xi and Yan Chushi who had no talent were not even as noble as collateral descendants who had decent talents.

  Yan Xi felt a chill in his heart.

  In the past, Yan Lan led a group of people to bully Yan Xi and Yan Chushi, but no one intervened to stop them.

  Now that something happened to Yan Lan, he immediately came to ask questions.

  Yan Xi's eyes flashed with a cold light, feeling the grievance and anger belonging to the original owner burning in his chest.

  "Miss Yan Xi, the master of the house has ordered us to tie you up and kneel all the way to the hall to apologize to Miss Yan Lan. Do you think you will cooperate actively, or will you let us take action?" the housekeeper said with a sinister smile.

  In fact, this was a condition he imposed privately. They only asked him to escort Yan Xi to the hall.

  Who told Yan Xi to offend his mistress? Moreover, Yan Xi hurt Miss Yan Lan, and the head of the family was furious. Not only would his independent decision-making not bring disaster, but he might also be appreciated by the head of the family and his mistress.

  Zi Huan, who was beside her, looked at Yan Xi happily, waiting for her to kneel down, feeling disgusted in her heart.

  "You...you are going too far!" Yan Chushi clenched his fists and his eyes were red with anger.

  Yan Xi, on the other hand, swallowed the last bite of sweet and sour pork in a leisurely manner.

  Calm eyes fell on them, "If I don't want to, what will you do?"

  "Then we can only offend." The housekeeper smiled coldly, clapped his hands, and hinted to the two servants, "Go and get our Miss Yan Xi Tie them up."

  Two tall servants stepped forward, and Aunt Wang took the lead in holding up the wooden stool. She no longer looked like a hen protecting her young.

  The two servants didn't even look, they raised their hands and grabbed Yan Xi.

  But a figure rushed out faster than them.

  "You are not allowed to capture Sister Yanxi!"

  Yan Chushi's eyes were filled with rage, and he rushed out like a small cannonball, slamming into a servant.

  Like a ferocious little wolf cub, it finally showed its fangs.

  Under the slanting light of the setting sun, his black eyes seemed to be a dark red color of lava fire, and his pupils suddenly contracted, like an animal!
  The servant was at the seventh level of body refining. He didn't care about Yan Chushi, who was at the first level of body refining. He raised his hand and was about to throw him out.

  But before he could raise his hand, he felt as if he was knocked down by a ferocious beast. The huge force made his pupils suddenly widen in fear, and with a click...

  he was slammed to the ground, and his waist was hurt. There was a sharp pain and I lost consciousness in my lower body.

  His eyes widened in astonishment...how...how could it be possible. Isn't that good-for-nothing young master at the first level of body refining?

  The servant raised his head -

  he was met with a pair of vertical pupils, looking at him like an ancient giant beast.

  Cold, scary.

  At the corners of his eyes, dark red scales appeared on the fair and smooth skin, reflecting the cold light.

  His pupils trembled violently, and he shouted, "Weird-monster!" Then he closed his eyes and fainted.

  Everyone looked over.

  Yan Chu stood on the spot, his dark eyes were moist, and his rosy face had a look of confusion that didn't reflect anything.

  He...he actually knocked down a seventh-level body refiner just now?
  Then the pretty young lady grinned on her face, feeling happy in her heart.

  He is so awesome!

  Sister Yan Xi is right, there is no need to be afraid, if they come to bully others, he will just hit them! From now on, he can also protect sister Yan Xi!

  As long as he is brave, he can become powerful!
  He turned around happily, intending to knock down another servant in the same manner.

  But a pair of chopsticks shot out faster than him.

  Yan Xi raised his hand, and a pair of chopsticks flew towards the servant who was rushing towards him like bullets with eyes.

  The servant who jumped up felt his knees suddenly go numb, his feet lost strength, and he fell to the ground as soft as noodles.

  Yan Xi drank the soup slowly.

  In the past, when she was the head of the Yan family in the 21st century, others only knew that she had been designated as the head of the family since she was a child because of her talent in martial arts, but no one knew that her medical skills were also outstanding.

  No one knows the acupuncture points of the human body better than her.

  The housekeeper seemed to know that he had encountered a difficult situation, and his face looked a little ugly.

  Yan Xi held his chin with one hand and said with a smile in his eyes, "I would like to know if there are any other ways to offend the housekeeper. I might as well use them all."

  (End of Chapter)