Chapter 26: Better in talent, more handsome, and stronger than the scumbag

"The Yun family and Yunding Tiangong recently sent us letters expressing their intention to break off the engagement. Grandpa has not agreed yet." Yan Zhongshan stared at Yan Xi closely. , Jingshuo's eyes contained a trace of anger and pity.

  Having someone break off the engagement before she got married, I'm afraid it will become increasingly difficult for Xi'er in the future.

  This marriage was agreed when the Yun family was not yet developed. At that time, the Yun family was just a small family in Muyun City, and Yun Xiaohan was an unpopular illegitimate son of the Yun family. At first, Yan Wufeng and Yun Xiaohan's father, Yun Zhou, had a relationship. It was only then that we made this engagement.

  Xi'er's throat became mute because of Yun Xiaohan's drug use. But who could have imagined that the illegitimate child would soar into the sky and reach a height that they could only look up to.

  "Xi'er, if you don't want to, the family..." Yan Zhongshan was interrupted before he could finish his words.

  "Didn't you retreat already?"

  The girl looked confused, with a puzzled expression on her face.

  "What?!" Yan Zhongshan frowned and slapped the table with his big palm, "The Yun family has gone too far!"

  Even if they looked down on Yan Xi, the marriage contract was a personal matter between the two families, and they didn't even know he was being arbitrary and arbitrary!

  This is treating the Yan family as a soft persimmon.

  Seeing his grandfather's angry look, Yan Xi said sheepishly, "I was the one who canceled the marriage."

  "Ah? You quit?" Yan Zhongshan didn't react. Yun Xiaohan was handsome and talented. Wherever girls wouldn't ask for it. Getting married?
  And isn't Yan Xi infatuated with Yun Xiaohan?

  "After he indiscriminately accused me of stealing on the martial arts training ground, I broke up with him. What am I going to do with such a scumbag? And I can't eat it."

  Yan Xi's words left Yan Zhongshan speechless for a while. Holding his forehead, why does this granddaughter he hasn't seen for ten years look different from the rumors?

  But he also understood Xi'er's choice. Back then, her father was slandered and stolen, and Xi'er must have resentment in her heart.

  He carefully searched Yan Xi's face and made sure he didn't find any sadness. He was afraid that she was pretending, so he coughed twice and comforted him with a guilty conscience, "It's impossible to marry such an ungrateful man who doesn't know right from wrong." Happiness, Xi'er will definitely find something better in the future."

  Looking at Yan Zhongshan who was clumsy and comforting, Yan Xi suddenly wanted to tease this old man who always looked serious.

  She nodded pretending to be serious with her little face, "Grandpa is right, I must find a husband who is better talented, more handsome, and stronger than the scumbag.

  If I can't find him, then I will never marry for the rest of my life. To Grandpa has to take care of me."

  "Ahem." Yan Zhongshan almost spit out his mouth. That's not what he meant.

  Yan Hong gloated as he watched the clan leader overturn his car. I don't know if there is anyone in Tianqi Continent who is more talented, handsome and stronger than Yun Xiaohan.

  It seems that the clan leader will have to support Yanxi for the rest of his life, hahaha.

  Seeing Yan Zhongshan's depressed expression and not knowing how to speak, Yan Xi was in a good mood and waved, "Goodbye, grandpa."

  Zhongshan stayed where he was, frowning and thinking, where would he find someone? Even if you find it, how can you get someone to marry Yan Xi? Is Feng'er's lineage destined to be extinct?

  While Yan Zhongshan was struggling and distressed, Yan Xi and Yan Chushi had already gone to the busiest street in Muyun City.

  There are two most famous pharmacies in Muyuncheng, one is Medicine Pavilion and the other is Baicao Building. The status of an alchemist is noble. In a small and remote place like Muyun City, an alchemist belongs to the alchemist. Most ordinary people call a doctor and have no need for elixirs.

  The elixirs used by the five major families for their disciples' cultivation every month are purchased in bulk from the Medicine Pavilion and Baicao Tower at high prices.

  Yan Xi came out this time not only to buy medicinal materials for refining body quenching liquid, but also to know the market price of elixirs. After all...she was poor!

  "Sister Yan Xi, the store on the right is the Medicine Pavilion, and the one on the left is Baicao Building. Which store should we go to first?" Yan Chushi led Yan Xi obediently.

  Yan Xi looked over and found that the atmospheres of the two stores were completely different.

  The Medicine Pavilion has a bustling entrance, with people coming in and out from time to time, but the front of Baicao Pavilion is deserted, and almost all the people who come here have poured into the Medicine Pavilion.

  "Why are there so many people in the Medicine Pavilion today?" Yan Xi was a little curious.

  The two pharmacies have been standing in Muyun City for many years, and they almost equally share the entire elixir buying and selling market in Muyun City. There has never been a trend of one drugstore being the dominant one now.

  "Miss Yanxi? Are you here to buy the body-building pills too?" When she was speaking, a person passing by her heard the voice, paused in a hurry, turned around and glanced, eyes immediately showing excitement.

  Yan Xi saw that the person coming was the Yan family disciple who she had rescued from the tusked wild boar in the morning. He seemed to be named Yan Gu.

  As if he was familiar with it, he kept chattering without waiting for Yan Xi to speak, "I guess you will definitely come. The newly launched body-building pill from Yaoge can not only remove impurities from the body and improve talents, but also I heard that there is even a chance that people who cannot practice can practice it! "It's just right for you.

  " Yan Xi raised an eyebrow.

  The little chicken pecked at the rice and nodded, "Yeah, that's right. The Bodybuilding Pill came out just these two days, and everyone went crazy. And they only sold five pills a day. I brought all my savings to see if I could Improve your qualifications."

  He scratched his head.

  "Sister Yan Xi, let's go take a look too!" Yan Chushi excitedly tugged on Yan Xi's sleeve when he heard about the effectiveness of the body-building pill.

  He knew that being unable to practice had always been Sister Yanxi's worry.

  Yan Xi touched her chin and nodded, "Let's go and have a look together."

  She also wanted to know the difference between the body training pill and the nine-turn body tempering liquid.

  The three of them entered the medicine pavilion together. As soon as they stepped in, there was already a huge crowd inside.

  People came up one by one with money bags, "Shopkeeper! We want the body-building pills!"

  "Yes! When will today's body-building pills be sold?"

  The fat-headed and big-eared shopkeeper was dressed in a brocade robe with a proud look on his face. , with the Strengthening Pill, their Medicine Pavilion will sooner or later overtake Baicao Tower and become the largest elixir store in Muyun City.

  He touched his mustache and hummed, "How can something as precious as the Bodybuilding Pill be seen by you just by asking? Just go back if you don't have the patience."

  His gesture was very generous, but no one expressed dissatisfaction.

  For most people, their cultivation talents are destined from the moment they are born. Improving their cultivation talents is beyond their reach. If they can improve their qualifications, they would be willing to go bankrupt, let alone just wait a little longer.

  Yan Xi entered the medicine pavilion and did not rush into the crowd like the others. Instead, he went to the shelves of other elixirs to look at the prices.

  Yan Gu also wanted to squeeze in, but after seeing Yan Xi leaving with a calm expression, he followed her unknowingly.

  What is Mr. Yanxi going to do?
  I don't know why, but seeing the way that Mr. Yan Xi looked disdainful towards the Body Building Pill, he suddenly felt that the Body Building Pill was no longer favourable?
  (End of chapter)