chapter 3

January 16th, 2014

Just as predicted by the swell of Jeonghan's tits, his pre-heat began at home. Thankfully, this beginning of his heat is the nurturing phase - where he wants to cuddle all of his pups and take care of them.

He currently has Chan held close to his chest, the pup directly buried in his chest - though Chan seems perfectly content in this position. He has a comforting scent and temporary pillows, it's all he needs.

And Jeonghan is loving every second of it as well, scenting the pup as if he were his own. The maknae purred from the affection.

Jisoo and Seungcheol had made a quick run to a sex shop, one specifically dedicated towards omegas.

They covered themselves head to toe, even if they hadn't debuted yet, they wouldn't risk anything.

Jisoo bounded in on two specific toys, a vibrator wand, and a knotting dildo.

Seungcheol would never admit it, but he's currently regretting accepting the offer to accompany Jisoo. Something tells him he's paying, which isn't the problem - the problem is .. It's embarrassing!

Jisoo crouches as he observes the shelves, frowning at the options of the knot sizes. He stands up and asks inappropriately, "Cheol-ah how big is your knot?"

Seungcheol chokes, sputtering out, "Wh- What?"

"Because I want to know how big a real one should be."

"R-Right.. Uhmm it's sorta-" he forms a circle with his palm in a vague shape, "Like this."

It must be a nice size because Jisoo burns crimson as he turns back to the shelves and finally picks out one of the toys.

At least the vibrator was easy, it's just a wand.

"Ooh.." Jisoo stops short, picking up a bottle of lube.

".. What do you need that for?" why does he need lube? Omegas slick up, don't they?

Jisoo smiles all too innocently, "Just in case. Come on, let's get home before Jeonghan tries to adopt Chan-ah."

-

Jeonghan had half the mind to realize when his heat was nearing, so he gave Chan some final forehead kisses and sent him off. The pup had whined at him, and rubbed his cheek onto Jeonghan's chest in an attempt to stay with the maternal figure, but to no avail as Jeonghan finally kicked him out.

He fixed up his nest, rolling around in it in satisfaction. He perked up as soon as he heard the door open (Thin walls), and immediately began undressing himself in preparation.

Any second now, his heat would start.

Which was why it was a terrible idea for Jisoo to drag Seungcheol into the heat room, who covered his nose and held the black plastic bag in front of himself as if it were a hazard.

"Cheol-ah bought you some things." Jisoo pretends like he didn't pick it out himself.

Jeonghan grins lazily, "My alpha likes taking care of me?" he drawls, rubbing the soles of his feet together in a soothing motion.

Seungcheol gulps at the 'My alpha', and curtly nods without a rebuttal. "I do."

"Good.. Cheol, you look like you're going to pass out. Do you wanna leave or stay here and die?"

"I wouldn't mind the latter." Seungcheol laughs as he catches little whiffs of Jeonghan's sickly alluring smell.

"Jisoo-yah.." Jeonghan finally whines, kicking off his pants and making grabby hands at him.