chapter 10

September 6th, 2014

It's a saturday, their single bi-weekly vacation day.

And Jeonghan has a goal, a personal goal he's going to do.

Although, he definitely needs a little help.

"Joshuji~" Jeonghan drawls, hands on Jisoo's arm as he starts to tug him out of the kitchen. "Whaaat?" Jisoo half heartedly whines at him, stumbling as he follows him down the hall.

"Come on, come play with me." Jeonghan drags him down the hall, dragging him into the heat room and shutting the door behind themselves. Jeonghan shoved him onto the bed, climbing ontop of him within a second.

"I need you to coach me on something." Jeonghan kisses the corner of his mouth, "I want to learn how to squirt."

".. How am I supposed to coach you on that?" Jisoo holds Jeonghan's waist, thumbs pressing into his skin.

"How did you feel that day? Have you done it again since?" Jeonghan lifts himself off of Jisoo, tugging off both of their pairs of sweatpants.

Jisoo reading his mind, slots their legs together, one of Jisoo's thighs ontop of Jeonghan's, and other thigh below one of Jeonghan's.

Jeonghan leans on his elbows, lifting his hips and slotting their clothed crotches over one another. "Well I-I.. I didn't need to pee before we started but when he got in me.." Jisoo grinds their slits together, "It's only happened twice since then."

"What position?" Jeonghan gives a breathy moan, shuddering against him.

"On my back." Jisoo sighs, holding below Jeonghan's knees. "Both times were messy, it was mean t-to be a quickie."

Jeonghan giggles breathlessly, their wetness slicking up their underwear and helping the slide. "Did you come when you squirted?" Jeonghan asks.

"Only the very first time, the other times it felt- felt like I just kinda exploded." Jisoo laughs.

Jeonghan sits up, disconnecting their legs and practically tearing off their underwear. Jeonghan spreads Jisoo's legs, pressing their cunts together perpendicularly.

Jisoo whines, raising his hips as Jeonghan let their clits kiss each other. "It felt like I was gonna pee myself each time. I almost ask to- to stop, but I know Cheol's into it."

Jeonghan grinds down harder at this, "I wouldn't mind.." he giggles, circling his hips as his jaw drops in a silent moan, "We gotta be quiet.."

Jisoo nods in response, tugging Jeonghan down to kiss him. As they break the kiss after a few seconds, Jisoo comments "Wish you could fuck me.."

"Yeah?" Jeonghan moans, "Let's- Let's get a strap soon. Sounds fun." he pants, "I'm gonna come.." he mutters.

"Me too.." Jisoo closes his eyes, covering his mouth to prevent any embarrassing noises being heard by the pups.

"Come with me.. Please, Shua.. C'mon.." Jeonghan's voice strained as he gets the work out of his life from scissoring him.

Jisoo nods rapidly, a muffled moan leaving him as he holds onto Jeonghan for dear life. The two omegas keened nearly in sync, coming right after one another and hips stuttering.

The duo slowed their movements, stopping entirely after a few seconds. Jeonghan rolls off of Jisoo, chest heaving as he panted. Jisoo turns to him, "Love you.."

Jeonghan scents him, "Love you too.. It's been a while since we've slept together."

Jisoo kisses his temple, "..I wanna get you to squirt."