Chapter 5

March 21st, 2014

Jeonghan wakes up in the middle of the night, throat extremely dry. He detangles himself from his sleeping pup (teething Hansol), and slugs his way to the kitchen only to be greeted by a sight he should have been expecting.

Soonyoung had Jihoon pinned to the counter, the latter's hands gripping the countertop like a lifeline. Their mouths were connected in a searing kiss, Soonyoung's hands gripping the younger's flat chest.

Jeonghan stood awkwardly, unsure if he should make his presence known or if he should allow them to continue. Yet he didn't need to, as eventually Soonyoung had pulled away from kissing Jihoon - who immediately tried resuming the kiss.

Truthfully Soonyoung would have continued if he didn't notice Jeonghan standing stiffly in the kitchen's doorway. He didn't react that much, but Jihoon did, the poor omega practically jumping out of his skin in response.

".. Woah." Jeonghan laughs softly.

"Hi hyung." Soonyoung says completely normally as if his hands aren't on Jihoon's chest right now.

"Hi.." Jeonghan says awkwardly, only for Soonyoung to quip, "Hyung, are your boobs in right now?"

"What?" before Jeonghan could even ask to elaborate, Soonyoung's hands were on him and lifting his shirt. Jeonghan squeals, "Yah!"

"See? His are coming in, his heats coming soon." Soonyoung speaks to Jihoon as if Jeonghan wasn't in the room with them.

Jeonghan would not have been nearly as embarrassed if his chest wasn't full, but of course it had to be right now. "What the hell were you guys talking about in here?" he tries to swat Soonyoung's hands away to get his shirt back down.

This attempt of course doesn't work, as Soonyoung instead cups his breasts like its a normal thing, "Jihoonie thinks my heat is coming." he explains.

Jihoon huffs, "Yeah, because you keep trying to fuck me." he steps over to the older omegas, crossing his arms but blatantly staring at Jeonghan's chest.

"I just like you!" Soonyoung whines, squeezing Jeonghan's boobs while conversing.

Jeonghan was starting to get desensitized to the ordeal, "Well, your heat will be coming a bit after mine, Young-ah." but he finally took Soonyoung's wrist and had to practically tear him off his chest, fixing his shirt with a flustered exhale of air.

Jihoon shrugs, "See? I'm telling you, your heat is coming soon. After that, you won't wanna fuck me anymore."

"I beg to differ.." Soonyoung starts, squinting and looking Jihoon up and down like he's trying to size him up.

Jihoon tuts, shaking his head. Soonyoung turns back to Jeonghan and smiles innocently, "Can I see your boobies again?"

Jeonghan looks at Jihoon, honestly he's just a little shy about Jihoon being there for it - after all, Soonyoung has been knuckle deep in Jeonghan before.

Jihoon shrugs at him, leaning against the counter, obviously he doesn't care that much.

Jeonghan sighs in defeat, "Okay, fine."

"Awesome." Soonyoung grins, immediately grabbing at the hem of Jeonghan's shirt and nearly lifting it off of him; his hands were immediately groping his chest, and Jeonghan looked away shyly.

"He has a nice pair, doesn't he?" Soonyoung asks Jihoon, who purses his lips as he weighs his options of letting the question remain rhetorical or giving into the perversion.

".. Yeah." Jihoon comments, and Jeonghan decides the fuel the current situation "They get bigger during my actual heat.. They're small right now actually."