Chapter 19

April 20th, 2015

"F-Faster-" Jeonghan gasps out, his voice strained and whispering. Seungcheol follows his order, a little worried at how loud the slaps of their hips meeting are becoming.

Here's the thing, it is 3 in the morning and Seungcheol is currently railing Jeonghan on the living room couch.

Why? No clue. Why here? Well there's sort of a reason - every room was taken up, and they tried fucking in the bathroom but Jeonghan fell off the counter. To Seungcheol that just couldn't do, he couldn't do that to his 'princess'.

"You fuck me so good, Mmh-" Jeonghan rubs his clit side to side quickly, other hand covering his mouth as Seungcheol pistons into him like the world will end if he doesn't come with Jeonghan.

Seungcheol knows his mate well, which is exactly why he reached to hold the back of his head- and Jeonghan throws his head back as he comes. Seungcheol is glad he had that instinct to hold Jeonghan's head, otherwise there would be some problems and this would be a lot less sexy - that is him hitting his head on the chair of the poorly designed couch. Any harsh hit on that 'cushion' would concuss him.

In fact, how caring Seungcheol was in that moment only made Jeonghan come harder at the idea of his mate protecting him like this.

Seungcheol knots him just a minute later, filling him enough that the alpha is relieved birth control exists.

Jeonghan looks up at him hazily, "You're the best alpha ever.." he whispers, it's such a romantic scene despite what is surrounding them.

Jeonghan's pants are around one ankle, underwear pushed to the side by the pantyline crudely. Seungcheol is worse, he's completely shirtless and pantless aside from boxers, that's how he usually sleeps too. And yes Jeonghan's literal WAP is soaking his boxers right now from how he's balls and knot deep in him.

Jeonghan is a little out of his mind, yes, taking Seungcheol's hand in his and taking a finger into his mouth, yet as he's sucking on his finger like a last meal, he notices the pretty group ring on his finger.

Jeonghan holds his wrist, clasping the ring between his fingers and pulling it off slowly. He leans in to lick along his finger. Seungcheol presses two of his fingers into Jeonghan's mouth.

The omega opens his mouth as the alpha presses his fingers on his tongue, he's drooling all over his fingers. It's filthy.

Jeonghan kisses him, all the while he slips Seungcheol's ring onto his own ring finger. Seungcheol smiles when he pulled away and saw it, "What are we, married?"

"Yes, I'm going to steal Shua's ring too so I get both of my mates." Jeonghan's little smile is very in character.

"Ah fuck.. We have filming tomorrow, don't we?" Seungcheol dreads it, he can't kiss his mates freely anymore as the filming will take place in the dorm too. He might just go crazy.

"We do.. Can't sleep together. We have to appear normal." Jeonghan pouts, reaching between his legs to tug Seungcheol out of him. Even if his knot wasn't fully down yet, Jeonghan could take it.

"I'll sleep here, that's the only one free. You can go sleep wherevers free, okay?" Seungcheol kisses the corner of his mouth, backing away from him to help Jeonghan get his pants on properly.

"Can you get to bed on your own?" Seungcheol holds his waist, like he can't let go of him.

"I can when you aren't holding onto me for dear life." Jeonghan peels his hands off of him, grinning all the while. He gives him one last kiss before he rolls off the crappy couch and walks off to the bedroom.