chapter 12

October 20th, 2014

"Hyung, thank you so much." Junhui tells Jeonghan the very next day, still giddy from the kiss. He finds it almost ridiculous that he didn't feel this way after helping Jeonghan through his heat (or attempting to really), and instead he's getting butterflies in his stomach just at the idea of Minghao.

"It went well, I assume?" Jeonghan smiles, leaning on the kitchen counter with his arms crossed and eyebrow raised in that teasing manner.

"It went so well. I think we'll be going on more in the future.." Junhui leans on the counter as well.

Jeonghan pushes himself up to sit on the counter, swinging his legs just barely enough so they wouldn't hit the cabinets. "Well, you better get some of your own money, hm?"

Junhui gasps, "Oh, I have a little bit left over, let me get it." he begins to walk away, only for Jeonghan to grab his arm and stop him in his tracks, "Keep it. It's Seungcheol's money anyways."

Junhui snickers, "You're really just a sugar baby.." he teases, Jeonghan agrees of course, "Listen, it's not my fault Seungcheolie just slips me money sometimes.."

Junhui teasingly rolls his eyes, "I'm gonna go find Hao."

"I'm sure you are.." Jeonghan says just loud enough to where Junhui might think he misheard it.

Jeonghan slides off of the counter, wandering around the dorm to find one person in particular - Wonwoo.

He's not very close with Wonwoo, but considering Jeonghan and Jisoo are technically leaders of this pack through a little bit of nepotism, Jeonghan wants to know his pups in and out.

It's easy to find him, he's similar in Minghao in that he sits alone reading, only difference is that Minghao always goes to the living room, Wonwoo tends to find the quietest spot.

This time around, the quietest spot must have been the heat room. Jeonghan wasn't expecting him to be in here, but considering it's not being used there isn't much wrong with chilling in there.

"Wonu-yah~" Jeonghan drawls, the alpha looking up from his book (Where on earth is he getting these books anyways..). Jeonghan shuts the door behind himself, approaching Wonwoo who's sitting on the armchair by the forbidden bed.

"What are you doing in here?" Jeonghan sits on said forbidden bed, deciding to ignore the slight cringe that Wonwoo gave once he sat.

"Just reading.." Wonwoo closes the book and places it on the nightstand, staring at Jeonghan expectantly. Jeonghan likes to bother people whenever he can, but he could tell Jeonghan has something specific on his mind right now.

"Let me know if you don't want to talk about this.. But when you presented.. Have you talked to Mingyu about that whole situation?"

Wonwoo had sighed as soon as he mentioned the presentation, "No, not really. Was I supposed to of?"

"Not necessarily.. But you guys were very close before that, now I don't see you two together that much.." Jeonghan frowns exaggeratedly.

Wonwoo scratches the back of his neck awkwardly, "We're still close.."

Jeonghan rolls his eyes, "But there's obviously some sort of unresolved tension between you two! Literally everyone can tell there's something . You have to talk to him."

Wonwoo sighs, looking at the floor while he considers what Jeonghan is telling him. It's true that they're a little distant towards one another since those days...

"Gyu is home, you know.." Jeonghan raises an eyebrow, slowly getting off of the bed, "I'm gonna send him in here.. You have 5 seconds to tell me not to."