Chapter 6

March 24th, 2014

"Jeonghan-ah, your heat is coming literally any minute." Jisoo disciplined half-heartedly, he knows Jeonghan's pre-heat rituals very well.

And one of his favorites, is to pamper his pups.

Which is where he is right now, holding the youngest of the pack in one of the regular bedrooms. Right now as the heat room is being turned into a knot room, obviously Jeonghan is unable to use it.

Jeonghan whines at Jisoo, "I need my pup.." acting as if he personally delivered the maknae.

"Chan will still be here after your heat, dummy." Jisoo pushes at Jeonghan's shoulder. Jeonghan tights his hold on Chan, "Go away. You'll smell me if I go into heat. I have like.. An hour."

Jisoo sighs, but reluctantly leaves the room and allows Jeonghan to keep his energy up for the time being.

Jeonghan meanwhile, is totally bothering Chan, petting his hair, pinching his cheeks, cooing at him.

Chan would be a liar if he said he didn't like it, though.

"Aigoo.. I won't be able to see my Chanie when I'm busy. What will I do?"

Chan nuzzles his neck, breathing in the most comfortable scent rivalling his own mother. "It won't be too long, you know I'll be with you afterwards."

Jeonghan sighs, rubbing Chan's back, "I know.." he coos and presses kisses on the pup's forehead. "And what will I do when my baby finally grows up?"

Chan flusters, pouting as he says, "I'll still be your baby.." it's totally embarrassing to say but anything to keep his hyung happy.

"Good. Good, you'll be my baby forever." Jeonghan smooches his cheek and relaxes.

They sat in comfortable silence until of course, his scent began getting stronger. Chan's nose scrunches, "Hyung, you're starting to stink."

Just in time, Seungcheol came in, "I'm here to pick up Chan from Jeonghan-daycare."

As he approached the bed, he honestly felt jealous. Oh god. Seungcheol is jealous of a 15 year old. That's certainly a first.

Jeonghan practically shrieks as Seungcheol drags Chan out from Jeonghan's hold, "Come on Hanie, let him go before you get him scent drunk."

"He can't get scent drunk unpresented.." Jeonghan mumbles, Seungcheol retorting, "Just watch, you'll be the first person to cause that to happen."

Eventually Seungcheol (with the help of Chan himself) is able to detach Chan from Jeonghan, "I'll get Jisoo-yah, Hanie. You'll be okay."

Seungcheol left the room with Chan in tow, approaching the living room, "Okay, Jisoo-yah, he's ready for you."

Chan slumps on the couch, this is going to be a long three days of only having one real bedroom available.

As Jisoo stands, he asks Junhui, "Hey.. If we need you, it's still okay?"

Junhui nods with a smile as if he were attending a job interview, only for Soonyoung to blurt out, "Lucky."

The entire living room went silent, just staring at Soonyoung with shock.

".. Right. Okay." Jisoo stands up awkwardly and finally attends to Jeonghan.

-

Jisoo sits with Jeonghan's back against his chest, and his fingers jabbing inside of his cunt while his left hand plays with his clit.