Chapter 18

April 2nd, 2015

There's nothing more stressful than being just 19 and dealing with 10 rowdy pack members. If somebody asked Seungcheol, 'Would you also consider Jisoo and Jeonghan rowdy?' he'd answer yes in a heartbeat.

But right now his lifeline is those two, even if they're both just as stressed.

And when his lifelines are currently out with a few other pack members, leaving the house to he and the rest of the alphas of the pack... Things are bound to go wrong one way or another.

Mingyu was trying to rough-house with him, it was obvious. He was teasing, he was snipping, he was growling. Mingyu loves wrestling with his pack, and yes he gets in trouble when he wrestles with the omegas too. He doesn't discriminate when it comes to wrestling, and the omegas are more than happy to participate.

But of course omegas wrestling with alphas always has resulted in... Some tension, to say the least. The last time Jeonghan had some horseplay with Mingyu the smell of slick was so violent they thought he went into heat.

Back to where they are now.

Seungcheol can't deal with this right now. It's just getting on his nerves. When he'd usually playfully pull him in a chokehold, when you're trying to rest and some puppy-like alpha is pawing at you waiting to have the opportunity to roll around on the floor for a few minutes... It's tiring.

Seungcheol shouldn't enable this, it's exactly what Mingyu wants right now and he doesn't want to encourage this... But while he's laying on the couch, Mingyu kneeling at the front of it and rocking him about, Seungcheol grabs his hair and tilts his head nearly violently.

Mingyu gasps ruggedly, his voice breaking at the end. He wasn't expecting the sudden attack, but when it fully processed, he went to nip at Seungcheol's arm. Seungcheol shook him in his grip, "I'm not playing with you. I've had enough."

"Oh.." Mingyu frowns, but he certainly wasn't expecting Seungcheol to toss him by his hair to the side. He fell as dramatically as he could, even if he was already close to the ground and leaning towards it, any pity points he can get from Seungcheol is a win in his book.

Seungcheol pins him to the floor, he presses Mingyu's cheek to the carpet, hand on the back of his head. Mingyu whines as he usually does. He's not sure where this is going, Seungcheol had just told him he wasn't playing with him, what is this about then?

Seungcheol straddles his hips, and on Mingyu's lower back he feels exactly what he wasn't expecting out of this—Seungcheol's hard dick.

" Oh ." His tone changed drastically, suddenly his breath felt heavy. Everything felt heavy, including the weight of Seungcheol's body and his.. On his back.

"You were just asking for it, you know." Seungcheol growls his words, Mingyu feels himself growing hard in his pants.

"Bothering me when I haven't slept with my mates in weeks.." Seungcheol grumbles, rolling his hips in between Mingyu's ass cheeks. "Hyung.." Mingyu whines, lifting his head just to thunk it back down on the carpet with a muted thud. What's happening right now was at the very end of Mingyu's predictions of what would happen today—Of course, he's not complaining.

"You okay with this?" Seungcheol asks, his voice suddenly softer. He's back to his leader mode, even in times like this where he's extraordinarily horny and had just snapped on an impulse.

Mingyu nods quickly, "Y-Yeah- .. Please..?" he isn't sure what he's asking for. Maybe for Seungcheol to get on with it.

Seungcheol climbs off of him, Mingyu was just about to beg for him to continue and not leave him high and dry when Seungcheol drags him up by his hair again. He didn't know he liked that.