chapter 22

BLOOD WARNING IN THIS CHAPTER

Believe it or not, Minghao's heat went well. Jeonghan was able to leave midway through, (of course after teaching Junhui how to finger an omega properly because lord he sucked!)

So in just a few days when Minghao's heat was over, after immediately making a doctor's appointment to change his heat suppressant dosage, things went back to normal.

Though, three of the members were back to speculating.

"Really, I thought he was an alpha.." Seungkwan shakes his head in disbelief, Soonyoung agrees, "I thought beta."

Seokmin shrugs, "I told you guys he was an omega. You just didn't see it."

While the trio have their little unnecessary debate (because it was already confirmed ), Joshua who was totally not eavesdropping butts in, "hey guys.. Let's not speculate on Myungho's sub-gender. He hid it for a reason." he crosses his arms.

The guilty look on the trios face is enough apology Joshua needs, though the three still mumble their sorrys.

June 19th, 2015

After some lengthy schedules, Seungcheol seemingly forgot something he'd planned for a LONG while before that.

Officiating his pack.

And not only with his pack, but finally giving his mates their bites.

While Seungcheol would love to bite them on their neck, an unfortunate part of marketing as a K-pop group is the parasocialism between fans and the artists. And that includes pretending like every member is up for grabs.

While fans can speculate if a small scar is a mating bite, and a lot of fans find it sweet that most groups are pack-mates with a leader. It doesn't stop a lot of fans from fantasizing that the members would be theirs one day though...

Seungcheol shakes off the idea, his possessiveness is getting the better of him.

Marking his pack members requires a good deal of trust, and while he knows he's succeeded in this feat already, what if they don't want it?

It's an all or nothing deal.

And where are they going to be bitten anyways? Does he want to go the pervert route and bite everybodies thighs?

He can't bite the torsos of his more.. Often exposed members.. Wrists are out of the question, neck obviously not..

Thighs and hips might just be the best example.

And what order should he go in? Should he mate Jeonghan and Joshua first? Should he do age order?

Wait.. How about he sees if they want this?

Seungcheol unlocks his phone, finding the dreaded chatroom that appeared to have at least 5 members play fighting through text only an hour ago.

Coupsie: Group meeting in the living room in 5.

Unpresentasaurus: Ehhhh? It's not because we were fighting right?

Coupsie: No. It's good news I promise.

Bonon: 🥱 doubt

-

Like clockwork, members began piling in. Even if he said 'in five', Chan and Hansol were the first two in.

Hansol distances himself, he always does that. He used to be a clingy kid in 2013, now he must think Seungkwan is the only person left on earth.

Chan sticks to his maknae role very well, sitting right next to Seungcheol. Seungcheol rests his arm on the pups shoulders, the maknae hiding himself right there.