Chapter 7

March 27th, 2014

Watching Mingyu and Wonwoo emerge from the original heat room looking a little more than worse for wear, the two looked disheveled.

Jeonghan squints at them, looking them up and down, "You guys smell like.. Like come."

Wonwoo looks away, then wanders off to the bathroom to take the more than-necessary shower, Mingyu can wait.

"Well, how did it go?" Jeonghan smiles, Mingyu blushing and leaning on the wall, ".. It was good, I think."

"You think?" Jeonghan pushes, tilting his head at him. Mingyu nods, "Well.." Mingyu leans in whispering to Jeonghan in the hall, "Is it normal for alphas to take each other's knots?"

"Woah." Jeonghan laughed softly, "It's a bit taboo.. But if it got you guys through it, I don't see what's wrong."

Mingyu nods, pausing for a brief moment and asking softly, "Can I scent you, hyung?"

Jeonghan coos, "Of course, come here pup.." he opens his arms, and is immediately engulfed by the oversized puppy-gyu. Mingyu nuzzles his neck, sighing and relaxing from it like a regular pup.

"You really are just my overgrown puppy, aren't you?" Jeonghan teases, smoothing his hands on Mingyu's back. The overgrown puppy in question nods, leaning his bodyweight on Jeonghan from how relaxed he is and nearly tumbling him over in the process.

"Okay baby alpha, you're gonna topple me over." Jeonghan noses Mingyu's temple, and he finally lets up and wanders off to go scent every other pack mate in the house.

When someone presents, it's certainly a nice feeling to fully smell the individual scents. Even if some only have slight undertones, it's still a personalized scent that anyone with a presented-nose can distinguish with.

Un-presented pups tend to smell dim versions of the scents, and mainly only pick up the nurturing pheromones omegas may give.

Jeonghan goes to find Jisoo, only to have to literally wait his turn as the newly presented alpha sniffs at the omega, wanting to take turns on each member.

When Mingyu finally lets him go and goes to find his next victim, Jeonghan grins at Jisoo and drags him away to one of the regular bedrooms.

Jeonghan hugs Jisoo, "I have an idea, Joshuji.." he drawls, nipping his jaw. Jisoo hums, "What is it?" he asks while tilting his head back.

"Let's go on birth control. Then we can let Cheolie fuck us like crazy." he whispers, and Jisoo giggles, ".. I like that idea. I like that idea a lot."

-

April 10th, 2014

After some lengthy consultations with their doctors, the two omegas decided on the contraceptive implant. It'd be a lot less to keep up with and most likely safer.

Although, trying to explain the new bruise and slight indent in their arms would not be easy, but they can just lie.

Being told that they're able to immediately 'get in on the action' is just perfect.

This is exactly how Jeonghan found the perfect excuse to get the pups out. In the pamphlets in the doctor's waiting room, a promotion event for parties of 5 or more at bowling.

And with this after sending all of the pups bowling (with their own money, and a HEAVY instruction to absolutely under no circumstances bother them), it leaves Jeonghan, Jisoo, and Seungcheol alone, using the freshly rejuvenated heat room as it owns the biggest bed in the dormitory.