chapter 15

November 16th, 2014

Even if Minghao had suddenly lost his burst of confidence the day before, he of course was refueled with it by the next day.

And one thing he's been tired of for these past 5 months is.. Freezing cold showers.

He's always showered last, it worked out because everyone else would shower in random pairs. It was an easy system because everyone was on their toes to get in and out of the shower so nobody would ever even try anything sexual with each other. They were too busy just trying to get clean so they could head to bed.

By the time 6 showers had finished (in groups of 2), the shower would finally be open for Minghao.

Each time there was no hot water left, and as heart breaking as it is, he was willing to settle with that.

But Minghao needs to change this depressing life now.

"Hyung.." Minghao approaches Jisoo, he's always felt gravitated towards the omega as they're both foreigners. While Minghao doesn't know Joshua's background and assumes it is most definitely not close to his own.. The foreigner part still makes him feel more at ease.

Jisoo was just about to get in the shower with Jeonghan (a likely partner), "Hm? What's up, Hao?"

Minghao holds his hands behind his back, a polite little stance despite his heart racing for such a simple question. A simple question that holds a lot of weight for the implications of it - which is Minghao being nude in front of somebody else.

"Could.. Could I shower with you?.. I really want warm water." Minghao asks, his voice faint and barely above a whisper.

Jisoo smiles warmly at him, "Myungho.. Of course. Have you seriously been showering with cold water this entire time?"

Minghao nods while pouting, he's surprised himself that he made it this long without snapping and just begging someone to let him in the shower so he doesn't need to face antarctic temperatures each time he wants to feel clean.

"Oh my god, why didn't you say something?" Jisoo knows why. But he wants Minghao to know that his body shouldn't change his right to have a warm shower.

Jisoo gently takes Minghao's hand, taking him towards Jeonghan, "Han, could you shower with someone else tonight?"

Jeonghan looks confused for a moment, but then smiles and nods, "Sure, I'll shower with Soonyoungie." more likely than not, Soonyoung will celebrate for the next week over this feat.

Jisoo walks with Minghao to the bathroom, entering it and closing the door, clicking the lock on the knob. The head omegas usually get the shower first, even if they wanted for Seungcheol to shower first considering he's their pack leader; Seungcheol insisted that his omegas and entirely his pack shower first. Including Minghao, Seungcheol is usually the second to last to shower with a partner.

Minghao stands stiffly in the bathroom, shocked that his legs are shaking over this. His body is more nervous than himself. Jisoo's muscle memory began taking his own shirt off, right as his shirt hem was pulled up to his waist he stops short, realizing Minghao certainly didn't think through the shower part that much.

"Myungho-yah, I assure you, it's okay. I'll undress first if it makes you more comfortable." Jisoo comforts.

Minghao purses his lips but nods his head, he turns his head towards the shower, not wanting to really watch Jisoo undress.

Jisoo walks over to the shower beforehand, and he turns on the water and the shower head to let it warm up while they derobe.

For the second time this night, Jisoo pauses before taking his shirt off, "Hao, my heat is in a few days. I'm.. Developed.. Is that okay?"