Chapter 9

June 14th, 2014

The home has been a bit.. Hormonal, to say the least.

Seungcheol can't even count the amount of times he's creampied Jeonghan and Jisoo.

In a way, Soonyoung is worse than an alpha.

Not in the horrible ways, but in the horniness over omegas way.

When he found out Seungkwan was presenting, he was jumping for joy.

When Seungkwan's heat ended, Soonyoung has never looked more upset than when he realized Seungkwan's chest didn't swell for the presentation heat.

Soonyoung has also been trying to bang Jihoon for the better half of that week

Yet, on this day when their heavy petting session began getting a little more than petting...

"Soonyoung-ah.. I think you're in heat."

"Probably." Soonyoung goes back to kiss him.

Jihoon dodges him, "Go away, I'm not missing practice to get my leg humped for 3 days."

"Doesn't that sound so fun though?" Soonyoung pressing his crotch on Jihoon's thigh, diving in to bite Jihoon's neck.

Jihoon arches his back, "Soonyoung, go get someone else.. Go get someone with a knot ."

Soonyoung pulls back, staring at Jihoon with a serious look, "..I'm not into alphas. I-I don't think, at least."

Jihoon smiles at him, "..That's alright, you know."

Soonyoung sighs, "I think one day I'd try to sleep with an alpha but.. They're so boring."

The younger of the two laughs, "That's true.. But omegas can be boring too, can't they?"

"Not when theres so much diversity! That's why I wanna see- wanna touch my pack omegas. You all feel so different. Like you're smaller but more full, and then Jeonghan-hyung is really thin, Shua-hyung is a bit curvier... And then with the alphas, it's just all muscle. That's so boring !"

Jihoon snickers at his sincerity in regards to omega bodies, "And there's different chest sizes.." he makes a ballsy move, grasping Soonyoung's sore swollen chest in his palms.

Soonyoung jolts, smiling dumbly at the omega he lifts up his shirt and exposes his bare breasts, nipples pebbling from the air conditioned room and Jihoon's touch.

".. We're not having sex, you know." Jihoon mumbles, leaning in to take a nipple into his mouth.

"I-I know." The omega moans, "If you give it enough time, I can come like this." arching his back into the touch.

Jihoon takes his other breast in his palm, rolling the nipple inbetween his fingers while his mouth is busy on the other.

-

Onto the topic of Seungkwan's presentation, the pack can't tell if his situationship got better or worse with Hansol.

They're horribly awkward with each other now, especially knowing that they are completely compatible with each other.

There hasn't been more than just some hold handing and awkward smiles at one another.

Everyone just wants to shove them together like two dolls being made to kiss. It's tiring!

June 18th, 2014

Until today, which happens to be right where Hansol's rut is nearing, and right when Soonyoung's heat ended.