Your Broken Heart

Your Point of View
I came home from work and heard noises up in my room. I went up and saw my boyfriend, James, making love with my best friend. "Get out! Both of you! I hate you both!" "You don't deserve anyone loving you! You're a pathetic girl!!!" James yelled. They got their clothes and left. I called my best friend, Niall. "Ello? Niall speakin'." I sobbed. "N-Niall...can you come over.. James cheated on me. I need a friend...my best friend." "Of course princess. I'll be right over." I always loved when he called me princess. It made me feel good about myself. I was wearing Niall's sweatshirt, actually. I stole it. I wiped my tears and put my hair up in a messy bun. I went to the couch and just cried into the pillows. How could he do this? How could my best girl friend do this? Niall would never do that. "Y/N? Can I come in?" "Yea! It's open!" He came in and had chocolate and tissues. "You're so sweet, Niall." "Only for you princess. Would you like to talk to me about it?" I nodded. "I got home from work and I heard noises in MY room. I went up and saw James and my best friend having..." I breathed in and out. "I get it. You don't have to say what they were doing, princess. It's obviously making you upset." He pulled me into his lap and I layed my head on his shoulder. "Then I told them to get out and before James left he said I was a pathetic girl that doesn't deserve someone loving me." I cried into the crook of his neck. "Shhh...I'm here." He rocked me. "You deserve the best of loving you. You are loved. I know a certain someone who would be dying to have you. He loves you very much. He'd do anything to make you feel wanted." I listened to him. "It's you." I said. "Isn't it?" He nodded. "I love you too, Niall. Thank you. For this." "You're welcome, princess. Uhm... do you want to be uh...my girlfriend?" He looked nervous. "Y-yes." I sniffled. I kissed his cheek. There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it, Y/N." He set me down on the couch and went to the door. He yawned and opened it. I watched. "You. You broke her! You idiot! Do you know how to treat a princess? That's how you should treat Y/N! She was practically crying on ne because you cheated on her soft heart. You don't know what love is. I'm gonna make her happy. Don't you go near her. Ever again. Or else I'll beat the crap out of you. Got it??" Niall slammed the door. He came over and I got up an hugged him. "Why wasn't I ever with you? You're the perfect boyfriend a girl could have. I love you, Nialler!" I kissed his cheek.
"I love you too... well I had feeling for you since we became best friend, but I could never get the guts to tell you I had it hard for you. I fell so hard for you... that's why." I awed. "You're so sweet. You know what?" He looked at me. "What?" "I had the same feelings. Everytime you called me princess made me have butterflies. I should of gone to you sooner. We should of told each other, yanno?" He nodded. We sat on the couch and I snuggled up to him. "I love you, princess." "I love you too, my Niall."

Done! I loved this one so much. I might do another break up one next.... I don't know...~Abby

Niall Horan Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें