Your Sister Broke Niall's Heart

Niall's Point of View
I yawned as I drove home from the studio. I'm dating this girl who is sisters to my best friend, Y/N. She currently lives in my flat but she goes to Y/N's flat sometimes. I got home and heard noises. That's weird. I frowned. I went to the kitchen and took my pills for my knee. I had just got done with using a brace and my knee is actually better than its ever been. Before the surgery, that is. I went to my room and got dressed in a t-shirt with some sweatpants. The noises got louder. I went to the spare room and opened the door. My heart just about got crushed. "Y-Y/Sisters/N?" She was making out with some other guy. She was half naked and he was too. "Leave. We're over. Please just get your stuff and leave. You're not welcome here." I sobbed. She smirked and left with the guy. I grabbed the phone and called
Y/N. "Hello? Y/N speaking?" I sniffed. "C-can you come over? I need to talk to you. It's Niall. Your sister... cheated on me." She gasped. "I'll be right over Ni. I'll have a talk with her when I see her again. Don't you worry." She sounded angry. "Bye, love." I hung up and started to cry again. Am I not good enough???
Your Point of View
Y/Sisters/N walked through the door and I was steaming. "We are going to have a talk later. I'm not at all happy with you, big sister. I never thought you'd be the one to cheat." I said, ashamed of her. She rolled her eyes. I left with my phone and knocked on his door. He opened it and his eyes were bloodshot. They were puffy and I knew he'd been crying for some time. I went in and he sat on the couch so, I sat next to him. He started crying again. "Aww... Niall, come here." I held my arms out to him. He gave me one of his Horan hugs but, this time he was crying into the crook of my neck and I was the one rubbing his back. He told me what happened... "A-am I not good enough? Am I too clingy??" He asked. "No Niall. You are just perfect. I don't know why she cheated. You don't deserve this. You deserve to be happy and be able to trust your partner. You are not at all clingy. You just love being next to the people you love. I understand. Please be happy, okay? I hate seeing you crying like this. It makes me sad." I kissed his cheek. "Thank you. You're the best. I don't know what I'd do without a best friend like you." He smiled. "There's that Niall Smile I know and love! Well, you'd die without me." I laughed. "You're right. I would. Will you be my girlfriend?" My breath hitched. "You mean it?" I asked. He nodded. "Then yes. I love you Nialler." I kissed him. "I love you too, princess." "Be happy okay? You know if you need anything, just call or text me. I'm going to have a little talk with you know who. Don't forget that you're loved, Niall. She's wrong. You have no reason to bring yourself down, okay?" He nodded. "This is why I love you. You know me and you know what to do to make me happy again. I thank you so much for being you." He hugged me. "No problem." I said. "How bout after you talk to her, you get some clothes and stay over?" He asked desperately. "Of course, Nialler. I'll be right back." He nodded and I left. I went into my house next door and yelled to her. "Get down here!!!!!" She came down and sat down at the table. "Why would you do that to Niall?? He is such a sweet guy!" She scoffed. "He never gave me any affection. All he did was buy me things." I was so angry. "You are such a brat. "That doesn't give you a right to cheat. I will never forgive you. Stay away from Niall. I'm making him happy by being his new girlfriend. I'll be better than you. I'm so ashamed to call you my sister. I can't believe you did that." I shook my head. "You don't mean that Y/N..." I nodded. "I'm so ssh ashamed to call a cheater, my sister. I'm his girlfriend now. I'm going to his house. Look. I still love you big sis, but I'm never gonna forgive you." I left to my room and grabbed my phone and everything I needed for his house. I even got some ice cream to cheer him up. I walked out and entered his house. I went in and yelled, "Niall! I brought something for you!!!!" He came down with a smile on his face. "Hey Y/N. What is it? Is it food?" I nodded. I pulled out the his favorite ice cream. "Ooooohhhh..... I'll get spoons so we can share!" He ran to the kitchen. I laughed. He is such a goofball. I don't know why my sister thought he was ever not good enough for her liking. He came back with big spoons and a blanket. He led me to the couch, where he put Grown Ups 2 in so we could watch a movie. I say down on the couch and opened the carton. We both ate all of it like pig's. We both like food, now aren't we a good pair!!!. He cracked jokes and all that kind if stuff. It made me feel warm inside that he's his happy self. It was like 11pm when the movie ended. I fell asleep on his shoulder. I felt the sensation of being picked up bridal style and being put into a bed. I jolted up and saw Niall getting dressed for bed. I got up and put my pj's on and brushed my teeth, coming back to a half sleeping Niall. I got in beside him and he pulled me in up close. "I love you Ni..." I yawned. "Goodnight." I closed my eyes. "Night, princess." He said. The last thing I heard before the darkness surrounded me was Niall saying , "You are my source of happiness. I'm happy I finally found you. I never shared what I have with you with your big sister... I love you, Y/N..."

I'll be making a story about this I think. It'll be a while though. I'm still thinking about it.~Abby