Niall Gets Suspicious

Your Point of View
"Hey Cousin! How are ya?" My cousin, Anthony asked me with a grin. "I'm good! I'm still dating Niall and it's been 2 years. I'm very happy." He looked confused. "You mean Niall Horan? Like, One Direction, new solo artist, Niall Horan?" I nodded, grinning. "Woah! That is so sick!" "I know! We met in London when I was working at Nandos. He is so nice." Anthony smiled as we started walking towards the ice cream parlor. Flashes kept going off and I let out an annoyed sigh. "What?" He asked. "Dumb paps." I said. "Oh, they're probably doing that cause you're dating Niall, right?" I nodded and said, "If Niall finds out, his little heart will break, so once we walk to his house, I'm gonna tell him that you're my cousin and that I'm not cheating on him." We walked up a hill and towards a mansion like house. "That's our house." I said. "He let's you live with him? He's a cool lad!" I nodded. I opened the door and heard nothing. "Ni Ni?" I asked. Anthony burst out laughing. "Ni Ni? Really Y/N?" I slapped him. "Don't be mean to my little Irishman." He laughed more. I went upstairs and heard sobs on the other side. "Ni?" I asked. I knocked on the door. "Babe, please let me in." I said. He opened the door and wiped his eyes. "Y-you don't belong here. You don't want me anymore. Just go! Okay? I know you never loved me! I knew you'd break my heart. It's all about the money isn't it? Just go." My heart broke. He cried and cried. "Niall. I'm not-" He shut the door and I huffed. I went downstairs and sighed. "Told you it would break his little heart. Did you hear?" Anthony nodded. I wrote a note to Niall.

Niall,
It's Y/N. I promise I'm not cheating on you and I do love you. I never cared about your fame or the money. Your personality is what drew me into you. I love you and
when you want to talk, please call me. Please trust me. I love you.
                ~Y/N

I put it on the table and said, "We're gonna go to his mother's house. I need to explain." He nodded, looking sad. "Gee, I'm sorry cousin. I didn't mean for that to happen." He said. "It's okay. The paps make up stories and don't look for evidence." I started walking towards Maura's house and when we got there, she opened the door with a little anger. "What happened?!" She said, sternly. "Maura, this is Anthony. My cousin. He's here for a couple days because his mom wanted him to see around the city and not be cooped up inside. Maybe get a job?" I elbowed him. He scoffed. "Not on your life, Y/N." I rolled my eyes. "Niall wouldn't let me explain. The paps assumed as they do and they posted something fake. I'm not cheating on him, nor would I ever. I love Niall." I said, sadly. Her eyes softened. "Why don't you go try talking to him again? He's bound to be calm by now." I nodded and walked towards our house. When we went into the kitchen, the note was gone and I heard loud sobs. My heart broke even more. "Why don't you go to your house now? I'll text you when we can hang out again." He nodded and left. I walked up the stars and opened the door. I closed it as I heard, "What are you doing here?" He wiped his bloodshot eyes and looked at me. "Niall, I'm not cheating on you. I promise. Can you let me explain?" He shook is head and made grabby hands at me. "Princess. I need you." He sniffled. I hugged him and he buried his head into my neck. "Shhh. It's okay Ni. I promise I'm not cheating on you. The paps never make a true story. That guy, he was my cousin, Anthony. His mom wanted him to get out of the house. He'd been playing too many video games and I offered to show him around. He really wanted to meet you. He seemed pretty excited..I guess he's a fan. I love you, Niall. I would never do that." "I'm sorry, Princess. I just, I didn't know what to think. Seeing you with another guy, tears my heart apart. All I'll ever want is you and just thinking you could replace me so easily, it made me depressed. I love you and I believe you. I'll meet him now if you want." I nodded. "I love you too, Ni Ni. I could never ever replace you." He kissed me and caressed my cheek. "You're my everything, beautiful." I blushed.

Me: It's all settled. You can come meet him now.
Ant: Okay! Be right over!

"He's coming in about 10 minutes." Niall smiled and said, "I'm sorry I got suspicious over a fake article. I love you." I grinned. "That just shows you care." He kissed me again and didn't pull back. We started to make out and then I heard a squeak. "Uh..." I pulled away from him and looked at the door. I started laughing. "Sorry Anthony. This is Niall. My boyfriend." Anthony sheepishly came over and shook his hand. "You're amazing man. The work that you do is sick." He smiled. "Nice to meet ya Anthony. I'm sorry bout the whole problem. I tend to get emotional sometimes-" I giggled. "Sometimes? More like everyday." I said. He pouted. "Come on, Princess. Cut me some slack here." I laughed. "Nice to meet you too, Niall.  You wanna meet up sometime?" Niall nodded. "I'd love that. Here's my number." His Irish accent got thicker as he spoke. "Thanks mate!" Anthony looked so happy. Niall grinned. "It's not a problem lad!" Anthony left all giddy and happy. "I'm sorry babe." He said. "It's okay Niall. It was an honest mistake. I understand." I smiled. After that, Niall was never suspicious again.

Hey guys! Sorry for the wait! If you were waiting, that is. But I'm still trying to do requests so if you have one, sorry if it's not finished yet. Enjoy!~Abby