You Get Jealous

Your Point of View
I woke up to Niall peppering my face with kisses. I grinned. "Good morning princess." "Good morning Ni." I kissed him. He smiled into the kiss. "Hey baby?" He asked. I hummed in response. "Can we go to the footie field in town today? I can teach you some tricks. Maybe guide you, if you know what I mean..." He winked. I rolled my eyes. "Sure. Just let me get dressed." He tapped my bum as I got up. "Niall James Horan! We won't be going anywhere if you're going to do that." I scolded. He pulled me in for a kiss. "No. Let me get dressed first." He gave me his puppy eyes. His blue eyes shimmered. I sighed. "Oh alright. But, one kiss Horan." I kissed him and he laughed. "Thank you princess. Go get dressed. Put on your 93 Horan shirt. You look good in it." He smiled. I rolled my eyes once again and changed into some black stretchy pants and the 93 shirt. I went to Niall and he hugged my, burying his head into my neck. "Beautiful." He murmured. I blushed. I looked at his outfit. Nerd glasses, a Polo, and one of his favorite hats. "You look very handsome, Niall." I kissed his nose and pulled my fingers through his hair. "Mm.. let's go my love." I giggled and followed him to his car. He put on music and instantly Perfect came on. He grinned. "I wonder who these wonderful lads are..." I rolled my eyes. Then his voice came on and he said, "I love his voice the best." He laughed. "Idiot." I murmured. "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT NIALL? HE'S PERFECT. BABY HE'S PERFECT!" He screamed. "Ouch. Sorry your majesty. Niall is such a great guy." I said laughing. He laughed. "You are a Goofball though." He kissed me and said, "Thank you." We arrived and there was some people practicing. He got his cleats on and grabbed a ball. I followed him to the middle of the field and kissed him. Niall smiled and glanced at his watch. "Can I just watch you for a while? I'll join in a bit." He nodded and said, "Course! I'll show off for you too." Niall winked and blew me a kiss. I sat on the side lines and watched him as he kept blowing kisses as he was practicing with his mates. Louis was here too. Niall would be going against him in a few days. "Niall! I'm going to the ladies room!" He nodded and I hurried off. When I got there a girl glared at me. "I see you're dating Niall Horan." She said. "Uhm yea. I am. Is there a problem?" "Yea, it's you. That should be me." She slapped me and walked away. I held my cheek and went to the loo. I went out and there was that girl touching Niall's arm. My anger boiled. I clenched my fists and watched. "Can you stop that? I have a girlfriend." She groped him and he stepped away. That's it. I went over and pushed her. "Ugh. You again." She said. "Don't ever touch my man like that. He told you he had a girlfriend. Just cause he picked me and not you, doesn't mean you hit me. Now take your sorry butt and go on home." Niall gasped. "You hit her? How dare you?! You know what? Just go." He pulled me closer and kissed me in front of her. I kissed back and heard her storm away. "Are you okay? Oh my gosh.. your cheek is so red. Let's get some ice and head home." I nodded and held my cheek which still hurt. He kissed my cheek and said, "Hey Lou?!" Louis jogged over and said, "Yea Nialler?" "I'm heading home. One of our "so called" fans, hurt my baby. I need to take care of her. Bye." Louis frowned. "Some people these days.." Niall drove home and took care of me. "You got jealous... didn't you baby girl?" I hid my face and said, "Yea." "Oh it's alright princess... I'll always love you and nobody can take me away. You're so sexy when you're jealous too." He winked. "Oh stop being a suck up." I laughed. I have the best boyfriend ever. "AWWW THANKS BABE." Gosh darn it. I said that out loud. "You said that out loud too." He kissed me and grinned. What a cutie! "Awwwww..." I facepalmed. I really need to stop thinking out loud. "Yea you do." I punched him. "Sorry princess. I was joking." I laughed. I could get used to this.

It's been so longggg. I'm so sorry! Here's a new update... it might be crappy but here you goooo.~Abby

P.S. I had to redo this part because a conflict arose. This is still the same as the last one. Thanks for reading!