Niall's Immortal? (Requested)

Prompt: Niall is a vampire and doesn't tell you until a few years into your relationship. He ends up not being able to control himself and bites you, turning you into one as well. Requested by Cpelle

Your Point of View
Niall has been a bit touchy lately. Whenever I would hug him, he would storm into our room. Anytime I asked him to play with my hair, he doesn't and then moves away from me. We've been together for 3 years and he's always been loving and caring. I sat in my room and softly cried. What if he's getting sick of me? "Princess? Are you in there?" Niall asked. "Yea." I said loud enough so he could hear. I wiped my eyes as he came in. "Were you crying?" I nodded, sadly. "Why, Princess?" He sat next to me and cringed. "You've been acting weird lately and I feel like you're getting sick of me." I said. "Of course not, Y/N. I've just been feeling.. sick lately. I don't want you to be affected by it. Sorry." He hugged me. I smiled. "I didn't mean to jump to conclusions. I'm sorry." He pulled away and closed his eyes. "It's okay. You had a right to. I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Be right back." I nodded. He headed for the bathroom and slammed the door. I jumped. He must be feeling really sick then. I put my favorite lotion on my hands and take my hair out of my bun. My hair is really long now. It's almost to my bum. Niall comes out and smiles. He glances at my hair and smells the air. "Princess... I need you to run. I can't control myself anymore. I'm sorry I've never told you, but I'm a vampire and you're so irresistible to me. Please, for tonight... go stay with your parents so I can calm down." My eyes widened. I stood still. "Please run. I don't want to hurt you." He pleaded. I nodded and ran down the stairs. I ran down into the forest to find my secret hideout. I quickly shut the door and locked it  I can see why he was acting weird. I'm a little upset that he didn't tell me, but I'm sure he had a valid reason for it. I wonder how he could control himself so easily for a whole 3 years. A few minutes later, I got a text from Harry.

Haz: Did Niall hurt you?
Me: You knew about him being...
Haz: Being a vampire? Yes I did. I promised I wouldn't say anything.
Me: He didn't hurt me. Before he could he told me leave for a while so he could calm down.
Haz: That's a relief. Stay away for at least a day.
Me: How did this happen?
Haz: Remember Celine? That really crazy fan that attacked him a year ago? Well, she ended up biting him. He can be in the sunlight but his skin glows like that vampire movie... Twilight. He's never bitten anyone, but you might be the first. Please be careful.
Me: I will. Thanks Hazza.

Huh. Who would've thought that vampires were actually real? I think I'll text him to see if he's calmed down.

Me: Hey, you okay now?
Ni Ni: I think... but for your own good, please stay wherever you are for the night.
Me: Okay, I miss you.
Ni Ni: I miss you too, Princess. I love you.
Me: I love you too Ni. See you tomorrow.

I laid on the bed in my secret hideout, falling asleep.
*Next Day*
I woke up and it was morning. Time to go visit Niall! I ran to the house and knocked. "Niall?" I opened the door and the house was trashed. "Oh my.." I quickly started sweeping and putting things back in their place. I slowly walked up the stairs when something passed me really fast. I spun around. "Niall?" I asked. "Hello darling." He said walking up to me. I stepped back. "Uhm.. I thought you were calm...?" He smirked and grabbed me. It seemed like his speed was as fast as lightening. "You're mine." He put to lips to my neck and I tried pulling away. "Niall this isn't you..ouch!" I felt pain course through my body. "Ni Ni.." My vision got blurry and I passed out.
Niall's Point of View
I pulled away and realization hit me.
"Niall you idiot! You go and turn your girlfriend into a vampire. So stupid! Why couldn't I control myself? The lads are going to hate me. What have I done? I sniffled. I laid Y/N on the couch and covered her up. She should wake up in a few minutes. A knock came from the door. I gulped. I looked in the peak hole and there was Harry. Still crying, I opened it. "Please don't hate me!" I grabbed him and hugged him, forgetting about the urge for blood. "What did you do, Ni?" He asked. "I-I.. bit.. Y/N!" I said between breaths. "Oh Niall, I don't hate you. It's not your fault you couldn't control the urge. At least you didn't hurt her. "Niall?" I looked and she woke up. "Harry, run." I said. He looked alarmed. "She's a newborn. She will kill you. Go." He nodded and ran to his car. I shut the door and turned to her. "Feeling... hungry?" I asked. "Yea. Why am I craving blood?" I awkwardly laughed. "Please don't hate me... but I turned you into a vampire. I couldn't control the urge. Your scent was addicting. I'm sorry." She smiled. "That's okay baby boy. I'm not angry. Now we can be together forever!" She smiled. I grinned. "One downside... no more.. pizza or chicken nuggets or any food for that matter." Her eyes went wide. "NOT THE FOOD! NO!" I plugged my ears. "Oh well. At least I still have you." I looked at her and fell in love again. I've fallen many many times again. "Gosh I love you, Princess." She giggled. "I know. I could see the heart eyes you were giving me  and I love you too." She hugged me and I hugged back. "Let's go get you some animal blood. You need to eat." She followed me and skipped towards the forest. I looked at her as she had not a care in the world. Only then did I really see how much I truly loved her.

I actually quite liked this one. Sorry for the long wait. I've been busy with school and just ugh. Oh and requests are always open for all 4 books! Enjoy!~Abby