He Thinks You Cheated On Him

Your Point of View
So uhm.. I've been kinda avoiding Niall since I'm getting him a guitar that he's been wanting for a while now. It took a full week for it to be personalized with his name on it and I've been kinda distant... I walked into the house and Niall wasn't there. "Uh.. Niall??!! Are you there?!" I put the guitar case in my room and hid it under my bed. "Niall?" I said. I went into the spare room and there he was, crying his eyes out. "Niall? A-are you alright?" I sat beside him where he was under the covers. "You know, if you were gonna cheat on me with my best friend then why did you stay??" I stared at him, dumbfounded. "What? I didn't cheat on you.. Ni..I wouldn't do that." He wiped his eyes and showed me his phone. "My phone says otherwise. You and Harry together this whole time. The whole time that you've been getting distant... that's the reason why." He showed me a picture if me and Harry smiling. "Ni..no. That's not why I've been distant. I can't tell you yet but you have to trust me Niall. Just trust me. I promise you have me all to yourself. Don't believe the paps.." he shook his head. "I don't know what to believe anymore, Y/N.." he looked like he was a lost puppy. "Niall... wait a minute." I went into my room and grabbed the guitar that I got him. I went into his room and gave him the case. "Open it." I said. He opened it and his eyes lit up. "No... way.. the guitar I've been wanting.. it even has my name on it... how?" I smiled. "Harry helped me pay for it... and make the design. I'm sorry if I ever felt distant Niall... I'm terrible at making surprises...I love you." He put the guitar on the bed and hugged me. "You're all I'll ever need, Princess. I love you.." We kissed and I never doubted me again when I said I didn't do anything.

Another update, yea!!! I'm getting faster!! Well..m its short. Sorry. I actually have time. So should I make Imagines for Louis, Liam, and Harry? Should I complete the band? Comment and Vote for yes. Do nothing for no.~Abby